^It's obviously not going to stick.

In fact
Spoiler for Stand off spoilers:
Old 2016-05-28, 02:00   Link #222
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Since there's no comics thread afaik, has anybody seen the latest development for Cap? Hint, is ridiculously retarded
Meh, Marvel Comic are unworthy for discuss
The amount of changes in Comic are extremely inconsistent to the point you can't take the story seriously.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 17:57   Link #223
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

And since this is NOT the comics discussion thread, please stop discussing the comics. If discussion of the comics is needed by someone, just create a thread in this subforum and move it there.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-29, 19:05   Link #224
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Since there's no comics thread afaik, has anybody seen the latest development for Cap? Hint, is ridiculously retarded

Stan Lee Weighs in on Marvel's Controversial "Captain
America" Twist:

"they'll probably do a movie based on it, so I can't fault it. It's a good idea.""

See:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...-america-twist

Will this twist really find it's way into the movies?

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by AnimeFan188; 2016-05-29 at 19:20.
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 01:58   Link #225
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Certainly going to be interesting next year when the MCU moves into 3 films per year. 2017 is going to be pretty fun with Guardians, Spidey, and Thor. Of course with Thor here's hoping that they make a stronger film since the first two were both ok, but not really great. Certainly having the Hulk in there helps since that should be a fun duo.

Really is a kind of amazing thing to see so many of these movies actually being made. I thought we were pretty lucky with the first two Spider-Man movies (dang on that third one). But now it's really turned into a great time for these movies.

Though still Doctor Strange to look forward to this year.
Old 2016-07-22, 02:02   Link #226
monster

monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-23, 19:26   Link #227
monster

Old 2016-07-23, 21:12   Link #228
monster

Why are all of these trailers coming out this week? Anyway, I'm glad they didn't make him Asian like some people apparently want.
Old 2016-07-23, 21:33   Link #229
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Why are all of these trailers coming out this week? Anyway, I'm glad they didn't make him Asian like some people apparently want.
It's the San Diego Comic-con, aka geek culture's Christmas
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-23, 22:06   Link #230
solidvanz
Special Operative

Old 2016-07-23, 22:39   Link #231
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Don't mind the new logo, but that theme is far inferior to the iconic one they're using now. No idea why they'd want to change it...

Old 2016-07-23, 23:38   Link #232
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Not sure about the theme, but I do understand the new logo. Help differentiate itself from non-MCU movies that might throw the regular Marvel logo up.

A pretty good day of Superhero stuff from Marvel. We got Vulture concept art and thus confirmation that Vulture is the main villain for the next Spider-Man movie. Confirmation that Brie Larson will be Captain Marvel. Apparently Surtur will be in Thor: Ragnarok which should make for some insane action for Thor and Hulk to get involved in.

A lot of nice information. I'm more excited to see Doctor Strange after the latest trailer and just think 2017 will be pretty fun. Spidey, Thor, and Guardians. No shortage of good stuff to enjoy next year .
Old 2016-07-24, 00:07   Link #233
B214

Well after seeing Falcon, i can't say i'm surprised with Vulture being a guy wearing a mechanical suit.
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 00:50   Link #234
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Well after seeing Falcon, i can't say i'm surprised with Vulture being a guy wearing a mechanical suit.
Yeah, I kind of figured when we heard Vulture was likely to be the villain here that this would be the kind of result. Though I give them credit for making a suit that is certainly looks different compared to Falcon. Just massive wings with those turbines providing the flight capability.
Old 2016-07-24, 01:23   Link #235
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah, I kind of figured when we heard Vulture was likely to be the villain here that this would be the kind of result. Though I give them credit for making a suit that is certainly looks different compared to Falcon. Just massive wings with those turbines providing the flight capability.
True, the difference with Falcon is noteworthy. I wonder if we'll get an Iron Spider Suit though, considering that Tony Stark is in the film.
Old 2016-07-24, 01:48   Link #236
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
True, the difference with Falcon is noteworthy. I wonder if we'll get an Iron Spider Suit though, considering that Tony Stark is in the film.
I expect the suit will probably stay the same in this movie. But, I could definitely see that suit coming to play in Infinity War considering the scale of the conflict. He might just need something super advanced to get through that.

Curious to see what the Vulture will be capable of. Could imagine those wings might have some crazy weapons hidden in them. Then throwing in those mechanical talons. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys clash in the skies.
Old 2016-07-24, 03:26   Link #237
B214

Quote:
I expect the suit will probably stay the same in this movie. But, I could definitely see that suit coming to play in Infinity War considering the scale of the conflict. He might just need something super advanced to get through that.

Curious to see what the Vulture will be capable of. Could imagine those wings might have some crazy weapons hidden in them. Then throwing in those mechanical talons. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys clash in the skies.
Too bad Infinity War doesn't have F4 in it but yeah the Iron Spider suit might appear in it. I'm guessing we'll see a rough version of the Iron Spider suit in Homecoming.

I can't help think that those wings look heavy on the body, so whatever weapon it has, it better be useful.
Old 2016-07-24, 05:12   Link #238
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Infinity War would be a lot more interesting with the F4 around. Marvel/Disney seriously needs to get the F4 and X-men licenses back and do it themselves before Fox continues to drive those IPs to the gutter (if they haven't already done so for F4, and Apocalypse was dubious at best).
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-24, 12:22   Link #239
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

It would be more interesting having the F4 around. Though I've given up on that. I think they are just too damaged as an IP at this point even for Marvel to touch. I think they'd only want the rights back at this point for the villains connected to them.

Think Infinity War will be pretty insane with what we'll have on hand. Spidey being back is great and can throw Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, the Avengers, and the Guardians all into the mix here.

With the Vulture, I think they've got the design well thought out. Figuring out how to make that massive wingspan work and the mechanical supports on his limbs to help handle the mass of this thing. Will be nice down the road (though probably really late this year or early next year) in a trailer to see just how dangerous he will be.
Old 2016-07-25, 05:02   Link #240
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
It would be more interesting having the F4 around. Though I've given up on that. I think they are just too damaged as an IP at this point even for Marvel to touch. I think they'd only want the rights back at this point for the villains connected to them.
Even worse, it seems like Fox has gone out of its way at every opportunity to make sure they degrade the absolute number one best villain you'd want to use from a FF IP standpoint. How in the hell do you mess up a technomagical, megalomaniacal despot with an iron mask? Much less twice?

Tags
marvel cinematic universe