AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Isolation (Volume 23) Rating
Perfect 10 14 56.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 16.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 8.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-08-14, 07:27   Link #241
sekerye

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashilulu85 View Post
when was this? more details!!
It's when Ayako went to visit Miyuki to inform her that the intelligence department is going after Tatsuya and the clan is not providing protection at this stage. The whole scene was great! The way Miyuki talks and acts is really maya like… After the scene, Ayako thought to herself that it's almost like the world is following Miyuki's wishes by it's own will (My translation skill is really bad but that's the gist of it).
sekerye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 08:16   Link #242
DanielSong39

So I suppose this is the volume where Mayumi bows out of the Tatsuya sweepstakes (not that she had a chance in the first place).
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 09:02   Link #243
Aika Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashilulu85 View Post
Miyuki going to the Yotsuba house in Chofu, Tatsuya going to Izu
Can u elaborate why they are going separate ways???

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekerye View Post
It's when Ayako went to visit Miyuki to inform her that the intelligence department is going after Tatsuya and the clan is not providing protection at this stage. The whole scene was great! The way Miyuki talks and acts is really maya like… After the scene, Ayako thought to herself that it's almost like the world is following Miyuki's wishes by it's own will (My translation skill is really bad but that's the gist of it).
Can Miyuki finally drop her "weak" side and just go all out with her sadistic/yandere side? Anyways, since the clan wouldnt help, what was Miyuki's decision? Is that when she went on her own to Izu? What about the other Young Yotsuba????
Aika Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 09:09   Link #244
sekerye

Miyuki decided that if Tatsuya is going to fight on his own, then he should at least be allowed to use his full power. So yeah, that's why she went to Izu - to remove Pledge once and for all.
Old 2017-08-14, 09:37   Link #245
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
No one has mentioned the conversation between Ayako and Miyuki! It's the first time a character pretty much flat out said that Miyuki is exactly like Maya...I'm so pleased.
Because I haven't read that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Natsume View Post
Can u elaborate why they are going separate ways???
It's because Maya's direction.

Choufu is the place where they're going to live. It's another Yotsuba base operation for that area. Remember what Katsushige said to them after reporting to main house.

Spoiler for conversation between Tatsuya and Yakumo quite funny:
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 09:58   Link #246
Ultragunner

u know after Maya, Yakumo is the best character in the series, dude knows his stuff

edit:
Spoiler for but then:
Old 2017-08-14, 10:52   Link #247
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
So I suppose this is the volume where Mayumi bows out of the Tatsuya sweepstakes (not that she had a chance in the first place).
Mayumi was as concerned for Tatsuya as she was for Katsuto. Mayumi's position in all this is ambiguous. The one she tried to attack with Dry Meteor was Miyuki.
Old 2017-08-14, 11:24   Link #248
Lossy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
u know after Maya, Yakumo is the best character in the series, dude knows his stuff

edit:
Spoiler for but then:
After, Katsuto goes to Izu to meet with Tatsuya.
Lossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 12:10   Link #249
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post

edit:
Spoiler for but then:
Tatsuya's interaction with Yakumo always interesting and funny

CMIIW, I may read it wrong but this is what I understand
Spoiler for Tatsuya realized the missing point of his research:

My conclusion, maybe Tatsuya really thought of becoming the "god" of world?
Old 2017-08-14, 12:18   Link #250
bakato

When you say his "plan" is Tatsuya referring to his ESCAPES plan?

Last edited by bakato; 2017-08-14 at 12:34.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 12:22   Link #251
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
When you say his "plan" is TAtsuya referrring to his ESCAPES plan?
Yes.

But thinking of himself has a deterrent is pointless. He will die at some point (from old age at least) and there is no guarantee he can pass MB on his descendant (if he has any).

Maybe one day Tatsuya will have to accept that humans just love killing each others.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 12:33   Link #252
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
When you say his "plan" is Tatsuya referrring to his ESCAPES plan?
It wasn't explicitly said in lines but we can think it's so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Yes.

But thinking of himself has a deterrent is pointless. He will die at some point (from old age at least) and there is no guarantee he can pass MB on his descendant (if he has any).

Maybe one day Tatsuya will have to accept that humans just love killing each others.
Yup, I just ended read to that point, and no conclusions reached after he thought of some deterrent force.
It's just stated that Tatsuya made his resolution, in that day, in that very night.

But what kind of resolution he made, I still don't know, maybe like what you said or maybe he just thought of reducing some bigger countries power and to the point that all powers would be in balance even when he's not around anymore
Old 2017-08-14, 13:28   Link #253
Aika Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Mayumi was as concerned for Tatsuya as she was for Katsuto. Mayumi's position in all this is ambiguous. The one she tried to attack with Dry Meteor was Miyuki.
Can u further elaborate what happened next or what happened actually???

Did mayumi saw miyuki with Tatsuya? When she attacked with dry meteor, was she the first one to attack or was she just defending katsuto from miyuki who tries to help tatsuya???

And what magic did miyuki used to shut dry meteor? What was mayumi and mari reaction that they were beaten???
Aika Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 15:29   Link #254
pashilulu85
Est

Quote:

Did mayumi saw miyuki with Tatsuya? When she attacked with dry meteor, was she the first one to attack or was she just defending katsuto from miyuki who tries to help tatsuya???

And what magic did miyuki used to shut dry meteor? What was mayumi and mari reaction that they were beaten???
From what i understand, Katsuto was losing, Mayumi was worried, tried to help, Miyuki stopped her, Mayumi tried to force her way trough, same with Mari and Minami
pashilulu85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 16:35   Link #255
Lossy

Quote:

Yes... Mayumi and Mari were watching the fight. After Tatsuya had taken off Katsuto's arm, Mayumi jumped in and tried to cast dry meteor.

Quote:
Miyuki used freeze gram to stop Mayumi from casting as well as used her interference strength. While Minami help Mari back with a handgun. They were very surprised by the outcome.
Lossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 17:58   Link #256
sekerye

Quote:
TBH, they didn't get beaten - they couldn't even use magic with Miyuki's ZI... I almost felt bad for Mayumi. It's a curb-stomp fight. Miyuki used Freezing Flame on Mayumi's CAD and when the latter tried to cast without CAD, she found it's useless because of ZI.
Old 2017-08-14, 18:04   Link #257
fujin of shadows

Quote:
TBH, they didn't get beaten - they couldn't even use magic with Miyuki's ZI... I almost felt bad for Mayumi. It's a curb-stomp fight. Miyuki used Freezing Flame on Mayumi's CAD and when the latter tried to cast without CAD, she found it's useless because of ZI.
Freeze Flame is for weapons using live ammunition, not CAD. Gram Freeze is what Miyuki use against Mayumi.
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 18:31   Link #258
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Is Miyuki coming with Tatsuya at Izu??

If she isnt, this could be another way for enemies to take advantage of Miyuki without Tatsuya and kidnap her and then start a war. -.-
Tatsuya is the only target, they're only after him. Miyuki isn't even in the equation.

Miyuki will be safer if she's away from him atm. Plus she has Minami and Yakumo protecting her in his absence.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 18:38   Link #259
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mahesvara_ View Post
Tatsuya is the only target, they're only after him. Miyuki isn't even in the equation.
I disagree in away because Miyuki would always involve herself if Tatsuya is involve, and vice-versa.
fujin of shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-14, 18:48   Link #260
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
I disagree in away because Miyuki would always involve herself if Tatsuya is involve, and vice-versa.
Except she can't involve herself this time, there really isn't anything she can do in this situation and being put on the sidelines is whats best for both of them atm.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote