Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-23, 22:44   Link #201
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for :

Hasn't been much thievery yet for being a thief.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 23:36   Link #202
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 01:09   Link #203
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Spoiler:
So one quick question: is this a natural and sweet harem theme or rather a twisted and forceful harem theme?
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 01:58   Link #204
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
So one quick question: is this a natural and sweet harem theme or rather a twisted and forceful harem theme?
Forceful at first. Up until chapter 66, there are 3 girls that join his adventure, 2 of them are reluctant and hate him (because they are forced into slavery) but gradualy falls in love to Tsukumo. While the other one is still confused to follow or not (possibly she will).
Old 2014-04-24, 04:32   Link #205
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Forceful at first. Up until chapter 66, there are 3 girls that join his adventure, 2 of them are reluctant and hate him (because they are forced into slavery) but gradualy falls in love to Tsukumo. While the other one is still confused to follow or not (possibly she will).
Did he managed to get some development or change in his character during the journey? Also since he is that lustful have he NTR any girls yet?
Old 2014-04-24, 05:11   Link #206
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Did he managed to get some development or change in his character during the journey? Also since he is that lustful have he NTR any girls yet?
He isn't like that. What happened is that the meat that he ate before give him energy in every sense After he calmed down (2 days) he realized that his behaviour was not natural (he is not hero, but not quite like that).

BTW, didn''t he gave Diana the left over meat later? What happened afterwads?
Old 2014-04-24, 05:58   Link #207
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
He isn't like that. What happened is that the meat that he ate before give him energy in every sense After he calmed down (2 days) he realized that his behaviour was not natural (he is not hero, but not quite like that).

Sooo........ He is not a hero..... then who is? Can you give me a clear description of this hero and his personality as well ? Thank you very much~~~~
Old 2014-04-24, 12:14   Link #208
sasuke706

Quote:
Nothing.
Spoiler for :
Old 2014-04-24, 12:33   Link #209
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

From my understanding, did Tsukumo kill all of the princess' guards and then had her enslaved?

Also, who are in his 'harem'? This is one f@#ked up story....

EDIT:Okay, did this guy trick the female knight into becoming his slave under the impression that he would release the princess? Wow...this guy is scum.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2014-04-24 at 12:44.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 13:13   Link #210
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Quote:
Sooo........ He is not a hero..... then who is? Can you give me a clear description of this hero and his personality as well ? Thank you very much~~~~
Spoiler:

@Sasuke706:
Spoiler:

@Moe_connection:
Spoiler:
Old 2014-04-24, 21:13   Link #211
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Spoiler:

@Sasuke706:
Spoiler:

@Moe_connection:
Spoiler:
This is one f@#ked up story....
Old 2014-04-24, 21:19   Link #212
bludvein

That just doesn't sound like my type of story. I like some darker fiction, but there are some lines I just don't want the protagonist crossing if I'm going to enjoy it. Rape is one of them. I don't care that he feels bad about it afterwards. Reminds me of the time I read the Thomas Covenant books.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 21:29   Link #213
Kioras

Quote:
Spoiler:

@Sasuke706:
Spoiler:

@Moe_connection:
Spoiler:
Not really my type of viewpoint character, let alone the protagonist.

Feels kinda bad about it, but since here merely raised a small village and killed everyone there, less of a slow decent into evil, or simply fucking up in a fucked up world, more jumping down the slippery slope.

Redemption won't come, or won't come cheap for this guy.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 01:31   Link #214
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

BTW, did the princess and the knight participate in the massacre of the townsfolk?
Old 2014-04-25, 02:05   Link #215
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
BTW, did the princess and the knight participate in the massacre of the townsfolk?
Spoiler:

Spoiler for rolf scene, +18 rated; read with caution:

Me :
Old 2014-04-25, 06:56   Link #216
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler for rolf scene, +18 rated; read with caution:

Me :
I don't get it. He's capable of making girls his slaves and razing an entire village because of some ring? What is this Lord of the Rings?

Last edited by BW95; 2014-04-25 at 12:49.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 07:03   Link #217
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I don't get it. Hes capable of making girls his slave and razing an entire village because of some ring? What is this Lord of the Rings?
So LOL worthy.
Old 2014-04-25, 12:48   Link #218
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

The slavery hardly comes to play, he is more like an office boss to them he is pretty good at carrot and stick methods; so he more or less offers job rewards by the stuff that he does. He also realized on his home world that if he acts gentle to his nakama when they do a great job, and harsh to the other bands 100% of the time, people will feel really special then and will try to do things to see his good side.

What he has stated he "wants" for Diana to thoroughly give herself to him in both and mind by her own will, that's why he usually doesn't use the slave spell to force them to do anything. He has also "planned" a certian behaviour to make that easier, but rather what he "thinks it works" having an effect, is the girls catching glimses of the personality underlaying beneath the mask is what is making them closer to him.

He also has to do chores and other stuff because the high class ladies aren't good with those Also, I'm not sure if I have read this right (glossing over text, as usual ), but supposedly for the slave spell to truly work, both parties need to agree on the "owner / owned" side of the deal. That would mean that when Tsukumo did the ritual to Diana, she might have unconsciously already thought that she is his (that would explain why she comes to believe in him that quickly). For Yustia, he had to close her betrayal routes before her accepting to work under him (this bastard gets called goshujin-sama by an onee-san character ).

Last edited by Okashira; 2014-04-25 at 13:09.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 13:04   Link #219
sasuke706

Quote:
supposedly for the slave spell to truly work, both parties need to agree on the "owner / owned" side of the deal. That would mean that when Tsukumo did the ritual to Diana, she might have unconsciously already though that she is his
She submitted herself to slavery under the conditions that her soldiers would be spared, but she never got a master registered as she was being sold to the whatever empire. Tsukumo just jumped in at an opportune time and took advantage of it before she knew what was going on. Knightgirl was fully aware of what was going on when she agreed to it, but apparently has some special privilege where she can break the contract under the right conditions and is banking on that, from what I understand. Basically, neither of them intended to be his slave, at least for long.

I'm about 40 chapters in and at the start I was just expecting dark-themed thief adventures and instead got a kill-em-all protag. It's a little disappointing, to say the least. The twisted morals are nice and all, but I'm not particularly fond on how the author delivers them. So I'm probably just going to stop where I'm at unless I somehow find the motivation to continue.
Old 2014-04-25, 13:20   Link #220
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

So is an elf the third slave? In addition to that, what exactly is the main plot of the story? Right now it seems like all the protagonist is just doing is just random kill,loot and rape.So how old are the princess and the knight?Didn't it say that the princess is just a 'girl'? Sounds like the MC's a pedobear.In addition, can the princess fight?

Tags
web novel