AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-05, 20:29   Link #201
Shadow5YA

Did Sera change voice actors? Her vocabulary may be as abusive as ever, but her tone seems much more gentle than in the first season.

Also, does that twintail girl actually get more screentime now, or did her popularity just promote her role?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 20:31   Link #202
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Guys! it is either S a ras or Sera s , there is no Seras if it's so hard, use the whole name Sarasvati and Seraphim respectively
Well damn, my bad. I'll be sure to watch out in the future. Honestly, I'm not sure why I put that last S in Sera's name.
Old 2012-04-05, 20:43   Link #203
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
NP, it's just that it happens way more often than Ayumu embraces his BL-persona to be renamed Ayumi (like a few posts above)
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 21:05   Link #204
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

That was a great start to the new season, just back on track with what we know and love.
Love the fact that Taeko is getting alot more screen time, oddly enough the most normal girl of the cast gets the most interest out of me but not to say I don't love the other girls.
Saras's comment at the end was great, falling for Ayumu cause of his ass is just so amusing.
And then Eu meeting imaginary Eu, teehee

Liking the OP and ED, more so the ED.

Totally pumped for this anime now, can't wait for more!
Old 2012-04-05, 21:23   Link #205
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I ended up enjoying this more than I thought I was going to. I was less-than-fond of the first season so I wasn't expecting much better, but I ended up surprised. Maybe it's just me who's changed? I dunno.

Anyway, first and foremost, what I want to compliment this episode on is it's lack of ecchi content. It tried to show me that it didn't think it needed blatant bouncy boobs and underwear in your face to entertain someone, and that's a major plus. I don't know if any of the later episodes will be this scarce of it, but I hope so.

I was dreading the return of some of the characters, especially Seraphim since I remember hating her pretty badly when I watched the first season. But I guess my tolerance for bitchy characters or something has been reinforced over the past year since then, cause that pointless slurring of Ayumu hardly grated my nerves this time. Heck I even agreed with her on one occasion.

And there were some moments that were actually funny for once. Most notably the scene where that new character puked up rainbows and the part in the end where Sarasvati fell for Ayumu just cause he has a nice ass. They were weird sure, but I found them funny because they deconstructed the image I had of girls in anime.

My biggest complaint at the moment however is with Ayumu. I think he would be my favorite character in this show if it wasn't for that damn cross-dressing crap when he fights. That's not cool at all man. I want something like that fight he had with the "other zombie" back in season one. That was one of the coolest parts of the first season for me, and I'm really disappointed he doesn't fight like that more often.

Otherwise though, this may be a decent enough show for the season if it doesn't get too over the top later on. I'll stay hopeful cause I have no idea what to expect anymore after watching this episode.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2012-04-05 at 22:20.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 21:23   Link #206
chaos_animagic

I laughed....

Poor Dude... And now everyone in the entire Globe knows too, LOL LOL

That must be some Ass he has there... LOL.

I can't stop Laughing... LOL

Also, Imaginary Eu is sooo cute... LOL
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 22:00   Link #207
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

First episode seem to much like the first episode of the first season. Oh Ayumu he dose have the worse luck getting felt up by a squid man
Old 2012-04-05, 22:16   Link #208
leorodri100

that's because its not episode 1 of OF THE DEAD, this was actually a OVA kore wa zombie desu ka? OF THE DEAD episode 0!
leorodri100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 02:33   Link #209
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Poor Ayumu . He really pays a high price for all the girls that surround him in his life. Having to transform in public is bad thing in general, but when you have to cross-dress transform it's just agonizing. It'd be tough to not just leave it to someone else . They may be able to duct tape the chainsaw back together, but those memories will never fade from Ayumu's memory....and probably the internet .

Not a bad way to get back into things. The OP had some good music and looks like we'll have a return of a familiar serial killer. The ED was good for smiles with the girls all lining up for their kiss.
Old 2012-04-06, 02:33   Link #210
iceyfw

omg. i am still laughing as i am typing this. in fact, i laughed SO hard i had tears coming out of my eyes for 2 mins. THAT is some messed up stuff in this weeks episode /

"watches around 18:37"

*this looks awfully familiar to the first seasons episode 1*

"TEARS OF LAUGHTER" then proceeds
i haven't had a good laugh like that in a LONG time.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 06:17   Link #211
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The ED was good for smiles with the girls all lining up for their kiss.
It's all smiles and happiness until someone gets roses shoved up his crack.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 06:54   Link #212
Lukeman1884

Spoiler for spoilers for ep 1:
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 07:04   Link #213
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
I laughed....

Poor Dude... And now everyone in the entire Globe knows too, LOL LO.
Don't worry, they will wipe the momories of everyone in the next episode... maybe...
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 07:55   Link #214
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Don't worry, they will wipe the momories of everyone in the next episode... maybe...
But then it would be like before and they have to do new stuff. hope not. Just imagine every single day the guys looking that way to him
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
, i laughed SO hard i had tears coming out of my eyes
Me too
rafael1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 07:57   Link #215
Athena
The Power of One

Rainbow-puking...priceless.

The latter half of the episode --->Laughing non-stop.
Old 2012-04-06, 08:15   Link #216
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm so glad this show is finally back. I truly missed it a lot. The new OP and ED are very similar to their first season counterpart, which is pretty nice. The ED is incredibly heart-attack inducing (Sera ). Good to see Kyoko in the OP, looking as crazy as ever.

The first episode had everything that made the first season so entertaining in the first place, to the point it could be called a rehash (that didn't bother me though). That new "Fairy" girl is absolutely nothing like I imagined. Didn't expect to see a cute girl barfing in this anime (she still has a long way to go to reach Kagura's level though)

Even though it doesn't make sense for the voice actress to change every week now that Ayumu has heard Eu's true voice, I'm still pleased they've kept the delusion segment as it was in the first season. It never fails to bring a smile to my face. I'm hoping we'll get to see Eu interact with delusion Eu more often.

The end of the episode was hilarious. Why is everybody so obsessed with Ayumu's ass?
Old 2012-04-06, 14:41   Link #217
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Poor guy. He just can't catch a break.

Of all the harem heroes, did anyone ever pay so high a price? It's not like they're even all that nice to him...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 14:44   Link #218
Naske
ナスケです!

sweet more Ayumu Anti-fan service to make me cringe while laughing XD
Old 2012-04-06, 14:46   Link #219
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The end of the episode was hilarious. Why is everybody so obsessed with Ayumu's ass?
Why is the anime so obsessed with his ass? I really hate it when they keep panning to his ass.

It's not the anime I would've most preferred for a second season but I'll still take it. It's always comedy gold.

I wonder how Ayumu is going to cope with everyone knowing his horrible secret. Really feel bad for him.

Last edited by Haak; 2012-04-06 at 15:00.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 14:57   Link #220
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Why is the anime so obsessed with his ass? I really hate it when they keep panning to his ass.

It's not the anime I've would've most preferred for a second season but I'll still take it. It's always comedy gold.

I wonder how Ayumu is going to cope with everyone knowing his horrible secret. Really feel bad for him.
For what I see in the previous OVA, Sara is the one who obssess Ayumu's ass the most. It reminds me of boy-crazy fangirl fawning over BL-related material.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen, zombies