AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-02-01, 03:26   Link #241
n0m@n
C-Z

Well, the new chapter for webnovel and manga is out.

The webnovel was fun. Corin's first love. And how it ends lol. Younger brother over younger sister. Nice.

And the manga. Good to see that there are many ugly noble girls. Fits their personality and nature.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-01, 05:33   Link #242
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

There is so many ugly bitch in out
Old 2019-02-01, 10:43   Link #243
Exia237

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

The webnovel was fun. Corin's first love. And how it ends lol. Younger brother over younger sister. Nice.

And the manga. Good to see that there are many ugly noble girls. Fits their personality and nature.
glad to hear that his love end
and good job author!!!

it's OOT, but do you think author can handle many novel that he wrote?
because if not wrong there are 3 novel currently
Exia237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-01, 15:14   Link #244
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

At least it was resolved early so Colin's broken heart will be healed in time.

For the little sister, I kind of want to see how a encounter with her and Marie would end since
Spoiler:

Now that I think about it, Leon's never said in the WN about the noble girls being beautiful or cute despite their personalities. I guess the times he said they were ugly it wasn't just about their personalities.
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-02, 07:00   Link #245
VooXoo

Leon thinks he slowed down Olivia growth, didn't realize that Marie actually done the damage, he instead helped her in the school and the dungeon where without his intervent she would have been unable to act, possibly killed when going solo, Leon did what the other 5 dudes done alone.
When Olivia is certainly growing slower is not his fault.
Leon said that the 5 idiots had high specs but were stupid and unable to shine in the game, the mage going in close combat or the warrior using a crappy gear, he teached them early that they would die in a real fight and then made them understand their weak points, even the pirate fight was useful for 2 of them.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-02, 10:30   Link #246
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazteer View Post
At least it was resolved early so Colin's broken heart will be healed in time.

For the little sister, I kind of want to see how a encounter with her and Marie would end since while Marie may have a rotten personality, she is also a brocon deep inside and has been shown to be jealous sometimes
Eh what happen to Colin..he is Leons younger bro right? I'm I right?

So Marie is not the only brocon in the story!?
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-02, 13:59   Link #247
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Eh what happen to Colin..he is Leons younger bro right? I'm I right?

So Marie is not the only brocon in the story!?
Yep he is, what happened was this

Spoiler:
Old 2019-02-03, 11:47   Link #248
Shirayuki44
I Love Anime

Poor Colin...
Shirayuki44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-04, 03:53   Link #249
DragonXX

Spoiler for spoiler:

How does Leon beat the first superboss?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-04, 10:32   Link #250
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

How does Leon beat the first superboss?
Spoiler:

Edit: On another note, translation for a side story from the LN is now out in the translator site which is about the shrine visit back in volume 2 but from Anjelica POV (there is also one from Livia POV but it seems no one has that one)

Last edited by Jazteer; 2019-02-04 at 15:59.
Old 2019-02-04, 17:32   Link #251
1307Unlucky

[QUOTE=Jazteer;6320063]
Spoiler:

An error with the superboss.

Spoiler for SUPERBOSS DETAILS:
1307Unlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-04, 20:25   Link #252
Jazteer

[QUOTE=1307Unlucky;6320162]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazteer View Post
Spoiler:

An error with the superboss.

Spoiler for SUPERBOSS DETAILS:
Spoiler:
Old 2019-02-05, 01:49   Link #253
DragonXX

[QUOTE=Jazteer;6320212]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1307Unlucky View Post

Spoiler:
How heart breaking was it for Luxon?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-07, 09:26   Link #254
VooXoo

Spoiler for smoke girls:
Old 2019-02-09, 21:01   Link #255
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post

How heart breaking was it for Luxon?
Spoiler:

On another note, looks like there won't be any updates to the WN until at least march, where the author hopes to be able to start volume 6.
Old 2019-02-12, 22:16   Link #256
EvI

In that last chapter of the web novel did the author just say he may erase the web version?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-13, 00:41   Link #257
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ They were saying that there are more and more intermissions lately, so might remove them to clean things up.
Old 2019-02-14, 11:18   Link #258
VooXoo

The translator site is keeping up a good pace at high quality, the team probably already saved all the avaiable raws.
You never know when they get deleted nowadays.

Okay, the smoke grenade was their way to signal the enemy, maybe a smell type to attract monsters as a coloured smoke would have been found out.
I wonder what the principality deal with the 2 dumb girls was, it was certainly broken as they were going to kill the 2 traitors but I do wonder what was it in the first place.
This part was weird, the 2 girls wanted a way to get close to Anje or remove the problem of having to repair the relationship, right? Then the enemy country should have know from the start she was on board, but is only when she came out and offered herself as sacrifice that they retreated when at the start they wanted all the noble kids as hostages.
Author forced stuff a bit, is weird someone careful as Leon didn't keep Partner or Luxon closer in case of risks, unless he was sosure of the plot would not diverge from the script.
Old 2019-02-14, 11:36   Link #259
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
The translator site is keeping up a good pace at high quality, the team probably already saved all the avaiable raws.
You never know when they get deleted nowadays.

Okay, the smoke grenade was their way to signal the enemy, maybe a smell type to attract monsters as a coloured smoke would have been found out.
I wonder what the principality deal with the 2 dumb girls was, it was certainly broken as they were going to kill the 2 traitors but I do wonder what was it in the first place.
This part was weird, the 2 girls wanted a way to get close to Anje or remove the problem of having to repair the relationship, right? Then the enemy country should have know from the start she was on board, but is only when she came out and offered herself as sacrifice that they retreated when at the start they wanted all the noble kids as hostages.
Author forced stuff a bit, is weird someone careful as Leon didn't keep Partner or Luxon closer in case of risks, unless he was sosure of the plot would not diverge from the script.
They are translating the LN not the WN, so even if it was deleted (which the author hasn't said he will since he is planning on resuming the WN in march) it won't stop the translation.

While I am not sure if it was ever mentioned what exactly the deal was, their reason of accepting to do that was mostly due to Anjelica's house declining in power so they though they would gain more power if they helped the Principality invade rather than to keep being followers of Anjelica or joining another noble faction. It isn't suprising they didn't knew that Anjelica was on the ship since the order to use the smoke grenade was one sided from the Principality via a letter so the noble girls didn't even have a chance to talk about Anjelica being there.

You can't blame Leon for being unprepared considering that no matter how much the plot of the game has been deviated from the original, he couldn't have expected a event that would happen on his 3rd year in the academy (2 years later) to happen on his 1st year.
Old 2019-02-15, 13:15   Link #260
ghostering8

hm....talk about Luxon (partner) it was first game's DLC right?

then do you think authors gonna bring it up and let Leon get hand on what ever item from other 2nd game 's or other DLC too?
ghostering8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem