AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Utawarerumono

Notices

Old 2016-02-25, 17:08   Link #201
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

They never knew. Probably in the next game.

Vurai was led to believe that Oshutoru was the one who killed the emperor and poisoned Anju.

Well, yeah, she's the Mad Princess of Shahhoro. She actually LOVES battle.
Old 2016-02-25, 17:48   Link #202
tsunade666

Can someone pm me or post the video game plays? I'm more interested on the first game characters showing up. The second game characters didn't grow on me that much. I prefer to see flashbacks or memories of kuon on his time in tuskuru or parts when tusukuru characters shows up.
Old 2016-02-26, 02:28   Link #203
Alf

Well, if you didn't actually go through the whole story then the characters wouldn't grow on you for sure. Since most of the main cast are distorted in anime you can just greet them as new characters in the game.

There is no flashback on Kuon's day in Tuskuru. Although there are interactions with other old casts but it won't hold much meaning if you skip the story(don't count the anime for the story). The writing of the game is much better so I would recommend not to skip if you gain access to the game or the gameplay movie. It's actually fun to play and a good ride.

Um, no. I only know about chinese subbed video, no unsubbed or english subbed ones. And I suppose it's not allowed to talk about where to get it in the forum....
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 08:15   Link #204
tsunade666

anything is fine because I can understand japanese but I can't read it or rather, I can't read kanji but I studied hiragana and katakana but then I got lazy and didn't study it again. too many moon runes.

the anime is full of fan service to me that it irritates me most of the time. I don't know about the game but the anime is bad. Its good if I don't compare it to the first game but as utawarerumono successor? its bad.

I also get the feeling that lots of question about Kuon was unanswered. This game is designed to have a sequel but the sequel will take a year to be released. I don't like that kind of game that leave you at cliffhangers.
Old 2016-03-05, 07:56   Link #205
KerrBlank

Anyone here got an image for the PS4 Theme? Planning to buy this game on my ps4 for the theme but im not sure if it's worth and also what's the system music with the theme?
KerrBlank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 09:27   Link #206
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrBlank View Post
Anyone here got an image for the PS4 Theme? Planning to buy this game on my ps4 for the theme but im not sure if it's worth and also what's the system music with the theme?
This theme?(I'm using it myself right now)
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
There are music, and with it being Itsuwari no Kamen(the song that plays at the title screen, and at the end of episode 6 of the anime).
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-05, 10:53   Link #207
KerrBlank

is that a premium theme if i buy the game from ps store? or limited theme.. can't seem to find that on ps store
Old 2016-03-05, 11:02   Link #208
LROlsson

Quote:
is that a premium theme if i buy the game from ps store? or limited theme.. can't seem to find that on ps store
It's うたわれるもの 偽りの仮面 DL版購入者限定特典テーマ, the theme one gets through buying the DL version of the game.
Old 2016-03-05, 11:07   Link #209
LROlsson

There was a CM for Futari no Hakuoro in this week's episode of Itsuwari no Kamen.
Nothing new though, other then it was unsurprisingly announced for a PS4, PS3 and PSVita release.

Last edited by LROlsson; 2016-03-05 at 12:36.
Old 2016-03-06, 06:21   Link #210
Wolfpack

Question to those who have finished the game:

Spoiler:
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-06, 06:28   Link #211
AkitoW013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post

Spoiler:
Kuon was the only one who left the group at the end of the VN, after that, Oshutoru's speech, insert song and credits.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-06, 10:26   Link #212
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post

Spoiler:
Only Kuon is confirmed to have outright left the group. And Ougi and Kiuru was last seen in the capital while the rest escaped.
While it's completely unknown, most could leave in the beginning of Futari no Hakuoro, since both of the people that kept the group together is gone, Haku and Kuon.
Atui and Rurutie might leave to go back to their home countries due to the situation in Yamato.
Yakutowaruto might be a little unsure, he might stay because it's safer for Shinonon, but he could also leave.
Nosuri might stay for Anju's sake, and for her to reunite with Ougi.
The twins will stay, but the question is when will they wake up.
Old 2016-03-06, 11:57   Link #213
KerrBlank

Before they release the InK, did they release the cover for the game before the gameplays? sorry i only discovered this series/trilogy after the episode 1 of the anime rn aired
Old 2016-03-06, 12:25   Link #214
LROlsson

Quote:
Before they release the InK, did they release the cover for the game before the gameplays? sorry i only discovered this series/trilogy after the episode 1 of the anime rn aired
I'm sorry for not understanding your question correctly, so sorry if this ain't what you're asking about, but:
January 2011, Utawarerumono 2 Announced for PS3, showed an illustration of Kuon.
In April of 2014, Utawarerumono 2 had it's name changed into Utawarerumono Itsuwari no Kamen and was announced to be released on the 24th of September, 2014. It was also announced to be released on PS4 and PSVita as well.
In that month in famitsu it showed the key visual which would become the cover art for the game later and it was said in an interview that the third game was in production.
Also a strange live action TV CM was released.
End of may, a gameplay video was released, showing the attack animations as well as a little story.
In June, the opening for the game was released as well as an anime adaption was announced.
In the beginning of september, a longer trailer was released for story and game play. And later started to release short videos dedicated to introduce characters, as well as having two videos where three of the voice actors played the game.
Old 2016-03-07, 09:47   Link #215
Haigi

Just finished the second game and feeling really bad right now...emotionally sad? enraged? exasperated? sighing? kinda mixed feel.

I seriously totally lost all respect for that person who made that huge(stupid stupid stupid)blunder in the final fight. Things would not have turned out that tragic, they would have more options open. But I guess it was needed since there was foreshadowing when Haku could pull of an impersonation.

On another note, if Oshutoru noticed Vurai was still alive when they defeated him, shouldn't he have taken the mask off to make sure he doesn't chase them? I mean, that's the source of power that was taken away when Oshutoru was jailed.

Vurai surprisingly has muscles for brains. I thought he would be smarter than that. Getting caught up in Woshisu suggestive words like that. At least the anime version of him showed much more intelligence.

When I first heard the Mikado died I really thought Haku would declare he's the brother and take up the throne as the Mikado. That's when it would lead to the name of the next game, Futari no Hakuouro. So I totally didn't expect it to end right there...I thought the game would continue longer and solve the problem.

Waiting for the third game. I really hope they manage to tie up all the ends and reach the conclusion..(happily ever after) which is kinda impossible...it's Utawarerumono after all...all that really heart tugging sad endings.
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-07, 11:24   Link #216
yoshimori12

to somebody that already finished the game i have some question, since the english version only have little hope to rise

Spoiler for ???:

btw any info about Futatsu no Hakuoro? Anything.

it'll be very interesting if hakuoro wake up from the sleep

oh yeah, btw in anime, since kuon help yamato invade tuskuru, i just hope haku fall into despair and death with miserable on next season or VN

haha... just my cent
yoshimori12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-07, 11:46   Link #217
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshimori12 View Post
to somebody that already finished the game i have some question, since the english version only have little hope to rise

Spoiler for ???:

btw any info about Futatsu no Hakuoro? Anything.

it'll be very interesting if hakuoro wake up from the sleep

oh yeah, btw in anime, since kuon help yamato invade tuskuru, i just hope haku fall into despair and death with miserable on next season or VN

haha... just my cent
Spoiler:
Old 2016-03-07, 12:11   Link #218
yoshimori12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Spoiler:

thanks for answering
here another question

Spoiler for ???:
yoshimori12 is offline   Reply With Quote