Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-01-03, 11:39   Link #201
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Spoiler:

spoiler volume 12 ...
there is actually a good reason why princess Christina must know Haruto's true identity, which is to prevent the relationship with Celia to be used to bring Haruto's power to restoration and arrest the nobles to touch Haruto's privacy
Old 2019-01-03, 13:35   Link #202
Anemya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
Spoiler:

spoiler volume 12 ...
there is actually a good reason why princess Christina must know Haruto's true identity, which is to prevent the relationship with Celia to be used to bring Haruto's power to restoration and arrest the nobles to touch Haruto's privacy
wow that's a rather long explanation thanks man, I appreciate it. it seems to me that princess christina starting to develop a inferiority complex and I guess she still have a chance to become a heroine right?

and hey lookin at you guys who already listen to drama cd makes me really want to hear it to. wish I could learn japanese..... does anyone has subs?
Anemya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-03, 19:07   Link #203
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
wow that's a rather long explanation thanks man, I appreciate it. it seems to me that princess christina starting to develop a inferiority complex and I guess she still have a chance to become a heroine right?

and hey lookin at you guys who already listen to drama cd makes me really want to hear it to. wish I could learn japanese..... does anyone has subs?
i would love to listen that drama cd too, but i am sure there are no subs available, Christina's time as i see has run out, maybe even her sister's time is out too.

Quote:
Spoiler:

spoiler volume 12 ...
Thanks man, i really appreciate those spoilers, i am glad Christina is finally realizing how amazing rio truly is, she was a fool behaving that bad with rio in the past, as i see she lost her chance with him.
Old 2019-01-06, 06:22   Link #204
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Next volume Will be released ini spring , the title is Pair of The Purple Crystals (cmiiw)
Old 2019-01-06, 07:38   Link #205
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Christina is foolish bitch...
Old 2019-01-06, 18:14   Link #206
Denker

Its hard to look past her bitchiness. But did Rio defeat 5000 troops?
In the WN it wasn't that many, more like a squad. They gave up as they saw him fight the Sword King directly. No heroes seen at all.
The LNs development seems more exaggerated, but exciting. Him winning against a hero being serious is even better.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-06, 20:58   Link #207
eilee

I don't Christina is a bitch like you guys said. By not helping or talking to Rio in school is actually is the right thing to do. Otherwise the bully will just get worst. Most of the stuffs that she does is more normal than you guys want to believe.

Also this is LN forum what happen in WN is irrelevant. WN is just a draft without any editor helps after all.
eilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-07, 02:06   Link #208
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
Its hard to look past her bitchiness. But did Rio defeat 5000 troops?
In the WN it wasn't that many, more like a squad. They gave up as they saw him fight the Sword King directly. No heroes seen at all.
The LNs development seems more exaggerated, but exciting. Him winning against a hero being serious is even better.
yes and also defeated rui.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilee View Post
I don't Christina is a bitch like you guys said. By not helping or talking to Rio in school is actually is the right thing to do. Otherwise the bully will just get worst. Most of the stuffs that she does is more normal than you guys want to believe.

Also this is LN forum what happen in WN is irrelevant. WN is just a draft without any editor helps after all.
ln is likely rewriting from web novel
Old 2019-01-07, 07:28   Link #209
n0m@n
C-Z

Let's see what Christina did which makes her a bitch.
1.) Giving attitude and talking down on Rio when she came down to the slum. She had her reasons for being in panic in order to save her sister but seriously...thats not how you treat a person you just met.
2.) Slapping Rio multiple times. When she saw Rio with Flora she ignored Rio's words and assumed he's bad. Fullstop. And also went to slap him.
3.) Not apologising for any of her behaviour or action above.
4.) Playing a blind eye when Rio was blamed for the crime he didnt commit. She heard Flora's statement and how other students were behaving. But still kept quiet since she chose her role as princess over unjustice.

There were reasons why she did those things. But it doesnt change a fact that she was a bitch. Being a bitch doesn't mean she's a villain btw.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-07, 08:25   Link #210
tsunade666

Quote:
yes and also defeated rui.....
When and what volume did the battle happened?
Old 2019-01-07, 10:11   Link #211
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Let's see what Christina did which makes her a bitch.
1.) Giving attitude and talking down on Rio when she came down to the slum. She had her reasons for being in panic in order to save her sister but seriously...thats not how you treat a person you just met.
2.) Slapping Rio multiple times. When she saw Rio with Flora she ignored Rio's words and assumed he's bad. Fullstop. And also went to slap him.
3.) Not apologising for any of her behaviour or action above.
4.) Playing a blind eye when Rio was blamed for the crime he didnt commit. She heard Flora's statement and how other students were behaving. But still kept quiet since she chose her role as princess over unjustice.

There were reasons why she did those things. But it doesnt change a fact that she was a bitch. Being a bitch doesn't mean she's a villain btw.
you know the title of volume 1 dont you? at least i think also better restoration to know about rio identity, because how much noble who want to use celia-sense relationship as bait to get haruto power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
When and what volume did the battle happened?
volume 12
Old 2019-01-07, 17:06   Link #212
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
you know the title of volume 1 dont you? at least i think also better restoration to know about rio identity, because how much noble who want to use celia-sense relationship as bait to get haruto power?
The title of volumes pretty much explains how corrupted the kingdom was and how powerless the royals are than it seems. So when Christina had the option of choosing to stand by Flora's words or that of Stewart and others she chose the latter in order to protect her position as a princess. So she chose the public order of the Kingdom (and especially the nobles reputation) over justice. It would be harsh to make a twelve years old girl choose in such situation but still, she chose. So it doesn't change the fact what she did. The only thing you could do to support her is to argue about the position she was in. So what's done is done. There's no untying it.

So the only way she could at-least do to make it right is to take down Rio's wanted poster (if there still is) and also reveal/admit about the conspiracy about the whole incident many years ago. Though doing this would actually backfire on Restauration faction. Their faction are weaker already in terms of control over the country but it would get worse if this is revealed. This incident took place before the country was split into two sides, but the ones who were involved in the conspiracy are mostly related to the people affiliated with the Restauration faction. Steward who lied about pushing Flora. The students who were there sided with his opinion. Steward's father Gustav who sent an assassin against Rio to clean up the mess. And the King who put the royal decree against Rio.

Hence the reason Christina chose to not get Rio involved in the civil war due to her guilt she is feeling. The option of revealing the truth never passed her mind in the latest volume either. So that was the option she chose. And that's the fact. Simple and clean.

Though again as you mentioned there is an issue about Seria. Like we all know she is a noble of Beltram Kingdom where her household is siding with the King. Since having Christina go to Restauration side was the King's wish, both Seria and her household would side with them. And Rio would always help Seria so it wouldn't be hard to imagine Rio siding with Restauration and defeating the other faction. He already helped Restauration side by aiding Christina already due to Seria wanting to help them. So if that happens it would leave a bitter taste for the readers since it would leave corruption in the kingdom and the author not resolving the past incident properly.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-07, 23:46   Link #213
Roberto1

in vol 1 i hated Christina she was really an spoiled brat, i couldn't believe she allowed rio get inculped, but now after reading all these spoilers kindly provided by you guys, i think she might have changed for good, i would love to read the newest LN vol so i can know for sure, but j novels guys are a bunch of slow dudes, so i still gotta wait some time until they reach vol 12.

meanwhile i gotta say that hating a face like this is extremely hard

Images
big
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Roberto1; 2019-01-08 at 13:02. Reason: added images tag
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-08, 08:15   Link #214
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
in vol 1 i hated Christina she was really an spoiled brat, i couldn't believe she allowed rio get inculped, but now after reading all these spoilers kindly provided by you guys, i think she might have changed for good, i would love to read the newest LN vol so i can know for sure, but j novels guys are a bunch of slow dudes, so i still gotta wait some time until they reach vol 12.

meanwhile i gotta to say that hating a face like this is extremely hard

Images
big
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
well to learn japanese in order to understand a manga/novel/anime is not too much hard ,this different than you learn japanese to take a test or can use to speak in their language,i spent 3-4 month to learn japanese and can understand 60-70% raw novel (this not bad)......

Last edited by LKK; 2019-01-08 at 10:15. Reason: edited quote
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-09, 00:01   Link #215
Mirable
ミラベル

I only hate Chirstina when she was a child. The muture Chirstina is whole a lot of better than her childhood. It's hard to believe they are same person.

Also the one thing i like about LN is it handle the whole Haruto and Rio are different person better than WN. Rio makes it clear that he is Rio, not Haruto and the thing i like the most is he never bring Miharu as excuse to reject other girl such as Sayo. In fact Rio never said he's already has someone he love to other girls.
Spoiler:

Rio even tell Miharu when she find out the truth, that he's not Haruto she loved, he only gain Haruto's memories and his knowledge so she shouldn't mix him up with Haruto. While in WN, i'm not even sure which person author want MC to be? Rio or Haruto? even though Rio kept saying he's not Haruto and his obsessed with Miharu made me drop WN.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-09, 00:46   Link #216
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Spoiler:
Fun fact about that character:
Spoiler:

Regarding the WN, its clear (to me it was) that its Haruto, thinking that he shouldn't live his life as Haruto. The "I am Rio" moments its him reminding himself that this isn't the peaceful Japan. That makes his feelings for Miharu justified.

Also, "Rio" in the WN is reduced to his hatred and desire for revenge for his mother. This made Haruto go to the Yagumo Region to make a grave to honor Rio's parents, expecting Rio's hatred would cool down.

After the issue with Rio's cousin, he lost control and realized that this hatred is inside him, and won't be leaving anytime soon.
This made him feel that he doesn't deserve to be loved by someone else, as this violent side of him shouldn't be loved.

That last bit is my interpretation of why he can get so cold around women. Besides the obvious part that interacting with most of these women involve troubles.
Which is why the revenge plot takes so fucking long in the WN.
Old 2019-01-09, 02:45   Link #217
Roberto1

mmmm i really never liked Sayo, she has a boring personality, she is weak, she hasn't any talent, she is dumb and quite uninteresting.

She is like flora but atleast flora is beautiful while sayo is way less beautiful, so as i see she is irrelevant, i am happy as long as Rio is with Celia and ashia, i like Miharu too, she is a sweet girl.
Old 2019-01-09, 03:43   Link #218
Mirable
ミラベル

^Understandable if you only read WN, she's more like a mob character than a heroine in WN, not to mention she didn't have much screentime either.

LN on other hand, author rewrite her role and give her a lot of screen time to shine as a character. I give Sayo a kudos in certain event when Rio almost beat the rapist to death when he saw Sayo and Ruri almost got raped by him (only Ruri in WN). Sayo is the one who convince Ruri that she should be thankful Rio for save them instead of fear him.

In short LN treat Sayo as a heroine while WN treat her as a sacrifice lamb to show how much loyal (obsessed) of Haruto to Miharu.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-09, 04:09   Link #219
Denker

Don't forget that she wasn't ever involved, in any way, in complicating Rio's life.
She is one of the heroines that besides goodwill, doesn't have any kind of baggage that Rio would need to carry.
So, she is up there along literally any girl in the Seirei Village as good choices for Rio to make a life with.

Last edited by Denker; 2019-01-09 at 04:09. Reason: typo
Old 2019-01-09, 07:51   Link #220
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Lol, I barely remember Sayo....

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai