Notices

Old 2014-07-17, 10:46   Link #201
zwartan

ty so much for the tranlations
zwartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 23:21   Link #202
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Manga chapter 1 scanlated, almost 40 pages.

B***h and S**m behave as we expect them to..... Yeah, I can't remember their other names
Old 2014-07-25, 23:37   Link #203
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Wow, those other weapon heroes are a bunch of dicks.

Anyways traditional leveling up shonen plot is a go. Too many OP protagonists lately heh.

Kinda sucks he can't use a sword for a Paladin build though, these medieval fantasy folks must have never heard of a tank before. Sucks to be them, tanks are quite important in these settings lawlz.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 17:34   Link #204
Esclair

A pretty interesting and refreshing take on the genre. Although I have to question what kind of games those other heroes have played where Shields are considered 'weak'. In almost every MMO the tank class is pretty OP along with the healer class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post

Kinda sucks he can't use a sword for a Paladin build though, these medieval fantasy folks must have never heard of a tank before. Sucks to be them, tanks are quite important in these settings lawlz.
There are definitely classes in MMOs where the main weapon is actually a shield. Diablo 2's palladin class only used the main hand weapon for stats since all their attacks come from their shield. Ragnarok Online Crusaders used mainly shield skills to attack. There's also Captain America. A shield is all you need!
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 18:08   Link #205
S3vEn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
A pretty interesting and refreshing take on the genre. Although I have to question what kind of games those other heroes have played where Shields are considered 'weak'. In almost every MMO the tank class is pretty OP along with the healer class.

There are definitely classes in MMOs where the main weapon is actually a shield. Diablo 2's palladin class only used the main hand weapon for stats since all their attacks come from their shield. Ragnarok Online Crusaders used mainly shield skills to attack. There's also Captain America. A shield is all you need!
AGREED

Spoiler for Dorkly Bits - Link Didn't Get Sword :
S3vEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 18:51   Link #206
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Wow, those other weapon heroes are a bunch of dicks.

Anyways traditional leveling up shonen plot is a go. Too many OP protagonists lately heh.

Sorry, i dissagree, always we got weaklings Mc, that only after they got the crap sort out,, they power-up,
So being a OP Mc like tatsuya,hajime, even rudeus or ayato its fine, obvious not OP at level they destroy everyone in his path, but enough for scare almost aall.
They cannot change weapon is refreshing dont you think? Still at beginning he had the monster ball... after his nakamas/slaves, last his OP skills that allowing him kill in one hit...
Lets roll...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 19:10   Link #207
Ahomine

WOW!!! Im glad i came to check the forums for this one.I was curious about the Legendary Moonlight Sculptor mentioned here and holy moly i couldnt stop reading for hours and im amazed i still have plenty more to read.
Ahomine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 19:32   Link #208
Tiberium Wolf

Ok. I have read the ch1 of the manga and the pace is kinda high. Still how is this going to be? Monthly release?
Old 2014-07-26, 22:16   Link #209
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
But even Crusaders had Swords for Grand Cross spam :P

Anyways yeah I also did think that Shields aren't that bad as a weapon. IIRC the MC for the Tower of Druaga anime also used a shield. Shield Boomerang comes to mind. But he needs to do some body strengthening to enhance those hits. Though it seems he already got that buff based on the first chapter.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 05:41   Link #210
fazri
blacksun king

is this story get translated?
if it yes,then where i can found the translation?
if not. where i can found the webnovel link? so i can read the story
Old 2014-07-28, 05:58   Link #211
travelingbum

nope.

you can just google the name or go search it at the site like all the other webnovels we read.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 08:33   Link #212
fazri
blacksun king

where i can found link to read the webnovel for this title??
Old 2014-08-01, 10:21   Link #213
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

@fazri

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Bitch is still being a bitch, Naofumi even upgraded her name to Zwitch[Zwei-Bitch] coz of her bitcheness which is like never end, though she finally got dead sentences, but revived again as last boss
forget to ask, how did she die, and how come he revived?

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]

Last edited by Riz; 2014-08-01 at 11:35.
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 10:07   Link #214
geomchi178

to the one who translated the two chapters:
Did you machine translate it?
geomchi178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 17:21   Link #215
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
@fazri

forget to ask, how did she die, and how come he revived?
Spoiler for Last battle 1st phase:
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 20:39   Link #216
iheartz

Does anybody know what the chinese name of this series is?
Spoiler for .:

It might offer a more accurate machine translation.

Last edited by iheartz; 2014-08-08 at 02:37.
iheartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 23:01   Link #217
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Spoiler for Last battle 1st phase:
whut? da queen die? killed by her own daug... err bitch? and Baka-king return to be wise-king? does Kagami(twin fan hero) joined the party? in the end does all hero die?

err...
oh yea, forget dat Nao and Talia got married in Nao's world...

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 06:46   Link #218
Noobeus-kun

I tried to translate chapter 3 with my limited knowledge since i can't find any TL project on it, so be easy on me

Spoiler for chapter 3:
Noobeus-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 07:28   Link #219
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
whut? da queen die? killed by her own daug... err bitch? and Baka-king return to be wise-king? does Kagami(twin fan hero) joined the party? in the end does all hero die?

err...
oh yea, forget dat Nao and Talia got married in Nao's world...
-yup she is killed by Tact[strongest "fake" whip hero], though Naofumi get in time to shield her, but Tact level is 350-ish while Naofumi is 100-ish. his strongest shield is broken and he lost his ownership over his shield[though later Atra tell him that's only temporary and he can take back his shield]. Tact attack bypassing Naofumi defense and hit the still perplexed queen[at that time Zwitch is supposed to be already dead by sending her to marry the pig king]

-after the queen death, Naofumi trying to get that debris king get back to his old self since they need his power, and succeded after he mocked the dead queen[to anger him and return him to his sanity]

-after the hero party defeated Tact, they faced with unreasonably fast coming waves[usual waves is about 3 month while this time waves is only take one week of time because of Tact action(one turn kill the killin, and he is the culprit who destroy mural in Phoenix cave and revived the spirit turtle)]. they got surprised when they see that kagami also fighting againts the waves, and help her.
Kagami is waiting for someone[later Naofumi will meet this person, and he is the one who made Naofumi, Laftalia, Firo, and Laf-chan into an immortal god]

-the only one who is killed in first battle againts Fucking Goddess is Motoyasu[trapped into loop, before saved by Laftalia], Ren[thrown back into his own world], Naofumi and Laftalia[also thrown back into Naofumi world, Laftalia included because this is his own wish to take Laftalia with him(if you read the parts where Naofumi transformed into a mad scientist character and the girl who become shield, you will know why)].
but they're not killed thanks to their legendary weapon last power.

-yeah
Modern world :Naofumi married Laftalia....before Atra[legal loli rich girl] come and interrupted their wedding. it's look like it ended with Naofumi married them both[christmas edition].

Hero world : Naofumi maried Laftalia[queen of rock valley], Melty, Sadina, and other girl that want to marry him. he become the first king of Rock valley nation which later merged with Melmalk[Melty kingdom]. Kiel creepe tree become his country symbol[it's funny how the tree that he created in his mad scientist days turned out to become his country symbol(this tree growth is powered up by the chocholat monster and become Symbol of his country later)]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 08:16   Link #220
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
-yup she is killed by Tact[strongest "fake" whip hero], though Naofumi get in time to shield her, but Tact level is 350-ish while Naofumi is 100-ish. his strongest shield is broken and he lost his ownership over his shield[though later Atra tell him that's only temporary and he can take back his shield]. Tact attack bypassing Naofumi defense and hit the still perplexed queen[at that time Zwitch is supposed to be already dead by sending her to marry the pig king]

-after the queen death, Naofumi trying to get that debris king get back to his old self since they need his power, and succeded after he mocked the dead queen[to anger him and return him to his sanity]

-after the hero party defeated Tact, they faced with unreasonably fast coming waves[usual waves is about 3 month while this time waves is only take one week of time because of Tact action(one turn kill the killin, and he is the culprit who destroy mural in Phoenix cave and revived the spirit turtle)]. they got surprised when they see that kagami also fighting againts the waves, and help her.
Kagami is waiting for someone[later Naofumi will meet this person, and he is the one who made Naofumi, Laftalia, Firo, and Laf-chan into an immortal god]

-the only one who is killed in first battle againts Fucking Goddess is Motoyasu[trapped into loop, before saved by Laftalia], Ren[thrown back into his own world], Naofumi and Laftalia[also thrown back into Naofumi world, Laftalia included because this is his own wish to take Laftalia with him(if you read the parts where Naofumi transformed into a mad scientist character and the girl who become shield, you will know why)].
but they're not killed thanks to their legendary weapon last power.

-yeah
Modern world :Naofumi married Laftalia....before Atra[legal loli rich girl] come and interrupted their wedding. it's look like it ended with Naofumi married them both[christmas edition].

Hero world : Naofumi maried Laftalia[queen of rock valley], Melty, Sadina, and other girl that want to marry him. he become the first king of Rock valley nation which later merged with Melmalk[Melty kingdom]. Kiel creepe tree become his country symbol[it's funny how the tree that he created in his mad scientist days turned out to become his country symbol(this tree growth is powered up by the chocholat monster and become Symbol of his country later)]
Thats right, nao harem king lol...
Also melty is the princess? I mean the daughter of wisdom king?
And the heroes remain death?(when nao gets god power dont revive them?)
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel