AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-19, 23:15   Link #201
Shinhwa
Banned

I think Kamachi sure has a hard time trying to make sure the current concept matches the stuff he wrote in the past. It's really possible that before he didn't think much of Misaki (since her character wasn't even designed back then), then after he designed her, he needed to make sure things match.

In any case, Kamachi seriously should cover what Touma and Misaki's relationship was in the past. I think Railgun is a good place to cover that plot. Otherwise a special novel.
Old 2013-09-20, 04:04   Link #202
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

I gotta review this again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Yeah, she's seems to be the most genuinely head over heels character for Touma, which is saying something!

Is she in middle school really though? That's the real question at hand
According to Mikoto, she suspect Misaki don't seems to be a middle-schooler by looking at her body and her 'maturity' (I love her body, by the way ). She could be at the same age as Touma. However, she could have manipulated the people in Tokiwadai to cover up her actual age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Or maybe we should consider that back in Volume 1, Kamachi didn't really consider Touma and Misaki's relationship nor even considered her entire existence towards the series that he just put it that way and after she finally appears, a bit of contradiction is happening.
Quote:
I think Kamachi sure has a hard time trying to make sure the current concept matches the stuff he wrote in the past. It's really possible that before he didn't think much of Misaki (since her character wasn't even designed back then), then after he designed her, he needed to make sure things match.

In any case, Kamachi seriously should cover what Touma and Misaki's relationship was in the past. I think Railgun is a good place to cover that plot. Otherwise a special novel.
But I don't think Kamachi made that out in Vol. 1 by accident either. There's still rooms for it since she was mentioned earlier, and that's it, nothing else mentioned further until now.

Besides, if Kamachi thinks the way as you stated, it's already contradicted to his early concept. But, I'm pretty sure that there was a very little details about her before Railgun Daihaisei arc. So, I doubt that Kamachi would thought of contradicting his work, especially for a character with very little detail in the earlier stage.
Old 2013-09-20, 11:37   Link #203
Shinhwa
Banned

Well contradictions in character/relationship concept can appear if he didn't really think ahead in the long long future. But they are minor and are ignorable, so not a problem XD
Old 2013-09-20, 11:41   Link #204
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I gotta review this again:

According to Mikoto, she suspect Misaki don't seems to be a middle-schooler by looking at her body and her 'maturity' (I love her body, by the way ). She could be at the same age as Touma. However, she could have manipulated the people in Tokiwadai to cover up her actual age.

But I don't think Kamachi made that out in Vol. 1 by accident either. There's still rooms for it since she was mentioned earlier, and that's it, nothing else mentioned further until now.

Besides, if Kamachi thinks the way as you stated, it's already contradicted to his early concept. But, I'm pretty sure that there was a very little details about her before Railgun Daihaisei arc. So, I doubt that Kamachi would thought of contradicting his work, especially for a character with very little detail in the earlier stage.
I think she was referenced in 7 LN volumes before NT 7 actually NT 7 was just her big debut.

It is quite possible Kamachi planned out everything about her beforehand. But... that would be slightly hard to believe even for him...
Old 2013-09-20, 12:05   Link #205
Shinhwa
Banned

That's acceptable but I seriously don't know if he planned that far ahead when he wrote Volume 1 XD
Old 2013-09-20, 14:32   Link #206
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

I don't think he planned the entire story out at Volume 1.

As he naturally thinks of what to write 2-3 books upcoming, not 30.
Old 2013-09-20, 19:42   Link #207
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
I don't think he planned the entire story out at Volume 1.

As he naturally thinks of what to write 2-3 books upcoming, not 30.
Of course not XD

No author thinks ahead 30 volumes or something lol
Old 2013-09-20, 20:49   Link #208
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Of course not XD

No authors are super-humans, ya know. They aren't prophet. LOL!

I was wondering... if Misaki really knew that Touma has memory loss, is there a possibility that she pretend she met him the first time and turned a blind eye? Or maybe, she really couldn't accept the fact that he completely forgotten her?
Old 2013-09-20, 21:11   Link #209
Goldzero

Quote:
No authors are super-humans, ya know. They aren't prophet. LOL!

I was wondering... if Misaki really knew that Touma has memory loss, is there a possibility that she pretend she met him the first time and turned a blind eye? Or maybe, she really couldn't accept the fact that he completely forgotten her?
i think you are over-thinking this by a little too much.
Old 2013-09-20, 21:24   Link #210
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Of course not XD

I'm assuming that when he was deciding Misaki's debut for Index and how she fit into Touma's life, keywords like "rival" and "tokiwadai' came up. Easy enough to decide how to fit her in.
Old 2013-09-20, 21:35   Link #211
Shinhwa
Banned

I think it really is possible she hasn't seen him for quite a long time until Daihaisei arc.
Old 2013-09-20, 21:42   Link #212
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Probably went there separate ways sorta. One left before the other, cue sadness then they finally re-unite.
Old 2013-09-20, 21:52   Link #213
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Probably went there separate ways sorta. One left before the other, cue sadness then they finally re-unite.
Separate ways... A few years before Index, I think. Not sure if I could take DL doujins into account.... Maybe I over-speculating things.
Old 2013-09-20, 21:56   Link #214
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

It seems obvious though. What age did Touma enter AC? Would be easier to guess if we knew Misaki's though. >_>
Old 2013-09-20, 22:18   Link #215
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Touma entered AC at a very young age during childhood times. He was a woobie at that time being due to massive bully. So I think he may have met Misaki within the childhood period.
Old 2013-09-20, 22:29   Link #216
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Touma entered AC at a very young age during childhood times. He was a woobie at that time being due to massive bully. So I think he may have met Misaki within the childhood period.
Nah, he would at least have photos of them together, unless they had a massive falling out.
Friends at a later age is my theory.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
Old 2013-09-20, 22:31   Link #217
Shinhwa
Banned

I think DL 77's story can be somewhat realistic. I think it really is possible maybe they knew each other maybe a year beforehand, but who knows.

Considering Misaki's reaction towards Touma, I really think it was a one sided fall out maybe when Touma got pissed at her.
Old 2013-09-20, 22:40   Link #218
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

I don't think they had any falling out. It's not in Touma's style to hold a major grudge like that and Misaki doesn't seem the type to do that either.
Old 2013-09-20, 23:18   Link #219
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
I don't think they had any falling out. It's not in Touma's style to hold a major grudge like that and Misaki doesn't seem the type to do that either.
Yeah, I don't think so either lol. I meant to say maybe Touma left her for a bit after getting angry at her, but really considering Touma's personality, I would say that's not the case lol.

Come on Kamachi!!! WE NEED MORE MISAKI X TOUMA DX
Old 2013-09-20, 23:47   Link #220
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Yeah, I don't think so either lol. I meant to say maybe Touma left her for a bit after getting angry at her, but really considering Touma's personality, I would say that's not the case lol.
His personality leads me to believe he would rather "fix" that immediately. Whether its a punch or getting biri biri'd on a bridge, he always does it with good intentions, and clearly Misaki sees that in that way.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, shokuhou misaki