AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-26, 12:08   Link #201
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

wait... that girl you fucked @ the mansion can be recruited if you do her enough times? wtf is that lol?
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 13:32   Link #202
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
wait... that girl you fucked @ the mansion can be recruited if you do her enough times? wtf is that lol?
F*CK THEM ALLL! I was going to do that anyway... I'm guessing Eushully took something out of Alicesoft's book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yeah I myself started on hard but then went back to normal. Even normal is pretty damn hard.

Theres interesting thing is that you can recruit a prostitute who start at lvl 10. Weiss was at level 6 back then. Seems like whoring yourself out gets more battle experience than fighting in battles.
Eushully should hire you to promote their game. That comment just made my day.

Last edited by Drkz; 2013-04-26 at 13:58.
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 14:24   Link #203
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

well, I guess I need to "work" harder to get my angel whore...

//

How to win hard mode Kokakou:
Lure all 3 enemy units out of range of their deployment tower, kite them away with movement formation then tank them with defense formation. Optional: use Aru to blow up half their army with chained specials.

Sneak in siege unit and raze deployment tower. Town captured!

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-04-26 at 17:35.
Old 2013-04-26, 17:47   Link #204
Key Board
Carbon

some maps have 2 or 3 deployment towers..

pretty annoying
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 19:28   Link #205
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I love maps where *I* get multiple deployment towers, I can lure enemies away on one side and sneak in siege team on the other.

When enemies get multiple towers, I tend to focus on one side and let my own deployment tower tank some hits. It gets really hectic if the enemy is actually strong... really screws up your archers.
Old 2013-04-26, 21:06   Link #206
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Drkz, CGs have already been ripped. Hahaha.

Well, sounds like things have gotten interesting. Being able to specify objects to destroy certainly makes things easier and less of a hassle.

If I recall, the whole "fucked until she joins merchant/prostitute" thing was also in an old title...ah right, Genrin 2. The one with the iron ball and chain (and holy shit was she pretty strong). Seems like whoring your lead out still has its perks in Dir=Lyfna.
Old 2013-04-26, 23:54   Link #207
Drkz

Lmao wth. Really? Talk about fast jaja. Well i'm not surprised. But whats the fun in spoiling it if your not playing... My friend is obsessed with the brothel... he will not leave. Ah it isn't the "official" rip. Someone else did it. But dam 1.7gb? Thats a lot of cg...
Old 2013-04-26, 23:56   Link #208
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

That makes me think of one of Chris Rock's stand-up jokes, the one about having friends addicted to strip clubs. Haha.

For me, it's not like I easily get spoiled by stuff, so...CGs ahoy! I'm still waiting for LxC2 to finish anyways.
Old 2013-04-27, 01:29   Link #209
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
There is some of the menus translated. I probably aint allowed to post link but PM me and I can give more info to that.

Also guys that use text hooker like agth or ITH code /HA70@46e22b hooks the menu's.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 01:33   Link #210
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Spoiler for this_game_is_hard.jpg:

Doing that feels like cheating...
Old 2013-04-27, 01:58   Link #211
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

If you don't mind, could you elaborate on what's going on there?
Old 2013-04-27, 02:08   Link #212
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

In offensive battles, you win as long as you satisfy any of the conditions, and the most common one is to destroy the deployment tower (as well as "kill everything").

What I did was to draw out the defending units with my cannon fodder knights (you may have to attack a wall to get their attention). While enemy units are busy chasing after my knights, I snuck in the engineer girl (she does amazing siege dmg), broke through the wall and destroy their deployment tower.

All done with starting units, cuz the big guns are busy defending/conquering elsewhere.

That map was a small pain to cheese cuz of the two tight mountain paths.
Old 2013-04-27, 02:12   Link #213
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Ah. Had an inkling that that was what you were doing there, but confirmation's good to have.

Poor cannon fodder knights. They get all the hate, and none of the bishoujo love. I hope you at least give them some good reimbursements!

Okay.

Out of curiosity: how's the story writing so far? I'm not expecting Genrin 2-levels, not even anything near Meishoku no Reiki, but please tell me it's at least somewhat intriguing...
Old 2013-04-27, 02:33   Link #214
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
In offensive battles, you win as long as you satisfy any of the conditions, and the most common one is to destroy the deployment tower (as well as "kill everything").

What I did was to draw out the defending units with my cannon fodder knights (you may have to attack a wall to get their attention). While enemy units are busy chasing after my knights, I snuck in the engineer girl (she does amazing siege dmg), broke through the wall and destroy their deployment tower.

All done with starting units, cuz the big guns are busy defending/conquering elsewhere.

That map was a small pain to cheese cuz of the two tight mountain paths.
Bad thing is that you do not get much experience this way.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 03:18   Link #215
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Experience can be gained via more optimal ways when you are not facing attacks from multiple sides. I do my military exercises regularly and also sometimes stall at choke points for leveling purposes. (Notice how I use trash troops)

My other favorite tactic is to knock an enemy off the edge of the map with Weiss: was surprised the first time I did that.
Old 2013-04-27, 06:18   Link #216
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Whoa, you can do that? Makes me think of Sting's Gungnir.

Just saw the CG rips for Haishera's append. Aha~ It's definitely not canon, but it was nice seeing Haishera and her demon general from ZERO together again.

Sorry Weiss, but you can't fuck her; Haishera is exclusive-Celica property.

Also, it features a Raumakarl-type enemy as well as the other two Raumakarl "promotions", but I don't like the way they drew them now compared to their look before. Or maybe I'm just not fond of Mitsuki's art. But at least it's good to see that they haven't forgotten the 飛天魔-type demons!

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2013-04-27 at 12:48.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 14:30   Link #217
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

whats with all the shiny glitters in Liselle's first scene? -____-
I wanted them to explore the whole concept of them being "so close but not close enough" a bit more... oh well, can't expect much from a multi-heroine game.

I actually think some of the routes in SoA are pretty well done, one of my fav being Shanel's where you two spend a lot of time together then finally bond towards the end (I rmb having to grind her levels)

(once again I find myself skipping all the ero for more gameplay... lol)
Old 2013-04-27, 15:38   Link #218
Drkz

Who needs to kite the AI? When the AI is so easily baited.... Brothel day n' nite!
Old 2013-04-27, 16:39   Link #219
Key Board
Carbon

I think I ran into the first plot related route split (the game explicitly tells you that your route will be affected depending on your choice)

In regards to madou koukaku and the forbidden technology

a) Norio Wakamoto considers them too dangerous and wants to seal them
b) Mizuhashi Kaori says that the technology has peaceful non purpose applications. For instance, she's trying to make air ships.

After a while these two generals will go at war with each other. You'll have to pick a side whether you like it or not.

Topic related

Spoiler:
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell

Last edited by Key Board; 2013-04-27 at 17:37.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 16:51   Link #220
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

wow, nice catch.

Its obvious which side I picked
Actually Lune is who I am really after :O

Tags
eukleia, eushully, kamidori, kokakou, srpg