AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-20, 22:53   Link #201
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Its like a switch, when u reach the lvl to become a king, I think ajuka turn that on permanently.
Old 2014-04-20, 22:55   Link #202
jopjopjop

^What do you mean by that?
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-20, 23:39   Link #203
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
^What do you mean by that?
About the king piece and how do it work, when its turn on and u have ur own set of pieces, there u can star ur peerage
Old 2014-04-20, 23:44   Link #204
jopjopjop

That doesn't makes sense.

Again, there's no such thing as King piece. Only Queen, Bishop, Rook, Knight, Pawn.
Old 2014-04-21, 00:12   Link #205
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
That doesn't makes sense.

Again, there's no such thing as King piece. Only Queen, Bishop, Rook, Knight, Pawn.
Just said king piece in order to explain my point, that "piece" is a "switch" inside every piece(rook,pawn,bishop,knight,queen) and every high class demon that wants a peerage(heirs of sitri,gremory,phenex,etc), once u reach the class(from low to high) or u decide to be part of the ep project, that switch is turn on("king" piece) and with that u can have ur peerage. get my point?
Old 2014-04-21, 02:35   Link #206
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Just said king piece in order to explain my point, that "piece" is a "switch" inside every piece(rook,pawn,bishop,knight,queen) and every high class demon that wants a peerage(heirs of sitri,gremory,phenex,etc), once u reach the class(from low to high) or u decide to be part of the ep project, that switch is turn on("king" piece) and with that u can have ur peerage. get my point?
Don't think so, If Ise were to become a King himself his pawn pieces will not change as he would have to do double duty, A king in his rating games and a pawn in Rias's rating games
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 03:52   Link #207
Emwe

I would guess that the receiving of the evil pieces is some kind of magic ritual like one you need to make a pact with a familiar. The evil pieces have some bound with the king (allowing for moves like castling) and their color seem to reflect the color of the kings magic. (Rias would be a crimson red, Sonas might be some kind of blue or if Akeno would have pieces they might be a kind of yellow)

But enough with the derailing of the thread. If Kuroka is a virgin and her first time is with Ise it will go like: She takes the lead till the real deal where she wount be able to move anymore because of the pain. Kuroka has normaly a realy tough appearance but on the inside she seems fragile. (Koneko rejecting her was a hard hit for Kuroka, even if she's not showing it, and she want to make up with Shirone) Asia would be the other way around, looking fragile on the outside but most likely be able to just take the pain without problem.

Last edited by Emwe; 2014-04-21 at 05:58. Reason: Morning fail
Emwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 06:28   Link #208
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Don't think so, If Ise were to become a King himself his pawn pieces will not change as he would have to do double duty, A king in his rating games and a pawn in Rias's rating games
I said it there, it it like an extra in every piece, once he reach the lvl to have a peerage a switch would turn on in his piece and it will be allowed to act as a king piece in front of his peerage and as a pawn with the rias team

^ I think the same of asia, she looks like the type of girl that would endure it, another one that i think will be funny is irina, if she find a way to do it in a normal state, she will start to talk of purity and heaven stuffs in order to delay it as she will be nervous as never in her life.

Last edited by DOmus; 2014-04-21 at 06:49.
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 07:01   Link #209
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emwe View Post
I would guess that the receiving of the evil pieces is some kind of magic ritual like one you need to make a pact with a familiar. The evil pieces have some bound with the king (allowing for moves like castling) and their color seem to reflect the color of the kings magic. (Rias would be a crimson red, Sonas might be some kind of blue or if Akeno would have pieces they might be a kind of yellow)
^This.

Blank Evil Pieces would be calibrated so that it will only respond to that particular High-class Devil.

Last edited by jopjopjop; 2014-04-21 at 07:18.
Old 2014-04-21, 16:49   Link #210
DocBernax2814

Quote:
^This.

Blank Evil Pieces would be calibrated so that it will only respond to that particular High-class Devil.
Issei pieces will be crimson or a combination red/black.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 17:09   Link #211
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

this just popped into my head but when Issei finally get's his peerage won't there be conflicts between his current harem and his peerage harem?

since they'll wanna monopolize him and his current harem would want to do the same o-o
feels like he'll be in heaven and hell at the same time poor Issei he has no clue what's waiting for him.
Old 2014-04-21, 17:28   Link #212
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
this just popped into my head but when Issei finally get's his peerage won't there be conflicts between his current harem and his peerage harem?

since they'll wanna monopolize him and his current harem would want to do the same o-o
feels like he'll be in heaven and hell at the same time poor Issei he has no clue what's waiting for him.
Yeah, his luck already reached the "Rito" Level, when that happens he'll be the luckiest bastard in the history of humanity, both in fiction and reality.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 20:25   Link #213
itisp

Quote:

I think his peerage will become a part of his larger harem.

"Peerages" are pretty much only of importance in the ratings game. Outside of the ratings game, devils can form any type of social circle they want. Just look at the ORC, sure it is made up of Rias' peerage, but there is also Ravel working along side of them. Plus Saji, Bennia and Rugal have all fought exclusively with the ORC in the past. And that's only counting the devils.

So if we take the fact that Ravel, Asia, Xenovia and perhaps Koneko will want to follow Issei when he becomes King, it isn't permanent. If Rias wanted, she could easily "borrow" any one of them from Issei for her ratings games by using the trading system.

Issei has his first ratings game coming up, but he hasn't completed his peerage yet? No problem, I'm sure Rias will let Issei borrow whomever he asks for; Akeno for example.

Of course, using the trading system in this way would involve a lot of trust between the two Kings. So Issei becoming a King wouldn't cause any conflicts within his current harem, unless you want to argue that Issei and Rias wouldn't trust each other with their servants.

But getting back to your question. His two harems could easily co-exist, in-fact they could be one and the same. His peerage would just be a part of his larger harem.

At-least, that's what I think.

When I consider Issei's potential peerage (including possible trades) in relation to his current harem, the girls I have in mind all mostly get along already.
itisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 20:30   Link #214
itisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Yeah, his luck already reached the "Rito" Level, when that happens he'll be the luckiest bastard in the history of humanity, both in fiction and reality.
You know, in the Anime I thought the scene where Rito and Yami are forced to spend the night together was done really well. I hope that the upcoming scene with Xenovia and Issei spending their first night together is handled just as well.
itisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 20:37   Link #215
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
Issei pieces will be crimson or a combination red/black.
for me i got a feeling that it will be crimson due to effects of ccq, for vali it will be silver white and lastly sairaorg will be gold or unless that gold color will evolve
Old 2014-04-21, 20:38   Link #216
DocBernax2814

Quote:

I don't think is going to happen in that way.

When Issei finally receive his pieces, I think he will search for powerfull allies to help him defend everyone he cares.

I sincerely think that no one of his peerage will be part of the harem.
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 20:43   Link #217
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
I don't think is going to happen in that way.

When Issei finally receive his pieces, I think he will search for powerfull allies to help him defend everyone he cares.

I sincerely think that no one of his peerage will be part of the harem.
yup also i wish there will be a trap in issei harem for example mil-tan or gasper or valerie cross dress
Old 2014-04-21, 21:03   Link #218
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

i was thinking of a rivalry between the current harem and issei's peerage just like rias/akeno used to have.
we cannot just say they'll get along the girls in issei's peerage might get jealous since they've spent more time with him, etc.
for all we know he'd get more girls like Akeno or yandere's/passionate ones who'd take any chance to get closer to issei and that's where that rivalry would come in it would make for some funny/erotic situations.

i doubt issei who wants to be a harem king would get any guys in his peerage it has nothing to do with maturity he just wants more girls.
he has stated he wants a strong peerage too but that just means strong and beautiful girls in his peerage.

i just cannot imagine issei with men in his peerage it just feels like a betrayal of his dreams/passion and wasted potential.
Old 2014-04-21, 21:08   Link #219
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ well he can use that sealed gun
Old 2014-04-21, 21:39   Link #220
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Possible members for the peerage of issei(not mixing with the one of rias)
-Kunou(i know that shes a queen, but i would like it)
-Ravel(confirmed(even thought issei dont know))
-Valerie(maybe Gasper would tell him to protect her in this way)
-Elmehide(saw that he is strong so she wants to be near him)
-Tiamat(general opinion)
Those are everyone that are possible at this moment, IMO

There is a high chance that the harem and the peerage(aka harem 2) would have little disscusion regarding Iseei, and that will be really funny

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem