AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-04-22, 19:57   Link #221
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Gash_Bell
Do you think Danny is strong enough to beat Bad Guys?
If by Bad Guys you mean demons, I don't really think so. The regeneration power was pretty powerful, but his only attack was hand-to-hand combat. (that we saw anyway: maybe he had more, but I doubt it.)
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 20:23   Link #222
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Send a message via AIM to Golden_Gash_Bell Send a message via MSN to Golden_Gash_Bell
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
If by Bad Guys you mean demons, I don't really think so. The regeneration power was pretty powerful, but his only attack was hand-to-hand combat. (that we saw anyway: maybe he had more, but I doubt it.)
I meant the bad guys as... ok?
Spoiler for stuff the moderator has never seen:

well, then, it is a wonder why he could survive.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-04-22 at 23:25. Reason: Please use spoiler tags!!!!!!!!!!
Golden_Gash_Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 11:29   Link #223
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Send a message via AIM to Kyusaku
Quote:
I meant the bad guys as... ok?
Spoiler for stuff the moderator has never seen:

well, then, it is a wonder why he could survive.
Nothing wrong with having Hand to Hand attacks. I think he could be still around. We've never seen him fight in a mamono battle so we don't know how well he could do.
Kyusaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 14:14   Link #224
AquaRevolution

I wonder whatever happened to Haido (the wind demon). He's not really in the manga and.... last time I saw him in the anime was Megumi's concert. (split second, while his partner was cheering for Megumi).
AquaRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 14:17   Link #225
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaRevolution
I wonder whatever happened to Haido (the wind demon). He's not really in the manga and.... last time I saw him in the anime was Megumi's concert. (split second, while his partner was cheering for Megumi).
I think we talked about this in the manga/raw discuission, not sure. We don't know what has happened to him he doesn't make any other appearances after that. And since he's an anime exclusive character can't get manga clues.
Old 2004-04-23, 19:24   Link #226
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Send a message via AIM to Golden_Gash_Bell Send a message via MSN to Golden_Gash_Bell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyusaku
I think we talked about this in the manga/raw discuission, not sure. We don't know what has happened to him he doesn't make any other appearances after that. And since he's an anime exclusive character can't get manga clues.
Spoiler for stuff the moderator doesn't understand:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-04-24 at 02:28. Reason: Added [spoiler] tags.
Old 2004-04-24, 02:29   Link #227
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Please start using [spoiler] tags. I don't understand what you were talking about in that post which is a pretty good indicator that you should have used tags.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 19:17   Link #228
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Please start using [spoiler] tags. I don't understand what you were talking about in that post which is a pretty good indicator that you should have used tags.
okeydonkey...
I will use spoiler tugs if the administrator says.
but i'd like you to stop splitting forums.
Old 2004-04-25, 04:13   Link #229
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
okeydonkey...
I will use spoiler tugs if the administrator says.
but i'd like you to stop splitting forums.
I suppose that is fair. I will be more restrained with my urge to keep this thread organized because people just don't seem to like that desire.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-04-25, 12:06   Link #230
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
I suppose that is fair. I will be more restrained with my urge to keep this thread organized because people just don't seem to like that desire.
Hooray! Now we can make this topic monstrously huge without worrying about it being cut down to size by splitting.
Old 2004-05-02, 14:31   Link #231
penny_wise
IM AM GOING TO SLEEP !

konjiki no gash bell

is the show still on beaucause it has bin 25 episode for like 2 months and u can talk about this wonderful show
penny_wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 15:24   Link #232
ato
Oups...

Wrong, on both accounts - Neither is ep 25 the last fansubbed episode, nor is it two months since the last release:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animesuki series page for Gash
2004-04-16 Konjiki no Gash Bell!! 28
Nagging and bitching about the release times of fansubs are strictly prohibited here on AS. Furthermore, writing in English is mandatory, so please try doing that the next time.
ato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 20:18   Link #233
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

While patiently waiting for more Gash Bell to be released, I decided to watch it all over again from Episode one Also I put together the following battle summary:

Spoiler for All battles up to Ep. 28:

So lets see, including Umagon/Schenieder and the
Spoiler:
we'll see in Episode 29, that makes for 26 demons we've seen so far. I'd imagine that by now the amount of demons remaining is very little, considering we haven't seen all the battles that have occured up till now.

(By the way it took me a LONG time to go through each episode and make that list, so appreciate it )

Last edited by Roots; 2004-05-02 at 20:20. Reason: Because it won't display more than one freaking space!!!
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 02:08   Link #234
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
So lets see, including Umagon/Schenieder and the
Spoiler:
we'll see in Episode 29, that makes for 26 demons we've seen so far. I'd imagine that by now the amount of demons remaining is very little, considering we haven't seen all the battles that have occured up till now.
Spoiler for Something in the manga that is not in the anime about the # of demons:
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 03:07   Link #235
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab
Spoiler for Something in the manga that is not in the anime about the # of demons:
Could someone summarize all of the book's notes about how many demons are left at what times? Since these are being left out of the anime it would be nice to know at each point in the story how many demons were left in the manga. it gives a sense of how matters are progressing.

Old 2004-05-03, 20:25   Link #236
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
Could someone summarize all of the book's notes about how many demons are left at what times? Since these are being left out of the anime it would be nice to know at each point in the story how many demons were left in the manga. it gives a sense of how matters are progressing.
According to your rules I can only mention 1 announcement. The second announcement is farther than the fansubs.

Well ok, imagine if ep 16(Robnos) was ep 14 and ep 26(Gash's single day) was ep 15, after that there's a never animated chapter, at the end of this never animated chapter, is the book announcement of 70 demons left. After this never animated chapter is the chapters Tio and Megumi make their first appearance.
Old 2004-05-04, 08:29   Link #237
Budweineken
Crap

Episode 29 was just released by a-e... happy downloading
Budweineken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 16:45   Link #238
Za Paper

Ep 29 was great. Not only are Tio and Megumi in it, but they team up with Gash again vs another team of demons! I cant wait to see what happens next.

Is there a video game for Gash bell? I think it would be cool if there was one.
Za Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 17:20   Link #239
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

I don't think that there is a video game for Gash Bell. I have to agree though that it would be very cool if they were to make one. It could be an awesome fighting game, unfortunately too many fighting games these days cater either to the "bouncing breasts" crowd or the "cool macho killer" crowd. For some reason they aren't interested in making a fighting game for the "demonic children" crowd.

Old 2004-05-04, 17:38   Link #240
Asura Zanmaden
A-E Timer/Slacker

Send a message via AIM to Asura Zanmaden Send a message via Yahoo to Asura Zanmaden
There is a game for Gash Bell and it's on the Game Boy Advance.
Asura Zanmaden is offline   Reply With Quote