Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-14, 15:59   Link #221
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
.... Me, Kaze, and Tsu-Tsu shall become the robocop trio! Once I get transplants for my muscles (Augmentation), eyes (Because aniridia is a bitch that needs shanked), and a candy dispenser (For all the little lolis that want candy from there hero :'D)

Sounds wicked good. Where I sign up?

Tsu-Tsu, cover my metallic rear I'm going in.
Before you continue, let me make it clear that Casshern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Robocop. And I also like him because he's still somewhat organic, even though much stronger
Old 2010-09-14, 16:03   Link #222
Gaara7171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
Sex with robots?
I hope that they make a real women robot before I get old or im going to college for bio robotics just to invent one myself.

P.S. just imagine having a sex slave by your side every day. SO NICE
Old 2010-09-14, 16:11   Link #223
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara7171 View Post
I hope that they make a real women robot before I get old or im going to college for bio robotics just to invent one myself.

P.S. just imagine having a sex slave by your side every day. SO NICE
You need to get out more
Old 2010-09-14, 18:21   Link #224
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Back on-topic.......

Having Sex with robots is not showing that you are straight.. It only shows that you are into robots instead of females, even if the robots are females... There is slightly (only slightly) a difference between them.
Old 2010-09-14, 18:42   Link #225
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
The diffrence being femals have cells. Little tiny cells that make them and robots are bad because they feel the same and everything, but wasn't made by God. If you believe in God.

P.S. What makes a female diffrent or better then a robot because I see people complaining about the diffrence and not giving a reason. Just to say that animals(humans) are suppose to have sex with other animals (humans). And if we could make a robot female it wouldn't be diffrent form us being created out of adams (adams as in elements and carbon NOT the story.)

It was ment as a theory and there is no wrong or right theory.
Good theories are based on facts and evidence that points towards a certain direction or hints at a certain result. As a scientist, you should be well aware of that. That's why there are such things as hypothesis testing. A hypothesis is based on clues and bits of evidence. It's essentially a theory. Your theory is based on nothing but your innate desire to dominate a woman. I wish you luck in finding a gf. You're gonna need it.

And the difference between a human being and a robot is that robots don't get pregnant and carry our progeny. It might be different with cyborgs as they're essentially humans with cybernetic enhancements, but I would still prefer to be with a human made entirely of flesh and blood because it would feel natural to me. That's all there is to it.

Quote:
Give me a list of why robot girls and guys(for the girls) are worse then the sack of corbon and water you call female and male.
You're insulting yourself by calling humans sacks of carbon and water. Humans are much more than that. They're intelligent species (although sometimes that intelligence is used for all the wrong reasons) with feelings and emotions. You calling humans such makes us no different from robots or even dolls.
Old 2010-09-14, 18:47   Link #226
Gaara7171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Good theories are based on facts and evidence that points towards a certain direction or hints at a certain result. As a scientist, you should be well aware of that. That's why there are such things as hypothesis testing. A hypothesis is based on clues and bits of evidence. It's essentially a theory. Your theory is based on nothing but your innate desire to dominate a woman. I wish you luck in finding a gf. You're gonna need it.

And the difference between a human being and a robot is that robots don't get pregnant and carry our progeny. It might be different with cyborgs as they're essentially humans with cybernetic enhancements, but I would still prefer to be with a human made entirely of flesh and blood because it would feel natural to me. That's all there is to it.
So if they feel the same and you accidently for every what rason had sex with a robot.(they feel the same so how whould you know...you wouldn't) You would say that it felt right with her but what you don't know is she was a robot. So don't say something feels right because humans can't sense if somethings wrong if everything feels the ways it's suppose to.

P.S. Pregnecy doesn't matter because I never recall everybody wanting to have sex just to get the girl pregnent. And yes I know if everybody gets addicted to them they will not populate the human race. So lets not get into that theory.
Old 2010-09-14, 18:48   Link #227
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

This thread is going to take a short holiday.
Closed Thread