AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-06-08, 10:55   Link #2281
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Mahabali is much weaker than hades, typhon, viddar in boots (which is said to be equal to thor) and fenrir have shown ... So I wouldn't put mahabali top 10.
Wha the hell am I reading? Everyone of his attack was equal to an infinity blaster and could give an hard fight to Indra. He is even superior than the heavenly dragons.
Rather he is more powerful than Hades, Typhon and Vidar.

It was irrelevant the fight with issei, because he was nerfed for the plot, When he have fought with more powerful enemies, receiving more damages and expending a lot of demoniac power without problems.

Abou Nezha may be true, but he has not a weak body as Cao Cao, however he can damage and give a hard fight to Vali, there are not reason to not put him in top 10. A chief God as Apollon could not do nothing against ddraig for exemple.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 11:02   Link #2282
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
mahabali was hitting whit the power of an infinity blaster in each attack and severed indra arm. there is no way someone like fenrir or vidar are above that
Indra was cornering Mahabali quite easily and then he put his arm around like nothing, what Mahabali got was Indra's respect but not an even battle.
If mahabali were so strong, he would not have been defeated so easily by baalberith, he would have realized his null experience and would have used it to his advantage as dxd team did.

Also mahabali was not named in the original top 10, that takes away points in my opinion.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 11:04   Link #2283
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Indra was cornering Mahabali quite easily and then he put his arm around like nothing, what Mahabali got was Indra's respect but not an even battle.
Read better the fight please.

“Sakra’s win, huh. But…Sakra also didn’t come out unscathed. Sakra had visibly suffered several injuries here and there on his body, as shown on-screen”

You speak like if it was easily face in a direct Indra and cut even an arm, as for the fact that everyone of their attack was equal to an infinity blaster. Vidar or typhoon would not even be able to go near him

How do you reply to this? Please, Mahabali is clearly above the others gods, except the Hindu gods.
Old 2020-06-08, 11:08   Link #2284
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Read better the fight please.

“Sakra’s win, huh. But…Sakra also didn’t come out unscathed. Sakra had visibly suffered several injuries here and there on his body, as shown on-screen”

You speak life if it easily face in a direct Indra and cut even an arm, as for the fact that everyone of their attack was equal to an infinity blaster.

How do you reply to this? Please, Mahabali is clearly above the others gods, except the Hindu gods.
Mahabali was not originally named top 10, he lost horribly against baalberith and verrine, indra's injuries are minor and his arm was put on like nothing.

Hades did much more valid feats (such as resisting the same attack that killed azi dahka) than mahabali's overvaluation.

For example, it was said that the aura of hades was much higher than that of angra mainyu, where angra mainyu was similar to an issei pseudo dxd G
Old 2020-06-08, 11:15   Link #2285
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Mahabali was not originally named top 10, he lost horribly against baalberith and verrine, indra's injuries are minor and his arm was put on like nothing.

Hades did much more valid feats (such as resisting the same attack that killed azi dahka) than mahabali's overvaluation.
Your logic has not a sense seriously man, it is enough ridiculous.

Not even Sirzechs, Ajuka, Vidar, Crom, Trihexa were not present in the top 10. You should know how it is, because with the progression of the story, an author add new characters that maybe before he could not add or did not thought to them.

You know that your loved Hades was scared from Balberith’s aura, even for the fact that he has the potential to fight a dragon god. Nothing of amazing, normal things, true?

Furthermore, Mahabali has been defeated because he could not read, Balberith’s attacks that were too much unpredictable. Not for Verrine. This is ridiculous, are you comparing Balberith nerfed vs Sairaorg with that of vol24?

Which DxD experience? The plot that has maked him a stupid child fighting with dragon oppai stilly, without use his instinct and demoniac power to fight as vol10? When issei used more times the demoniac power to defeat Sairaorg.

Tell me the feats of Hades. However, do you like miss the points as everyone of his attack was equal to an infinity blaster. Why do not you reply to this?
Azi was a cannon glass and Mahabali received more direct attacks of His vraja, not only one, with the last at max power, let alone imagine the power when a causal attack is equal to infinity

Oh, unfortunately Indra is a lot of stronger than Hades. I forgot a thing, there is a difference to compress completely an opponent and defeat him trough a fight, speaking of EJOD vali.

Nice point put Angra vs Issei that for the plot even a god weaker than him can fight him.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-06-08 at 11:37.
Old 2020-06-08, 11:36   Link #2286
godz

To see how to explain, the infinity blaster cannot be denied but I feel that it is more a combined feat between the aura of mahabali and the powerful swords that he carried, which are described as legendary in the Hindu world ... As well as the difference Power between wandless rosseweise and wand rosseweise.

I feel more valid to put tartarus in the top 10 than mahabali.

Over hades, sending the entire dxd team flying and falling for a combined attack from the strongest heavenly dragons is an incredible feat.

And about hades and indra, where indra is much superior to hades I don't think that will happen because sairaorg will manage to harm indra and so that it is not so illogical indra will not be as strong as you say.

PS: on what basis do you say that azi dahka was so fragile?Vali's attacks are serious, you just have to remember how crom cruach's body was or the words of nezha.

if azi dahaka is fragile, issei is much more fragile since he received hard blows from erebus that he himself says could have been fatal.
Old 2020-06-08, 11:50   Link #2287
saucerKing

Quote:

For example, it was said that the aura of hades was much higher than that of angra mainyu, where angra mainyu was similar to an issei pseudo dxd G
indra putting his arm back like nothing is a feat of pain tolerance, it does in no way discredit mahabali feat of tearing it off. this is a very powerful god we are speaking of, dismembering him is not something anyone can do

you mean azi dahaka the guy who is only heavenly dragon class? like issei whose strongest attack is easily matched by mahabali attacks? by scaling spamming IB scale attacks -> resisting an attack that killed azi dahaka

angra mainyu was "matching" issei in a fight when he was clearly not at his best and taking advantage of him being embarrassed, hell issei even ends up using gog magog of all things as a living shield

not being in ishibumi top 10 is meaningless when many things changed since then and many new candidates showed up, he didn't even put true form sirzechs there
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 11:51   Link #2288
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
To see how to explain, the infinity blaster cannot be denied but I feel that it is more a combined feat between the aura of mahabali and the powerful swords that he carried, which are described as legendary in the Hindu world ... As well as the difference Power between wandless rosseweise and wand rosseweise.

I feel more valid to put tartarus in the top 10 than mahabali.

Over hades, sending the entire dxd team flying and falling for a combined attack from the strongest heavenly dragons is an incredible feat.

And about hades and indra, where indra is much superior to hades I don't think that will happen because sairaorg will manage to harm indra and so that it is not so illogical indra will not be as strong as you say.

PS: on what basis do you say that azi dahka was so fragile?

For your logic this is even Valid for Indra with Vraja. Accept the declaration and stop, is it so hard?

Which incredible actions did Tartarus? However is ridiculous affirm that Mahabali is not top 10, when everyone of his casual attack is equal to the final move of Vidar BxB or Issei that can fire max 2 times.

Wow, a DxD Team enough tired, full of components at the level of high class or ultimate, with the addiction of an Old strada, Cao Cao and Dulio as longinus user. Nothing for normal when even Erebus with a hit may defeat hundreds of demons.

Now you are speaking of a future fight, as for the fact that the old top 10 where there are Hades and Indra says that Hindu gods are the strongest.
Yes, Hades casual attacks were not at the level of infinity blaster, inferior even to Mahabali.

I say this because Azi seems enough similar to Apophis that a direct hit would give him several damages. Azi for the normal explosion of demoniac power losted two heads and a wing, trying to avoid every attack of Vali. While crom could received them only loosing blood at the outside of his
body.

Seriously, what the fuck you don’t understand that with Erebus, issei was nerfed? When the story can proves this, not my head canon. Issei received the final move of Vidar equal to infinity blaster destroying the Gigant Tree, spitting only blood, later he fought with Vidar hand to hand losting blood for every attack that were destroying their armour.

Please, you are ridiculous saying that Issei is more fragile than Azi when is a fighter hand to hand with a high tolerance to pain.
Old 2020-06-08, 12:10   Link #2289
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

guys bring this kind of debate to power-up topic =.=!
Old 2020-06-08, 12:23   Link #2290
godz

Quote:
For your logic this is even Valid for Indra with Vraja. Accept the declaration and stop, is it so hard?

Which incredible actions did Tartarus? However is ridiculous affirm that Mahabali is not top 10, when everyone of his casual attack is equal to the final move of Vidar BxB or Issei that can fire max 2 times.

Wow, a DxD Team enough tired, full of components at the level of high class or ultimate, with the addiction of an Old strada, Cao Cao and Dulio as longinus user. Nothing for normal when even Erebus with a hit may defeat hundreds of demons.

Now you are speaking of a future fight, as for the fact that the old top 10 where there are Hades and Indra says that Hindu gods are the strongest.
Yes, Hades casual attacks were not at the level of infinity blaster, inferior even to Mahabali.

I say this because Azi seems enough similar to Apophis that a direct hit would give him several damages. Azi for the normal explosion of demoniac power losted two heads and a wing, trying to avoid every attack of Vali. While crom could received them only loosing blood at the outside of his
body.

Seriously, what the fuck you don’t understand that with Erebus, issei was nerfed? When the story can proves this, not my head canon. Issei received the final move of Vidar equal to infinity blaster destroy the Gigant Tree, spitting only blood, later he fought with Vidar hand to hand losting blood for every attack that was destroy the armour.

Please, you are ridiculous saying that Issei is more fragile than Azi when is a fighter hand to hand with a high tolerance to pain.
Spoiler for tartarus:

tartarus resisted this attack and kept fighting to later fall with this same attack + the flames of ddraig, for its sole resistance should be top 10.

over mahabali, the swords he carried were of great power and therefore I take it as a factor to harm indra's body, viddar for example without boots is not top 10 or rossweise greatly increased his base power with his wand.

Spoiler for sword mahabali:

hades was also tired, he received the most powerful attack from Vali in the face and he got up to continue fighting ... but we still need to translate the battle against hades, so that still remains in the air and also as the battle they will have sairaorg vs indra.

a fact that I forgot, the attacks of hades were so strong that not even the satan compression divider could stop.

about issei vs erebus, that was my response to call azi dahaka fragile for being hurt by vali's attacks, if azi dahaka is fragile for being hurt by receiving attacks from Vali then issei is even more fragile for being hurt with erebus attacks .

Spoiler for vali vs crom:

Spoiler for power of vali:

Spoiler for issei vs erebus:

attacks by vali in their DxD L form have nothing to envy from indra's attacks.

ps: my apologies @ vietthai96, I let myself go because they called azi dahka fragile.

Last edited by godz; 2020-06-08 at 12:40.
Old 2020-06-08, 12:50   Link #2291
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Spoiler for tartarus:

tartarus resisted this attack and kept fighting to later fall with this same attack + the flames of ddraig, for its sole resistance should be top 10.

over mahabali, the swords he carried were of great power and therefore I take it as a factor to harm indra's body, viddar for example without boots is not top 10 or rossweise greatly increased his base power with his wand.

Spoiler for sword mahabali:

hades was also tired, he received the most powerful attack from Vali in the face and he got up to continue fighting ... but we still need to translate the battle against hades, so that still remains in the air and also as the battle they will have sairaorg vs indra.

a fact that I forgot, the attacks of hades were so strong that not even the satan compression divider could stop.

about issei vs erebus, that was my response to call azi dahaka fragile for being hurt by vali's attacks, if azi dahaka is fragile for being hurt by receiving attacks from Vali then issei is even more fragile for being hurt with erebus attacks .

Spoiler for vali vs crom:

Spoiler for power of vali:

Spoiler for issei vs erebus:

ps: my apologies @ vietthai96, I let myself go because they called azi dahka fragile.
You have finished the excuses to say? Do you know that Tartarus could still to fight only due for his regeneration? Indeed at the first attack half body was exploded. A god that could only seal an Issei P DxD tired, only linking the artificial field to his world. Very incredible, wow.

Again, this is your headcanon. So thor, Indra and Hades without Mjolnir, Vraja and the staff are not top 10. Because your logic says this.
Serious, we are in two to say this and you still ignore.

“Satan compression did not work.” Before to say such affirmations, read the spoiler, because only reflect did not work perfectly.
Furthermore, Vali received Hades’attacks, if he was equal to Mahabali, he would have defeated Vali because more infinity blaster are too dangerous to receive.

The top 10 says that Hindu Gods>the others.

Seriously, you are very phatetic and ridiculous. You still say the same thing, ignoring the points of the others.

What the fuck you do not understand that issei was nerfed for the plot? Because For a top 10, a god not fighter, or even a chief god is not even a danger (ddraig).

Now I destroy your pathetic exemple. Issei fought with Vidar, after his balance breaker, he received more hits, even Vidar’s finale move (equal to infiniti blaster) as a direct hit, letting him fly back, hitting the Yggdrasil, remembering that the impact has been very violent, spitting blood. When someone spits blood is even worse than the damege of iseei vs Erebus, because is an inside damage.

Later, they’ve fought hand to hand, so intensively that they were destroying their field, destroying continually their armour and spitting a lot of blood. To end the fight, issei fired both infinity blaster and Longinus smasher. At the end of the fight, there were not mentioned problems of resistance of pain, counting the long climb for Yggdrasil.

Now, for the fight with a god not fighter, only for an infinity blaster fired, with not even some critical injures, without a fight hand to hand, he seemed so tired.
Remembering that issei was so stupid that could not avoid Erebus attacks, or reflect them trough punches or dragon shoot. As for the fact that for a stupid reason he used the cannon, when against Apophis or Nyx the dragon shoot were enough. Considering his level at the heavenly dragon class.

“Vali’s attack has nothing to envy from those of Indra”. Sure, his attacks are completely inferior and you say this? Yes, because only Indra and Mahabali attacks are equal to infinity blaster, not Vali.

His attacks are a lot of less strong and he has nothing to envy, please. However I would like that you reply even to Saurcerking’s points.

Oh yes, Azi for Vali’s attacks losted 2/3 heads and a wing is not fragile? Counting that he had to avoid the major part of the attacks. He is only an Apophis 2.0.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-06-08 at 13:00.
Old 2020-06-08, 13:04   Link #2292
godz

Quote:
You have finished the excuses to say? Do you know that Tartarus could still to fight only due for his regeneration? Indeed at the first attack half body was exploded. A god that could only seal an Issei P DxD tired, only linking the artificial field to his world. Very incredible, wow.

Again, this is your headcanon. So thor, Indra and Hades without Mjolnir, Vraja and the staff are not top 10. Because your logic says this.
Serious, we are in two to say this and you still ignore.

“Satan compression did not work.” Before to say such affirmations, read the spoiler, because only reflect did not work perfectly.
Furthermore, Vali received Hades’attacks, if he was equal to Mahabali, he would have defeated Vali because more infinity blaster are too dangerous to receive.

The top 10 says that Hindu Gods>the others.

Seriously, you are very phatetic and ridiculous. You still say the same thing, ignoring the points of the others.

What the fuck you do not understand that issei was nerfed for the plot? Because For a top 10, a god not fighter, or even a chief god is not even a danger (ddraig).

Now I destroy your pathetic exemple. Issei fought with Vidar, after his balance breaker, he received more hits, even Vidar’s finale move (equal to infiniti blaster) as a direct hit, letting him fly back, hitting the Yggdrasil, remembering that the impact has been very violent, spitting blood. When someone spits blood is even worse than the damege of iseei vs Erebus, because is an inside damage.

Later, they’ve fought hand to hand, so intensively that they were destroying their field, destroying continually their armour and spitting a lot of blood. To end the fight, issei fired both infinity blaster and Longinus smasher. At the end of the fight, there were not mentioned problems of resistance of pain, counting the long climb for Yggdrasil.

Now, for the fight with a god not fighter, only for an infinity blaster fired, with not even some critical injures, without a fight hand to hand, he seemed so tired.
Remembering that issei was so stupid that could not avoid Erebus attacks, or reflect them trough punches or dragon shoot. As for the fact that for a stupid reason he used the cannon, when against Apophis or Nyx the dragon shoot were enough. Considering his level at the heavenly dragon class.

“Vali’s attack has nothing to envy from those of Indra”. Sure, his attacks are completely inferior and you say this? Yes, because only Indra and Mahabali attacks are equal to infinity blaster, not Vali.

His attacks are a lot of less strong and he has nothing to envy, please. However I would like that you reply even to Saurcerking’s points.

Oh yes, Azi for Vali’s attacks losted 2/3 heads and a wing is not fragile? Counting that he had to avoid the major part of the attacks. He is only an Apophis 2.0.
Look who's talking about headcanon, ignoring all my points due to shortcomings of the dxd script ... ignoring that rosseweise greatly increased his power with his wand or that viddar is said equal to thor with his special boots, instead I have never written that thor or indra are top 10 for their characteristic weapons but if you believe that is your problem, do not take things that I have not written and say they are mine ... do not look ridiculous.

ignoring tartarus abilities like regeneration and sealing abilities, much better than mahabali's displayed ... that just by having a moment shonen you put it top 10, ridiculous.

and I repeat if you call azi dahka fragile for being hurt by attacks by vali then accept that isse is more fragile for being hurt by attacks by erebus and do not leave me for plot or nerfed things that you justify so much ...

the basic firepower of vali in DxD L is described in the combat against crom and the combat against nezha, which you understand is one of the highest in the tournament and that even Gods of high category would not be well off if they receive it ... ddraig himself said so, and ddraig is a trusted source.

What do you base yourself on to say that they are inferior to the attacks of Mahabali and Indra? Being that DxD L is stronger than pseudo DxD G said by Issei himself and confirmed by ddraig

and the infinity blasters are being compared to those released by pseudo DxD G...oh yeah, crom cruach's basic aura attacks matched issei's infinity blasters and one such Vali managed to overcome as damaging crom cruach's body.

But we better ignore everything ichie has written that contradicts your headcanon, so you can be happy and ignore the factors that weaken your matrix.

Last edited by godz; 2020-06-08 at 13:21.
Old 2020-06-08, 13:15   Link #2293
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Look who's talking about headcanon, ignoring all my points due to shortcomings of the dxd script ... ignoring that rosseweise greatly increased his power with his wand or that viddar is said equal to thor with his special boots, instead I have never written that thor or indra are top 10 for their characteristic weapons but if you believe that is your problem, do not take things that I have not written and say they are mine ... do not look ridiculous.

ignoring tartarus abilities like regeneration and sealing abilities, much better than mahabali's displayed ... that just by having a moment shonen you put it top 10, ridiculous.

and I repeat if you call azi dahka fragile for being hurt by attacks by vali then accept that isse is more fragile for being hurt by attacks by erebus and do not leave me for plot or nerfed things that you justify so much ...

the basic firepower of vali in DxD L is described in the combat against crom and the combat against nezha, which you understand is one of the highest in the tournament and that even Gods of high category would not be well off if they receive it ... ddraig himself said so, and ddraig is a trusted source.

What do you base yourself on to say that they are inferior to the attacks of Mahabali and Indra? Being that DxD L is stronger than pseudo DxD G said by Issei himself and confirmed by ddraig

and the infinity blasters are being compared to those released by pseudo DxD G
Basically this is your ridiculous logic, because Vidar’s boots are his weapons to fight. If you affirm that without them is not so strong, this thought is valid for every legendary gods that uses a weapon in fight.

“Shonen moment”. Basically this guy has been able to fight with the strongest god after Shiva in 1vs1, damaging seriously him. Furthermore every his casual attack were as strong as the final ace of Issei. Do you remember than P DxD is always heavenly dragon class top 10? Equal even to another top 10 as Vidar?

Hey, every attack of this guy is equal to one of my two strongest attack that I can fire max 2 times, but nothing of amazing.

Even if I destroyed your pathetic Exemple of Erebus, you still to affirm it, okay. So even if Balberith was nerfed, Sairaorg that has defeated him is a monster of top 10.

“How can you say that Vali’s attacks are inferior than those of Mahabali or Indra?”. Easy, not one has said that they were equal to infinity blaster. Not even those of crom or Ddraig were them.

Even without Ddraig’s affirmation everyone know that Vali’s attack are among the highest being a heavenly dragon class. You said something of true. Unfortunately Hindu Gods have showed that they are far above the others top 10. As for the old top 10 said that Hindu gods are the strongest in the top 10, without count Sirzechs and Ajuka.

P DxD is always heavenly class, however is some aspects is not even inferior to DxD L. However, you should reply not only to me
Old 2020-06-08, 13:24   Link #2294
XFire
150% done

Guys, seriously, we have a power level discussion thread. Do this there.
Old 2020-06-08, 13:25   Link #2295
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Guys, seriously, we have a power level discussion thread. Do this there.
Okay, you are right
Old 2020-06-08, 13:34   Link #2296
godz

I put my answer in the other thread, now to return to the topic of this thread ... did you find out that magnus is married?
Old 2020-06-08, 22:28   Link #2297
bluestahli1

Magnus Rose? what about it? do you want his wife to join ise's harem? Jesus Christ dude
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 23:12   Link #2298
Itsmepatrick

It's not important whether Magnus is married or not.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 23:25   Link #2299
Death_Troopers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
It's not important whether Magnus is married or not.
In what sense ? You mean, in the story in general ?

I think he meant to say more in the sense that he is maybe the first longinus user to appear as being married.
Death_Troopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 04:17   Link #2300
Itsmepatrick

Sairaorg vs Indra will be a short battle for sure as there's an overwhelming gap in power it's just a matter of how long will Sairaorg last and how many attacks can he receive before he retire. Cao Cao vs Surtr should be more interesting or the match between Tobio and Dulio.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote