AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Prologue of Disturbance (Volume 21) Rating
Perfect 10 2 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 28.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-02-22, 02:27   Link #221
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
oh well someone is bound to die sooner or later; pretty sure Satroll are gonna kill off the Chiba clan due to them serving the country most.
Well you probably mean their disciples, the Chiba clan is more well-know for training, not serving the front lines if I recall correctly.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 04:33   Link #222
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
oh well someone is bound to die sooner or later; pretty sure Satroll are gonna kill off the Chiba clan due to them serving the country most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mahesvara_ View Post
Well you probably mean their disciples, the Chiba clan is more well-know for training, not serving the front lines if I recall correctly.
One Chiba's already dead though, Chiba Toshikazu
I don't know but I have tendency of pronouncing "kazu" as "kasu"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Russia just tried to nuke Japan. Twice. Things have already escalated.
That's escalating fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mahesvara_ View Post
WWIV is about to go down at this rate.
Well, I don't think it's about WW4 but war between common people and magicians.
But I hope it doesn't go that way.

I prefer the war between countries so it's magicians vs magicians instead Humanist vs magicians.
10MC Meeting Arc already gave the glimpse how boring it was when the enemy is a weakling.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 13:42   Link #223
zerosum

Dont forget if anime dont randomly add up this info, Tatsuya supposed to be reach 18 years old in 21th April in this current ark. Thats mean Silver identity will be revealed to public soon? or a birthday party? wait a minute, did all character beside tatsuya got official birth date???

I hope we got more plot twist in this ark...
zerosum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 12:36   Link #224
zerosum

Someone help me....

Spoiler for p 78:

Spoiler for p 104:

Spoiler for p 121:

Spoiler for p 162:

Spoiler for p 259:

Spoiler for p 290:

Spoiler for p 294:

Spoiler for p 302:

*here are extra info about upcoming new series by sato sensei :

Title :- 魔人執行官(デモーニック・マーシャル) インスタント・ウィッチ (what another 'MAGIC' series????? you gotta be kidding me sato sensei)

vol 1 - 12/2016 (already releases?, why i dont know about this)
vol 2 - 04/2017
Old 2017-02-25, 15:21   Link #225
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
I would say that instead of became useless, Miyuki became a sheltered princess. Considering her position as next Yotsuba's Head, and Tatsuya definitely won't bring her the battlefield. So no chance of her using magic.
check, Miyuki pretty much hold court over the school and all incoming freshmen are in awe of her, outside the main story line the one that got no ink is Leo? the one who got some extra write up is Erika, now described as the second or third prettiest girl in school (nobody is #1 except Miyuki of course,) and famous after Yokohama as “Chiba’s secret weapon”. (since her dad doesn't want to talk about her,) to the point Yaguruma wants to become her student just from meeting her on an impulse,

some of the freshmen who are into magic engineering, instead of applied to technical famous 4th high, enrolled in 1st high instead because of Tatsuya, Tatsuya of course are handpicked to do the thesis contest later this fall.

short? (less than 300 pages), and time moved just a few days after the third years starts, not much worthy of mentioning beyond what is already in the spoiler, Tatsuya did get in a small dig against Mayumi for her feeling of Jumonji, but probably not anything significant to expect a development from that, (just her friendship and sense of fair play with Jumonji)

Spoiler for zerosum:
Old 2017-02-25, 17:00   Link #226
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
Erika, now described as the second or third prettiest girl in school (nobody is #1 except Miyuki of course,)
Second prettiest according to 2ch, but that's not new, it's was mentioned in an earlier volume too.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 19:11   Link #227
sasabit

Any chance of Tatsuya using material burst on Russia as a response to their attempt to nuke Japan to send a message and make an example of them?
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 19:57   Link #228
Kotaro kunn

Any news about Mayumi?
Kotaro kunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 22:18   Link #229
zerosum

Quote:
check, Miyuki pretty much hold court over the school and all incoming freshmen are in awe of her, outside the main story line the one that got no ink is Leo? the one who got some extra write up is Erika, now described as the second or third prettiest girl in school (nobody is #1 except Miyuki of course,) and famous after Yokohama as “Chiba’s secret weapon”. (since her dad doesn't want to talk about her,) to the point Yaguruma wants to become her student just from meeting her on an impulse,
sorry hata, now im confuse. do you mean Leo never or too less mention in this volume but instead Erika got extra boost information like Chiba’s secret weapon title by author or by freshmen?

Quote:
short? (less than 300 pages), and time moved just a few days after the third years starts, not much worthy of mentioning beyond what is already in the spoiler, Tatsuya did get in a small dig against Mayumi for her feeling of Jumonji, but probably not anything significant to expect a development from that, (just her friendship and sense of fair play with Jumonji)
i think this volume is the shortess.

and thank you for the info but i dont understand certain part like:

Spoiler for wait what???:
Old 2017-02-25, 22:58   Link #230
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosum View Post
sorry hata, now im confuse. do you mean Leo never or too less mention in this volume but instead Erika got extra boost information like Chiba’s secret weapon title by author or by freshmen?

i think this volume is the shortess.

and thank you for the info but i dont understand certain part like:

Spoiler for wait what???:
He means Leo isn't getting much to his name in reputation.

The guy attacking Tatsuya is Saburou. I'm guessing he misunderstood asituation between Tatsuya and Shina.
Old 2017-02-26, 00:18   Link #231
Hata
時の異邦人

Spoiler for just in case:

Last edited by Hata; 2017-02-26 at 00:35.
Hata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 01:43   Link #232
Plumme
Bla Bla Bla

Location: Big green house at the skirt of a town/near a forest, with bonzai trees displayed all over the front
Oh my God. Please dont try to kidnap Miyuki and Tatsuya...That spells huge trouble for parties involved. Untouchable all over again haha. Is Shiina being recruited as spy then? Unfortunate girl.

"Yotsuba is unbound by the decision of this meeting."
You tell them Tatsuya! Over you dead body! Say it! Say it!

Erika is an illegimate daughter the development is quite as predicted. I hope in the final arc would show Erika's involvement more. Raging over her dead brother in the war please. By tatsuya's side.
Plumme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 02:07   Link #233
mashingan
魔神眼

Spoiler for reason New Soviet attacking Japan:
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 08:28   Link #234
pashilulu85
Est

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
He means Leo isn't getting much to his name in reputation.

The guy attacking Tatsuya is Saburou. I'm guessing he misunderstood asituation between Tatsuya and Shina.
actually that was Tatsuya catching Saburou eavesdropping.
pashilulu85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 11:21   Link #235
bakato

A summary of chapter 5 is out on the wiki. Things are getting worse. Tatsuya's been isolated thanks to that bastard Saegusa. Even Edward thinks they're stupid and he's no friend.
Old 2017-02-26, 11:41   Link #236
AB079
Banned

The Saegusa were always messing with different strategies (most of them absolute fails) just to earn more power, they got BTFO while ago and now they're trying again.

They are like team Rocket.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 11:46   Link #237
Aika Natsume

What do you think is the reason why the Saegusa heir wanted Miyuki to be the face of magicians against the magician force?

1. If they wanted a forceful intimidating stature they could have suggested it be Tatsuya or Ichijou or himself since he is a lot mature than the kids are.
2. Or they just need the Yotsuba name to intimidate? Could be why they chose the heir of the said clan? Well, that could mean that the Saegusa heir admits that the Yotsuba is much more influencial than his clan.

If the new kid shiina plans to be a spy against Miyuki and Tatsuya, she's on a very dangerous situation.

PS. Can anyone tell me what relation does the Chiba clan have with the Yotsuba?
Aika Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 11:52   Link #238
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
The Saegusa were always messing with different strategies (most of them absolute fails) just to earn more power, they got BTFO while ago and now they're trying again.

They are like team Rocket.
This time, there's no obvious indication they'll be blasting off again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Natsume View Post
What do you think is the reason why the Saegusa heir wanted Miyuki to be the face of magicians against the magician force?

1. If they wanted a forceful intimidating stature they could have suggested it be Tatsuya or Ichijou or himself since he is a lot mature than the kids are.
2. Or they just need the Yotsuba name to intimidate? Could be why they chose the heir of the said clan? Well, that could mean that the Saegusa heir admits that the Yotsuba is much more influencial than his clan.

If the new kid shiina plans to be a spy against Miyuki and Tatsuya, she's on a very dangerous situation.

PS. Can anyone tell me what relation does the Chiba clan have with the Yotsuba?
This guy's no Koichi, but his motive may be to isolate the Yotsuba to regain the trust of the 10MC.
Old 2017-02-26, 12:18   Link #239
pampz21
ShipCore

Is Sabourou a series?

Cuz mostly people that Tatsuya and Erika find interesting ends up having unique bloodline.

Well Erika being seond most beauty having shown since vol. 1; why remind it again.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 12:20   Link #240
bakato

Quote:
Is Sabourou a series?

Cuz mostly people that Tatsuya and Erika find interesting ends up having unique bloodline.
The Yagurama clan is an ancient magic family that's served the Mitsuya family for years.