AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

View Poll Results: Railgun Manga - Dream Ranker Arc Rating
Perfect 10 1 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 28.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 14.29%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-10-31, 17:54   Link #221
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Who are you talking about?
I think he's talking about the Ringlet Haired 3rd year girl. The Queen's Clique Chic.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 22:00   Link #222
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Hey... Uiharu is a great character!

I like the fact that she's Misaka's natural enemy.

I also think that Saten was interesting in the second arc of Railgun I. It's just that we've gotten other characters who have gotten more development than her, because we've been seeing a lot of the deeper issues of AC more openly in Index than in Railgun...

Other than that, I kind of usually hate Kuroko, but not always. She has her moments... (none of them in the anime and when I say none I mean none... I hate her animated version... I prefer her written counterpart... ).

Though some of the other characters are well done. IDK I don't really think I dislike any Kamachi-made characters. I only dislike how they are adapted, which is totally different...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 22:08   Link #223
rladls2121

To think Ringlet female did not understand what Aogami said about the beep stuff.

I think Aogami is one of the few males that humiliate Mikoto and Misaki to this extent.
Aogami of all people had to say those kinds of things that no one dare to, in front of them, though himself unaware of their presence.
Level 5, bare before him?

Touma also would be one of the few males might pull similar things off to this level.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 22:16   Link #224
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I just read the chapter lol. My god. I can't believe that stuff was actually said in Railgun... ... ... ...

That was just too funny. Too f*cking funny.

That was the best... ever...

That was pretty amusing to see. lol...

It makes me laugh pretty hard...

Best chapter ever... also, related to the plot... the end was pretty interesting... I'm guessing most of us see where this is going, so I'll assume that this means that I actually DON'T see where this is going.

On the other hand, that chapter was just too funny... my sides...

Also, that last page was just... cruel. Unless, that wasn't done by the railgun staff and was just done by the fan-translators as a plea thing... The Index III question page. :heh -- the credit page.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2014-10-31, 23:00   Link #225
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
I think he's talking about the Ringlet Haired 3rd year girl. The Queen's Clique Chic.
It's obvioulys talking about Ui-something-Haru not Queen's right hand.

EDIT:

"I never wanted to wake up again"

Mmmm... that sounds a bit ominous.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2014-11-01 at 00:36.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 00:40   Link #226
Wandering Soul

Can't believe they actually said that in the manga. Oh Aogami never change

Still waiting for a name for Ringlet haired girl. That final page about Index III was just cruel though
Old 2014-11-01, 03:37   Link #227
desrtsku
Nympholept

My brain doesn't compute. Was Drill-chan always this cute?
Old 2014-11-01, 03:50   Link #228
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol you guys are so predicable, moving on to the next new girl already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
(Why is it that I like Railgun's supporting cast a lot more than its main cast? Seriously...Mikoto, Saten, Kuroko, and Uiharu come nowhere close to the supporting cast.) Ringlet Curls Girl for third best Academy City Girl behind Misaki and Himegami!
That's easy, because you see less of them. So even if they're a one trick pony by reducing their appearance to once in a blue moon, they can still be 'fresh'.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 09:57   Link #229
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's part of the series enjoyment so it shouldn't matter.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 12:02   Link #230
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
The more the merrier. Who is Himegami, though?
Old 2014-11-01, 12:20   Link #231
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
I suppose it's better than them disliking the new girl more than the already existing characters.

Old 2014-11-01, 12:30   Link #232
Miraluka
Banned

Chaos has become grumpy.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 14:23   Link #233
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
this is normal for us...and its a fundamental part of toaru...

more, when the girls get nerfed all the time or their "badassery" is destroyed.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I suppose it's better than them disliking the new girl more than the already existing characters.
yeah!..wait..no (・-・; )
"disliking" the new girl(...or male..if he is supposed to be the hero) would be a nice/interesting change of pace..
Old 2014-11-01, 15:17   Link #234
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
The more the merrier. Who is Himegami, though?
Grrrrr.

Also, dniv's sig is terrible. /Grumpy mode off.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 15:45   Link #235
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Chaos has become grumpy.
I'm super angsty.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 16:49   Link #236
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Grrrrr.

Also, dniv's sig is terrible. /Grumpy mode off.
Lol. It is the enemy though. Even if I admit that F/SN UBW version is better than expected, nothing has changed fundamentally for me.

Also, is this risque trend going to continue as we get more and more Misaka/Misaki/Ringlet?

Last edited by dniv; 2014-11-01 at 17:34.
Old 2014-11-01, 17:05   Link #237
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Lol. It is the enemy though. Even if I admit that F/SN UBW version is better than expected, nothing has changed fundamentally for me.

Also, is this risque trend going to continue as we get more and more Misaka/Misaki/Ringlet?
fixed it for you.

I personally agree with Chaos2 post, since I was about to say the exact same thing. I personally think it gets boring seeing the same reaction every single time a new girl appears, not saying it's bad to like them but at least do/say something different it makes the threads boring seeing copy pasted reactions.

So I read the volume and yeah I still see no reason for him being the #6, maybe the god of the pervets im AC but not the #6.
Old 2014-11-01, 18:34   Link #238
rladls2121

And it is revealed that Aogami has a nickname, Blau was it?
What kind of reputation does Blau have anyway?
Those gangs regard highly of Aogami.
Aogami had the face we never saw it before and how his sitting posture looks.
We've seen a new side of him.
But, reading New Testament, Aogami is Aogami like always.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 19:19   Link #239
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
And it is revealed that Aogami has a nickname, Blau was it?
What kind of reputation does Blau have anyway?
Those gangs regard highly of Aogami.
Aogami had the face we never saw it before and how his sitting posture looks.
We've seen a new side of him.
But, reading New Testament, Aogami is Aogami like always.
I'm assuming Blau is another nickname that is probably referring to a high-class pronunciation of 'blue' which is referring to Aogami's real name...

Old 2014-11-01, 19:24   Link #240
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
According to the wiki, Blau is German and Catalan for blue.