Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-20, 01:52   Link #221
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyaa-kun View Post
It's a relief that Glenn doesn't see Sisti as her replacement.
Glen did angry but when Albert pushed him about this matter further, Glen found himself can't deny Albert's word cuz he realized that deep down in his mind he might actually see Sisti as Sera replacement.

Well Glen might not see Sisti as Sera replacement but Author clearly trying to use Sisti as Sera replacement and it's happened many time (most of Sera's flashblack pop up when Glen did somthing with Sisti cuz it remind him of Sera. this is worse..)
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 02:44   Link #222
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

^Awww please hell no!I'd rather want him to end up with Lumia instead of Sisti.

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 03:08   Link #223
RDNexus

Unfortunately, it seems the author already knows who may be the end girl...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 04:39   Link #224
sparhawk1610
Asura

There is still hope for a harem! Because hope dies last!
You know, also Serika deserves some love!
Spoiler for Lumia:
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 11:58   Link #225
oOBlue.BellOo

Omg are u guys serious about the end girl?
I mean we know that he will end up with her but not in that way... it was wrong from the start to let sistina replacement for sera in the story...T^T

And for the ppl who read from vol.1 to 8 ..what do u think until now ..about which girl now close to him? Or something around that each volume it show some improve between Glen and the girl ?

Serika need to find a lover...I'll be really happy if that happen...and find solution for her age so she can get old normal and die like normal ppl ...it'll be better for her so she can not be sad to see ppl she loved die in front of her one after another..plz author find a solution for her ; ;

And Lumia...huh i feel really sorry for her to get herself involved with Glen so much... she will get hurt in the end...i mean why the author put her as a princess who have a supernatural power and the one who saved her was Glen which become her light when she need someone to be there for her... i mean sistina should have kidnapped in that time but author put lumia in that place ... i tho there's some destiny between her and Glen but it seem not...and her goal to make a place in magic world so she can lead the ppl who use magic to right way ... it close from Glen dream cause in her dream Glen can find his way to make his dream true...but i don't know anymore lol
The author put a lot on her back ... and she can't fight ...she can't protect herself ...have this power...and Princess...i hope the author make her strong in fight or get someone strong who can protect her until the end and be with her like serika..serika have problem with her age ...lumia have problem with her power that she will keep have it until she die so that mean she will get in troubles until the end and the ppl around her too
I hope serika and lumia both get someone who can be with them until the end...^^

Last edited by oOBlue.BellOo; 2017-04-20 at 12:08. Reason: Didn't complete my reply ^^;
oOBlue.BellOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 18:28   Link #226
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

^Serika may be hard to get a man herself because of her current state and her past too.

I'm still keeping a positive mind that Lumia will end up with Glenn even if Sisti has all the signs of becoming the end girl. I don't have anything against Sisti but it will be even better if they don't make her like a replacement for Sera.

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Old 2017-04-20, 18:56   Link #227
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOBlue.BellOo View Post
I mean we know that he will end up with her but not in that way... it was wrong from the start to let sistina replacement for sera in the story...T^T

And for the ppl who read from vol.1 to 8 ..what do u think until now ..about which girl now close to him? Or something around that each volume it show some improve between Glen and the girl ?

Serika need to find a lover...I'll be really happy if that happen...and find solution for her age so she can get old normal and die like normal ppl ...it'll be better for her so she can not be sad to see ppl she loved die in front of her one after another..plz author find a solution for her ; ;

And Lumia...huh i feel really sorry for her to get herself involved with Glen so much... she will get hurt in the end...i mean why the author put her as a princess who have a supernatural power and the one who saved her was Glen which become her light when she need someone to be there for her... i mean sistina should have kidnapped in that time but author put lumia in that place ... i tho there's some destiny between her and Glen but it seem not...and her goal to make a place in magic world so she can lead the ppl who use magic to right way ... it close from Glen dream cause in her dream Glen can find his way to make his dream true...but i don't know anymore lol
The author put a lot on her back ... and she can't fight ...she can't protect herself ...have this power...and Princess...i hope the author make her strong in fight or get someone strong who can protect her until the end and be with her like serika..serika have problem with her age ...lumia have problem with her power that she will keep have it until she die so that mean she will get in troubles until the end and the ppl around her too
I hope serika and lumia both get someone who can be with them until the end...^^
or harem end with sistina as main wife, problem solved =))
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 23:37   Link #228
Mirable
ミラベル

^^^You don't need to worry about Celica. She doesn't want partner or any random guy to fill her loneliness heart. Celica only want to be accept as family and Glen is the person who give her what she wants the most. She understand that she may outlive Glen one day but she have learn to not let it bother her like in the past and should enjoy the happiness time in front of her.

Anyway don't expect romance too much in this series.

- Glen doesn't give a shit about romance or slight of thought about bang one of his students.
- White cat still not honest with her own feeling..
- Riel probaply doesn't understand what is love between man and woman.
- Lumia admit she loves Glen and know that White cat have feeling for Glen too. She thinks if one day White cat finally honest and want Glen to be her partner for real, she will give up her feeling for Glen and cheer for White cat to be happy with Glen. This is gratitude for White cat's family for taking her in family. More important she believe she is sinful person who bring misfortune to the people around her and don't have right to be happy.

Asid from 3 girl, there are few girls who interesting in Glen too such as student president etc. but most of them happened in SS not in main story.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-21, 00:14   Link #229
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

^I get why Riel doesn't understand the love between a man and woman because of her past.I like her though cause she's cute and her introduction to the class was hilarious

Now I'm fully on Lumia's side after what you said about her.The poor girl deserves some happiness in her life.

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Old 2017-04-21, 02:51   Link #230
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I'm not sure why everybody keeps taking it as far as Sisti being just a replacement for Sera. That's only the appearance of the relationship; Sisti is nothing like Sera beyond appearance. They have totally different personalities and characters.
Old 2017-04-21, 03:51   Link #231
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOBlue.BellOo View Post

You deserve to burn in hell for all eternity for suggesting such sacrilege.

Seriously though, I just hope the author will have some balls and go with the proper True Harem route. I like all the heroines we have so far, and getting only 1 seems waste of all the development so far in the story.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-21, 04:23   Link #232
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
You deserve to burn in hell for all eternity for suggesting such sacrilege.

Seriously though, I just hope the author will have some balls and go with the proper True Harem route. I like all the heroines we have so far, and getting only 1 seems waste of all the development so far in the story.
I am on your side Ophis, true harem end or no balls!
Old 2017-04-21, 04:27   Link #233
Enternal

Quote:
^Awww please hell no!I'd rather want him to end up with Lumia instead of Sisti.
Lol what's wrong with Sisti? Sisti is great too! (or it's just me since I feel like I'm the only one who is a fan of Sisti here at times lol)

Anyways, that aside. If Rumia is too give up her love for Sisti's love, that would be too sad. Not only that, considering how much Sisti loves Rumia, Sisti would not want that either.

Serika's situation maybe abit more complicated? She raised him more as her child yet for her to feel that way may make it complex. So for her situation, perhaps to simply be a part of Glen's family but not necessary as a family between a man and a woman. Who knows though because it could be very similar to Pheles from Shakugan no Shana.

Of course, perfect solution for all this is harem! But will they accept it?
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-21, 05:25   Link #234
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

^Lol I don't actually hate her. I just happened to like Lumia more than her. Actually I'm not even sure why I even like Lumia in the first place

Probably it's because of Sisti's tsundere act that got me leaning towards to Lumia.

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Old 2017-04-21, 06:09   Link #235
Wipe

Sera already win Glen bowl haha (cry)
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-21, 06:20   Link #236
RDNexus

But, is Sera really dead? It seemed like someone mentioned her returning later or something...
Old 2017-04-21, 06:59   Link #237
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
But, is Sera really dead? It seemed like someone mentioned her returning later or something...
Sera is dead. She is indeed a waifu material, but sadly...
Old 2017-04-21, 07:01   Link #238
RDNexus

Thanks for clarifying. There should be more stories where dead characters could come back to life
Old 2017-04-21, 10:14   Link #239
oOBlue.BellOo

Well if u guys really want harem route...let's hope for it ...in that case no one will be sad ^^

Tho i didn't see anyone until now who write his/her story and end up in harem route from the anime i read about it ^^;
If this author end up things in harem end he will be really brave XD

For me i hope he will end up with Lumia since she deserves to be happy at the end after what happened to her.

Btw i wanted to ask ... what was sisti reaction when he told her she resembled to Sera? and if he see her as replacement?
oOBlue.BellOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-21, 11:38   Link #240
Fairy Water

Quote:
^Lol I don't actually hate her. I just happened to like Lumia more than her. Actually I'm not even sure why I even like Lumia in the first place

Probably it's because of Sisti's tsundere act that got me leaning towards to Lumia.
Same here.
The more I watch/read the more I less dislike Sisti and doesn't understand why I need to protect Lumia eventhough I haven't found a reason to like her to begin with
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, magic school