AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

View Poll Results: Railgun Manga - Dream Ranker Arc Rating
Perfect 10 1 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 28.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 14.29%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-11-01, 21:39   Link #241
entei08

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
It depends on what the text box is referring to. If its referring to the date in the Railgun chapter, then its correct.

I've put something here.

Basically, Daihaseisai ended on the 25th. Kamijou "wins" the Italy trip. Dolly's sister is rescued.
Chapter 71 takes place on the 26th. Kamijou leaves for Italy.
Chapter 72 takes place on the 27th. Kamijou is in Italy.
Cheers.

That means Touma will be back in just a couple of hours right? Editor said no involvement from him, but guess we'll see.
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 22:08   Link #242
Verrueckter
Sarcastic Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
Cheers.

That means Touma will be back in just a couple of hours right? Editor said no involvement from him, but guess we'll see.
Eh....I'm looking at the calendar right now and it shows the Queen's Fleet Arc taking place on September 25th & 26th, the folk dance on the 24th, and since Heaven Canceler has Touma brought back to Academy City via super sonic jet he should be in A Certain Hospital during this chapter.

"Othinus, what’s with this hell of panties? You’re getting lazy with these new worlds now, aren’t you? Zzz…” -Kamijou Touma
Verrueckter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 22:23   Link #243
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrueckter View Post
Eh....I'm looking at the calendar right now and it shows the Queen's Fleet Arc taking place on September 25th & 26th, the folk dance on the 24th, and since Heaven Canceler has Touma brought back to Academy City via super sonic jet he should be in A Certain Hospital during this chapter.
So there is a chance he'll appear in this arc.

If he does I can't wait to see everyones reactions after praising that he was going to be absent in this arc.
Old 2014-11-01, 23:03   Link #244
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
According to the wiki, Blau is German and Catalan for blue.
Well, at least I had the right idea. But thanks for the clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
So there is a chance he'll appear in this arc.

If he does I can't wait to see everyones reactions after praising that he was going to be absent in this arc.
I'm in the camp of people who won't mind, because I always appreciate more Touma. Touma is still my favorite To aru character obviously. I'm not THAT fickle.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 00:18   Link #245
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

I hope he appears. The people who complain about it are in the minority.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 01:04   Link #246
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Lol. It is the enemy though. Even if I admit that F/SN UBW version is better than expected, nothing has changed fundamentally for me.

Also, is this risque trend going to continue as we get more and more Misaka/Misaki/Ringlet?
Actually, I do not understand why people are so fixated about destiny, fate, and whatever else. And now certainty with you. What's so certain about the world where each repetition of a certain pattern of actions returns you mostly differing results unless you're confined in the same space for a long time? What's fate in the world where everything depends on an infinite number of factors including your own opinion (influenced by these factors, but still)? It's all meaninglessly poetic.

And then, we've got you hating Fate.

...Yay, more Misaki.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 02:16   Link #247
Chosen_Hero

I want to see them dragons.

Wait, so what exactly is the timeline between the time when Touma is back from the next happening in his side? (which I believe is 0930) Does anything happen inbetween that we know of? If not than I hope the end to this arc has a pretty good transition into 0930. If we think about it that's about 3 days for him to appear and help.

I really have been wanting see 0930 from Railgun side since Sisters arc ended up being badass in this version. Although what I want to see is the hours leading up to it, you know what part I mean. Hoping to see Saten and Uiharu snooping around which is a possiblity since we have Kuroko appearing from out of nowhere in the original side.

Seriously i want Index 3 and Railgun 3, it's going to be so epic, one is prelude to war and the other has the f*cking dragons. The hype is real for both seasons.
Old 2014-11-02, 06:14   Link #248
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Aogami had the face we never saw it before and how his sitting posture looks.
We've seen a new side of him.
Whatever that side of him was, it was probably blown off by Misaki.
Old 2014-11-02, 07:12   Link #249
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrueckter View Post
The Italy Arc is probably the only mistake on the calendar that I made. It'll be fixed in the next update (whenever that'll be).

09/24: Folk Dance (Last Night of Daihaseisai) (Railgun Tankoubon Ch 69: Closing)
09/25: Kamijou wins the trip in the OT Volume 11 Prologue (Last Day of Daihaseisai) (Railgun Ch 70: Promise)
09/26: He leaves Academy City (Railgun Ch 71: Indian Poker)
09/27: He arrives in Venice with the Italy Arc taking place for the whole day. (Railgun Ch 72: BLAU)
09/28: Kamijou will be back in Academy City by the morning.
09/29: ...
09/30: OT Volumes 12-13. Shit gets real.
Old 2014-11-02, 13:05   Link #250
LevelSeven

i have read chapter 72 and i need to say that for the first time of this mangas history im interested in the story

the part with "Blau" made my day

and the plot with the "accidents of the future" really sounds interesting, i think it is tied with a esper who can literally "dream the future deaths" and because of some unknown reason, the person used this app and tried to warn people :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 18:50   Link #251
chaosprophet

That was a fun chapter. I hope some people make doujinshi with Aogami's cards as base.
Old 2014-11-02, 19:29   Link #252
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
That was a fun chapter. I hope some people make doujinshi with Aogami's cards as base.
God no, all we'll get is rape if that happens.
Old 2014-11-02, 19:48   Link #253
rladls2121

But, seriously that scene with Aogami really fooled me.
I actually thought Aogami, in this case Blau was some kind of boss of a gang.
Or maybe it was finally time that Aogami's identity will be revealed.
Something seemed serious going on at that scene.
Until, Aogami first made the beep sound.
Mikoto's and Misaki's sitting posture changed after that.
That really ruined the mood of seriousness.
And Mikoto and Misaki handled it as it was nothing.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 22:02   Link #254
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
YES. chaosprophet you are a true prophet.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 23:03   Link #255
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
"dream the future deaths"
We Demon Survivor 2 now. Minus the demons.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 23:33   Link #256
Pablete
Banned

Minus the video and app.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 23:44   Link #257
rladls2121

Of course Mikoto and Misaki cannot tell Ringlet Girl the person they love.
And they both love the same person.
If Ringlet Girl spread the info about Misaki and Mikoto loves the same person throughout Tokiwadai Middle School and all other girl schools, then what would happen?
No doubt some female students might get interested in Imagine Breaker and well it is all misfortune for him because so many females targeting him.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 02:36   Link #258
hamazura
whatever

oh good, i want to *BEEP* *BOOP* that hot busty blonde bitch and *BEEP* *BOOP* in her *BEEP*
BLAU!
Old 2014-11-03, 05:58   Link #259
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
Of course Mikoto and Misaki cannot tell Ringlet Girl the person they love.
And they both love the same person.
If Ringlet Girl spread the info about Misaki and Mikoto loves the same person throughout Tokiwadai Middle School and all other girl schools, then what would happen?
No doubt some female students might get interested in Imagine Breaker and well it is all misfortune for him because so many females targeting him.
Tokiwadai would be split in half and become the center of the biggest shipping war in existence, the Ace's clique vs the Queen's.

Sooo, not that diffetent from the real world.
Old 2014-11-03, 07:52   Link #260
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

It would be a battlefield that may just rival this one.

Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote