AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Isolation (Volume 23) Rating
Perfect 10 14 56.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 16.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 8.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-08-12, 19:50   Link #201
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Why would Japan want to have Taurus Silver leave the country?
Such a valuable person without a lot of guards at the very least?
TS is a corporate asset and therefore not under military protection. They don't want him to leave, but if they refuse the public will turn against them.
Old 2017-08-12, 20:34   Link #202
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Dumb move no matter what.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-12, 20:37   Link #203
kukumalu

Chapter 1 summary is being update to wiki http://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.w...lation#Chapter 1 . Thanks to loss and lordodin93

Last edited by kukumalu; 2017-08-12 at 21:01.
kukumalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-12, 20:56   Link #204
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumalu View Post
Chapter 1 summary is being upload to wiki http://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.w...lation#Chapter 1 . Thanks to lordodin93
That's the preview and its been there for a while.
Old 2017-08-12, 21:04   Link #205
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
That's the preview and its been there for a while.
yap, old one
Old 2017-08-12, 23:37   Link #206
MRD143

Tatsuya could really make Japan freak if he announces that he is also Mahesvera and the SCM responsible for Scorched Halloween but since the Govt, Military and Populace have turned against him he will no longer defend the Nation.

Last edited by MRD143; 2017-08-13 at 00:44. Reason: typed it on my tablet and fixed it on my PC
MRD143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 00:16   Link #207
Ultragunner

this is why the government really needs to step up.

But do they really want Tatsuya as Japan's SCM or not? If they really valued Tatsuya as an important asset, then now is the time to protect him. Regardless of how they may feel towards the Yotsuba, the top brass should be smart enough to know that losing Tatsuya would be a disaster
Old 2017-08-13, 00:47   Link #208
MRD143

The Govt and Military higher ups only know him by his alias since the Yotsuba and Saeki didn't want his true identity known. Now the ball is in Gen Saeki's court whether or not she wants to admit that they have lost their most powerful defender.
MRD143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 04:32   Link #209
sasabit

Wait what does gatekeeper do that gram dispersion/demolition cant do? How close does he have to be to activate gatekeeper? Also, Maya requested Tatsuya make it so anyone can use gatekeeper, is that possible?
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 05:40   Link #210
amtro
Distro

The school higher ups and magic education officials also know that Tatsuya is Taurus Silver. They received a letter from the USNA embassy asking for permission to let Taurus Silver aka Tatsuya participate in the Dione Project.
Old 2017-08-13, 07:24   Link #211
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRD143 View Post
The Govt and Military higher ups only know him by his alias since the Yotsuba and Saeki didn't want his true identity known. Now the ball is in Gen Saeki's court whether or not she wants to admit that they have lost their most powerful defender.
The whole thing is a political quagmire, nobody wants to be involved. Not even Maya.

And going by Maya's reaction to losing her backdoor access to Echelon 3, the Yotsuba are probably going to suffer some more (she relied too much on it).
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 08:49   Link #212
kouya rokuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
The whole thing is a political quagmire, nobody wants to be involved. Not even Maya.

And going by Maya's reaction to losing her backdoor access to Echelon 3, the Yotsuba are probably going to suffer some more (she relied too much on it).
i'm afraid so, yotsuba really need to be careful,
and hope that maya will give tatsuya access to hidjkaf## (forget how to spell it)
kouya rokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 09:06   Link #213
solhaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouya rokuro View Post
i'm afraid so, yotsuba really need to be careful,
and hope that maya will give tatsuya access to hidjkaf## (forget how to spell it)
Heh, I hope so too, better yet, Tatsuya could hack the hidjkaf and recreate it for his own use.

Quote:
The school higher ups and magic education officials also know that Tatsuya is Taurus Silver. They received a letter from the USNA embassy asking for permission to let Taurus Silver aka Tatsuya participate in the Dione Project.
Do the other ordinary students like Leo, Miki etc knows Tatsuya is TS too or it's only known to the higher up people? when they defeated the intelligence department, did they already know about it?
solhaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 09:25   Link #214
hanesco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
Wait what does gatekeeper do that gram dispersion/demolition cant do? How close does he have to be to activate gatekeeper? Also, Maya requested Tatsuya make it so anyone can use gatekeeper, is that possible?
Gatekeeper makes a magician unable to use any magic. Not interruping the cast (which is ahat gram demolition/dispersion do). It is in vol 20 and it is not specified how close he needs to be to activate it. Maya requested him to give the magic sequence to the Tsumuba so they can develop a Gatekeeper usable by the MI users of the Yotsuba family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
They received a notification telling them Taurus Silver is a high school student, and almost everyone at the upper brass of school suspect Tatsuya. At the end of the volume, Raymond made a declaration revealing that Tatsuya is Silver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solhaz View Post
Heh, I hope so too, better yet, Tatsuya could hack the hidjkaf and recreate it for his own use.

Do the other ordinary students like Leo, Miki etc knows Tatsuya is TS too or it's only known to the higher up people? when they defeated the intelligence department, did they already know about it?
At the end of the volume, Raymond made a declaration in which they ask the Japanese public to help them convince Tatsuya to go to the States.
hanesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 09:33   Link #215
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post

wait, what happened to Maya? Did someone block her access to Echelon 3?
Old 2017-08-13, 10:39   Link #216
-Mahesvara_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Edward blocked all access from the other operators apparently
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 11:28   Link #217
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
yup, she was pissed (might actually be an understatement).
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 16:00   Link #218
AB079
Banned

What about the illustration with Miyuki almost crying and tatsuya surprised?
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 16:02   Link #219
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
What about the illustration with Miyuki almost crying and tatsuya surprised?
IDK but this is Miyuki here, she's bound to be manipulating Tatsuya for some reason or another with those tears.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 16:40   Link #220
Aika Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
IDK but this is Miyuki here, she's bound to be manipulating Tatsuya for some reason or another with those tears.
Lol i find it very appropriate using the word "manipulating" in describing what she does to Tatsuya-sama.

Now that the both of them is free from their chains, would that mean Miyuki finally let us see her true colors? With whats happening to Tatsuya now like being targeted by both USNA and Japanese clans, hopefully Miyuki also does her "Yotsuba" thing and just kill them off with cocytus.

people targeting Tatsuya doesnt know the consequences of what theyre doing.

Btw, is Maya aware that Pledge was removed from Tatsuya and Miyuki? Is she okay with that?

Miyuki wearing the miko attire.,, could be the time they were removing Pledge.

Cocytus now on full access!
Aika Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote