AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-21, 21:48   Link #221
Poodicus
The One and Only

^

Kunou is impossible because Ishibumi has already explained in Vol. 9 Afterword that she's a goddess of Kyoto, and her leaving to be in Issei's peerage would bring hostilities between the two. Being a local wife, however, is a possibility.

Valerie would more than likely just stay by Gasper, and he's already proven himself to be quite the opponent.

Elmenhilde is a prideful vampire, and because of that pride, would never consider herself to become a servant of a devil.

Tiamat, we don't know much about her, other than she hates Ddraig for some reason.
Poodicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 21:53   Link #222
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodicus View Post
^

Kunou is impossible because Ishibumi has already explained in Vol. 9 Afterword that she's a goddess of Kyoto, and her leaving to be in Issei's peerage would bring hostilities between the two. Being a local wife, however, is a possibility.

Valerie would more than likely just stay by Gasper, and he's already proven himself to be quite the opponent.

Elmenhilde is a prideful vampire, and because of that pride, would never consider herself to become a servant of a devil.

Tiamat, we don't know much about her, other than she hates Ddraig for some reason.
still wishing for Elmenhilde to see issei kindness and strong will ._. , i hope she will return on future volumes
Old 2014-04-21, 22:05   Link #223
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

^ Dont know why exactly, but i liked Elmenhilde and im wishing to see her back too

@Poodicus, i know the thing with kunou, but still i would like her to be part of it(so sad) ; about valerie, i have a feeling that she would go with Issei, but still there is a chance that she goes with gasper
Old 2014-04-21, 22:14   Link #224
Poodicus
The One and Only

I guess I should also add in the logical point. When a devil makes someone into their peerage servant, they're essentially making them into their slave.

Think about it. Back in volume 1 when Issei asks Rias if he would be able to give any command to any of his peerage members, including sexual, if he would become a high-class devil, she said yes. This includes asking if they would ever be able to say no to him, and again, it's essentially understood as they wouldn't be able to. I.E., they are slaves.

So if a prideful vampire or a Kyoto goddess were to become apart of Issei's peerage, they are essentially giving up what they are in order to become a slave, something that isn't looked at with pride.

See how such a thing could in the end, end up hurting relations with various factions? Simply because the Gremory's or Issei are kind people, doesn't necessarily mean that all devils are, and that also means that there could be rather negative views on peerages from other factions.
Old 2014-04-21, 22:15   Link #225
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodicus View Post
^

Just for arguments sake:
- Ishibumi also said that Chichigami would only be a one-time deal, and now we have an entire arc on the prevention of an invasion of said god's world.
- Elmenhilde's pride is now broken, especially considering her fellow vampires were willing to change who they were.

Granted, both Kunou and Elmenhilde could become "local wives" for all I know.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 22:27   Link #226
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

About the prideful thing, one word, Ravel.
She started(and sometimes she still looks like) as a prideful girl, but the things that issei did, made her become more docile and simple, something that some high class devils dont do(she started to think about how to interact with commoners)(and turning into a member of the peerage of his brother, was something like a favour, or being nice with him so i dont point that as a submission to raiser).
With this example i dont know why Elmenhilde couldnt go into that path, and using the MC logic with a little something of generalization, there is not a impossible girl for him.
Old 2014-04-21, 22:29   Link #227
jopjopjop

Gigantic Balance Breaker is the one-time deal, not Chichigami.

This is the statement about that.
Quote:
Chichigami-sama is like a bonus point thing which comes to him rarely so please don’t take it that seriously.
That doesn't mean that it's a one-time deal but he's putting the idea in a shelf where he can use it whenever he wants to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
About the prideful thing, one word, Ravel.
Try to compare post-Ravel with Elmenhilde. They're very different.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 22:33   Link #228
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Try to compare post-Ravel with Elmenhilde. They're very different.
But still they have that prideful attitude. one more severe than the other, but still is there
Old 2014-04-21, 22:41   Link #229
jopjopjop

One displays the prideful attitude because of her lineage and their difference in their social status.

One displays that kind of attitude because she thinks that they are the most important species in the world and even in the face of danger they won't bow down to anyone or ask for help.

The difference is very big.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 13:39   Link #230
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
One displays the prideful attitude because of her lineage and their difference in their social status.

One displays that kind of attitude because she thinks that they are the most important species in the world and even in the face of danger they won't bow down to anyone or ask for help.

The difference is very big.
Even so, I still think the little vamp will join Issei harem.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 14:56   Link #231
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
Even so, I still think the little vamp will join Issei harem.
The chance is greater that sona will join the harem then that. But we can all dream
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 18:48   Link #232
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Introducing a girls to just let her go away is not the style of this LN, let it be a small chance, but elmenhilde will surely become related to someone of the ORC, maybe issei, maybe gasper or rias, who knows(even if not she can at least appear in a side story like kunou(about this side story, anyone knows the plot of it?))
Old 2014-04-22, 19:53   Link #233
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
The chance is greater that sona will join the harem then that. But we can all dream
I actually think that Sona will fall for Issei.

She has show some degree of interest after all.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 19:58   Link #234
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ i object sona will fall to saji sometime to the future let saji have her because issei has too much girlfriends, boyfriends and traps >_<
Old 2014-04-22, 21:14   Link #235
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ i object sona will fall to saji sometime to the future let saji have her because issei has too much girlfriends, boyfriends and traps >_<
Its been going to be quite a while if I may say, not an ounce of affection that Saji given to Sona has been returned. Yet, in a short time Ise has manage much more than Saji has despite him being with her for longer duartion.

Just going by what is given to us by the author, and by that, I also think Sona may fall for Ise.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-22, 21:17   Link #236
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

>_< I will firmly believe that sona will fall on saji not on issei ._.
Old 2014-04-22, 21:57   Link #237
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

If thats happen, their friendship will be over and hatred would start to rise...just saying
Old 2014-04-22, 22:13   Link #238
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

that is true so i will object it beside its not issei personality to steal someone love ._.
Old 2014-04-22, 22:24   Link #239
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

if the other girls in sona's peerage would step up their game in conquering saji we wouldn't have any problems...

yes, issei would never steal sona but you can't help but notice she's shown more of herself towards issei then saji.
as ReaperxKingx has already pointed out issei has made more progress with sona then saji could ever hope to.

personally i love the idea of a girl like sona joining the harem it would make for some hilarious scenes.
it's just my personal opinion and im pretty sure it'll never happen but i can still dream can't i?
Old 2014-04-22, 22:49   Link #240
Poodicus
The One and Only

^

Honestly, I think the only reason why Sona has opened up so much to Issei isn't because of love, but rather his relationship with Rias. Since he's the boyfriend of her and pretty much engaged to Rias, Sona probably feels like he's someone she can rely on, but again, that's probably as far as it goes.

Here's hoping that I'm right. :x

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem