AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2021-05-12, 19:27   Link #22321
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I just beaten E3H. I have to say, even if she end up having historical bonus on later maps, Ee3 is the map to use Naganami. To me E3 wasn't too hard but do require a good air corp and the last part do require to make some compromise as what equipment to load the destroyers.
Old 2021-05-12, 20:17   Link #22322
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I'm so unmotivated I wanted to wait for guides, but it's already a week in and there aren't even proper guides for the first two maps yet... The constant non.break events in FGO are really impacting my willingness to play KC.
So i had no choice but slowly diving in, using my worst DDs.
Hard mode even seems rewarding for a change, at least for the first few maps.

That being said I don't even have Yukikaze K2 yet...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-13, 01:48   Link #22323
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Been playing nothing but Genshin Impact and King of Fighters All Star. The absolute clownshow of a shit balance in KC events that pretty much required you to wait for Friendly fleets to show up is demotivating.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-13, 13:11   Link #22324
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Been playing nothing but Genshin Impact and King of Fighters All Star. The absolute clownshow of a shit balance in KC events that pretty much required you to wait for Friendly fleets to show up is demotivating.
I would still suggest to wait untill the guides are up and the historical ships determined, but as the Friendly Fleet one could do without them on E3, I did manage it without the debuffing (I learned about it only after beating the map).
Old 2021-05-15, 22:42   Link #22325
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I really want to go to E2, but I already wasted Izuzu on E1.
I kinda feel like using my Spaghetti CLs, does anyone know if they will play a role in E4 and E5?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-05-16, 01:04   Link #22326
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

E1 was already a shit show with THREE phases! And, the air strikes were ridiculous.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-16, 03:50   Link #22327
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I really want to go to E2, but I already wasted Izuzu on E1.
I kinda feel like using my Spaghetti CLs, does anyone know if they will play a role in E4 and E5?
I would say it's unlikely as they did mention Rabaul for E4 so we aren't leaving the Pacific for the EO. Unless one of the reward ship is Italian I doubt than any Pasta Ship will get a bonus this time. Me using Agano for unlocking E3 second boss is likely to bite me on the ass thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
E1 was already a shit show with THREE phases! And, the air strikes were ridiculous.
By my own experience, ''E1H'' are getting longer; I used to go trought them in 20 sortie or less, this time it took 31.
Old 2021-05-16, 11:33   Link #22328
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I would say it's unlikely as they did mention Rabaul for E4 so we aren't leaving the Pacific for the EO. Unless one of the reward ship is Italian I doubt than any Pasta Ship will get a bonus this time. Me using Agano for unlocking E3 second boss is likely to bite me on the ass thought...

By my own experience, ''E1H'' are getting longer; I used to go trought them in 20 sortie or less, this time it took 31.
Thanks, really running out of ships I can use with all those transport and land base shit :/

Old 2021-05-16, 16:11   Link #22329
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Thanks, really running out of ships I can use with all those transport and land base shit :/
At this point it is a bit more than just hoping for the best but still better than just going with whatever we have. I would say than European ship, thoses than sank early (Miyuki ans Kisaragi for example) and thoses with little operation history ( the Unryuu-class or Sakawa for example) are the less likely to have bonus on E4 and E5.
Old 2021-05-16, 21:12   Link #22330
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
At this point it is a bit more than just hoping for the best but still better than just going with whatever we have. I would say than European ship, thoses than sank early (Miyuki ans Kisaragi for example) and thoses with little operation history ( the Unryuu-class or Sakawa for example) are the less likely to have bonus on E4 and E5.
I lost the moment I started, because I overlooked that that map has 2 locks... And e3 too... I'm pretty much done for lol.

Old 2021-05-16, 21:49   Link #22331
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I like the look of Northampton.
Old 2021-05-22, 09:08   Link #22332
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Know what Tanaka? Go take a chill pill. Seriously, and the community of tryhards is all Pikachu Surprised Face when the playerbase is bleeding off to more engaging games

Old 2021-05-22, 15:28   Link #22333
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Try looking at it from the bright side... in E2 WE get to be the trollsubs for a change... Against a boss mob that keeps trolling players for a while now...

But yeah, all those tags are real shit. Not sure if I even have enough (levelled) destroyers to even attempt a full Hard mode run.

Old 2021-05-22, 17:35   Link #22334
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Nine tags will require a lots of differents ships.
One crazy thing, having tags going on multiple maps might advantage the late starters; once all the guides are up, one might plan how to be abble to use last-maps ships on earlier maps.

The one tags than make me laugh a bit, the 8th fleet is both used for the last map and... possibly just one sortie on E3.
Old 2021-05-22, 20:21   Link #22335
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Nine tags will require a lots of differents ships.
One crazy thing, having tags going on multiple maps might advantage the late starters; once all the guides are up, one might plan how to be abble to use last-maps ships on earlier maps.

The one tags than make me laugh a bit, the 8th fleet is both used for the last map and... possibly just one sortie on E3.
I sortied a duck into the wrong fleet at least once. Seriously that's far too many tags. It's really shitty to plan and forcing you to level a 100 destroyers (And copies of the good ones) if they decide to keep this up in the future.

E:
TF is with that Debuff requirement for the E3 boss?
How does it come that I can easily almost Srank a pre-debuff boss but can't even make it to goddamn node N, when last time I did it, I did it with a single fleet.

E:
I ended up doing it without the debuff... Wasted runs...
In the end, I had the sparkle my Fleet + Support fleet with Mamiya's and even then, she only fell because Kurushio FINALLY decided to use those lookouts and TCI. Still, too close though... 35 HP where left, and she cut in for 70... A bit anticlimactic if you ask me... The only thing that topped that was the Shimushu drop.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-05-24 at 19:31.
Old 2021-05-30, 03:25   Link #22336
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

E4H done, and sincerely what a bad time I had. It took me 122 run, 60 of those just for the last dance, as if Myoukou forgot how to Torpedo cut-in once the boss went last dance. And yes, I did the debuffing.
At least Suzunami was one of the few good drop I got so I don't need to go back on that map again.
Old 2021-05-30, 17:11   Link #22337
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Stuck at the final dance of E4-N, thanks to the air nodes... And since when can Abyssas shoot down Recon planes again, YAHAGI?! Or should I look at my CV, I mean, CAV, Tone?

For some reason, the Recon planes don't make it past the first air node... And yeah, I got AD there. Still I haven't seen recon planes getting shot down in ages.

E: Finally done... In retrospect, I could have given Yahagi another seaplane fighter and Tone a flashlight...

e2: So, Transport Phase over too... I'm starting to wonder, though.. What does the text above the 3rd Fleet's number in the Fleet Manager say?

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-05-30 at 20:38.
Old 2021-06-16, 17:15   Link #22338
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Cleared E4 a few days before the "super friend fleets" were introduced and it wasn't particularly pleasant. But I really didn't expect E5 to be that annoying.
Anyway, I could clear everything in 甲 and it was not exactly the most encouraging event, be it structure or reward wise.
Honestly, it isn't that difficult... provided you have plenty ships at your disposal. I've locked 136 girls (a dozen might not count because of some mistakes or using subs to retrain my LBAS planes), so even without any dupes, that's really way too many just for a "medium event".

We already got our share of multistage events recently, but this one was particularly nasty. I'm glad the next event was confirmed to be a "small scale"... but if Tanaka inists with 3-4 gauges + 2-3 gimmicks each, they will be as long as large scale events from 2-3 years ago.
Old 2021-06-16, 18:47   Link #22339
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I finished it earlier today on medium, mainly because my vacation was more than halfway in, AND, I also didn't want to bother with all those locks.

ATM wondering whether I should bother fishing for Helena, and a second Fletcher or Sara. Helena would be nice, yeah but I got enough of E5's Trollsubs...

Old 2021-06-17, 03:12   Link #22340
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I did the event HHHHM and in my case the only part than really did give me problem E4-last-last dance but still as a medium event that was long as heck. Oddly enough E5 did end up being a more pleasant map than E4 but it'S more than likely because of the lower difficulty selected and lower amount of task to do.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls