Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2022-06-21, 18:57   Link #2121
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
Jenna better learn to sleep with one eye open... Finley has a scary temper, and I think she's about ready to explode. You figure they wouldn't be so nasty to each other, since Jenna recently took a worse beating to protect Finley during their kidnapping last volume AND she had no way of knowing her sister had eyes on Oscar. Never believed Jenna of all people would potentially be in the right, considering her past record. That being said, I agree with Leon: Oscar definitely chose the wrong girl of those two. Jenna can be a nasty piece of work.

So, Angie has no status now aside from being Leon's fiance. It took guts, giving up everything for love the way she did. At least they took a major step forward in understanding each other. She now realizes he's a dense idiot who doesn't understand subtle displays of affection, and openly speaks her mind so he can't misinterpret. I think this is perhaps the most important thing she could've learned, and would've been helpful if she figured it out sooner. If she wasn't the lead wife before, she certainly is right now.

Marie once again states the obvious: Mia's loyal knight is the person she loves, NOT the terrible game timeline love interests. Not that it matters since Aaron became such a perfect woman that all of the love interests from the third game like her.
Aaron was the "dude" that got gender-bended by Claire right?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-21, 21:09   Link #2122
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Aaron was the "dude" that got gender-bended by Claire right?
The one who tried to drug Olivia and drag her off to a bedroom only to get mentally toyed with and manipulated until he wanted to be a girl by an AI with a blatant disregard for New Humans and paid a ton of money for it to happen.

On the one hand, I find someone being manipulated into swapping genders appalling more than anything. On the other hand, I kind of wish he got shot for attempting what he did.
Old 2022-06-21, 23:30   Link #2123
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
The one who tried to drug Olivia and drag her off to a bedroom only to get mentally toyed with and manipulated until he wanted to be a girl by an AI with a blatant disregard for New Humans and paid a ton of money for it to happen.

On the one hand, I find someone being manipulated into swapping genders appalling more than anything. On the other hand, I kind of wish he got shot for attempting what he did.
well he does get "shot" in the ass.... by a senpai
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-21, 23:58   Link #2124
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:

So does "he" got turned completely(physically and mentally)? Or just a male body with female characteristics?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2022-06-21, 23:59   Link #2125
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

So, this is something I heard from the grapevine but I'm not sure of it.

Apparently, in Vol 10, Clarice is sending gifts to Jilk or something?
Old 2022-06-22, 00:46   Link #2126
AndrewR5D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
So, this is something I heard from the grapevine but I'm not sure of it.

Apparently, in Vol 10, Clarice is sending gifts to Jilk or something?
No, Jilk mentioned past experiences in which she sent him gifts. Specifically a case where he expressed wanting a particular hover bike when she wasn't around and received the same item from her the next day. After several similar incidents, he realized she was following him or had spies, and concluded Clarice was a stalker.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-22, 08:46   Link #2127
mickbis

Quote:
So does "he" got turned completely(physically and mentally)? Or just a male body with female characteristics?
At first it just mentally, then Creare offer the "one time only sex change service" and he quickly paid a large sum to perform the operation.

He became a full female after that point.
Old 2022-06-22, 12:04   Link #2128
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
well he does get "shot" in the ass.... by a senpai
I really don't have a taste for the dark humor of the series. Especially when it comes to the sexual or abusive side of things. Someone attempting to violate someone else getting violated isn't funny because it means someone still got violated and someone else still got away with it. Not to mention the ethics of the conversion since its origins stemmed from manipulation. I don't mind someone feeling so out of place with one gender that they swap to the other, but it should be a choice made with a clear mind and free will, rather than from Claire having fun experimenting on others.

But that's just me probably being super serious in a series that scarcely takes itself seriously. I'm a fringe case of someone who the series wasn't made for but still developed an odd fascination with it.

Quote:
No, Jilk mentioned past experiences in which she sent him gifts. Specifically, a case where he expressed wanting a particular hover bike when she wasn't around and received the same item from her the next day. After several similar incidents, he realized she was following him or had spies, and concluded Clarice was a stalker.
Okay, so Clarice is a stalker, Angie has anger issues, Olivia is three artifacts short of a Yandere, and Deidre is a power bottom. Is Noelle literally the only girl without any overt problems aside from self-worth issues caused by her sister?
Old 2022-06-22, 12:16   Link #2129
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Okay, so Clarice is a stalker, Angie has anger issues, Olivia is three artifacts short of a Yandere, and Deidre is a power bottom. Is Noelle literally the only girl without any overt problems aside from self-worth issues caused by her sister?
*cough Mylene *cough

Noelle is just boring.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-22, 14:15   Link #2130
AndrewR5D4

Quote:
Louise seems fine, but she's not around. I don't see Clarice being harmful yet. Hopefully the incident with Jilk may have tempered this side of her personality. Deirdre seems harmless, just odd.

I think Angie is pretty much perfect. Her anger is usually directed towards terrible people. She's hot-headed, but this ferocity also makes her tough and strong-willed. She recently overcame a major hurtle when she decided that her feelings were more important than status. It takes a lot of courage to do what she did, especially when life as the duke's daughter is all she's ever known.

Olivia never wanted to harm anyone, so I don't see where the yandere thing came from. She can be clingy and occasionally jealous due to her insecurities, but there's no malice behind her actions.
Old 2022-06-22, 18:51   Link #2131
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:

Olivia never wanted to harm anyone, so I don't see where the yandere thing came from. She can be clingy and occasionally jealous due to her insecurities, but there's no malice behind her actions.
The yandere thing is from Marie route
Old 2022-06-22, 22:08   Link #2132
mickbis

Quote:
The yandere thing is from Marie route
Let just say she does have some element deep down in her personality even Noelle said she is extremely scared of Olivia inner mind
Old 2022-06-22, 22:31   Link #2133
AndrewR5D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
Let just say she does have some element deep down in her personality even Noelle said she is extremely scared of Olivia inner mind
I wasn't really considering AU versions of Olivia. The circumstances of the game and canon versions of Olivia made her out to be an overall harmless person. In fact, Marie states she was an unpopular game protagonist because she was innocent and shy. She literally has no edge.

Even if she does get jealous sometimes, it's mostly played for laughs, like the incident with Noelle. A character is not really yandere until they actively try to hurt or kill other people.
Old 2022-06-22, 23:24   Link #2134
Twi

Quote:
I wasn't really considering AU versions of Olivia. The circumstances of the game and canon versions of Olivia made her out to be an overall harmless person. In fact, Marie states she was an unpopular game protagonist because she was innocent and shy. She literally has no edge.

Even if she does get jealous sometimes, it's mostly played for laughs, like the incident with Noelle. A character is not really yandere until they actively try to hurt or kill other people.
It's not even just Marie Route. Olivia gains the ability to soul walk during the issue with Louise being taken into the armor in the Alzer Arc and Noelle sees how her inner jealousy makes her appear as an amorphous, black being while Angie is constantly on fire. The crazy is there, it's just not to the extent of wanting to burn down the Kingdom and everyone in it.
Old 2022-06-27, 04:55   Link #2135
AndrewR5D4

Figures... There's a war brewing and Leon is more focused on getting revenge on Roland.

With the Principality forcibly re-integrated into Holfort, I wonder if Hertrude will get roped into this. Along with Duke Redgrave and the regional barons, she's a wildcard in the upcoming conflict. In fact, there's way too many people within the Kingdom that dislike the current regime. Will they sit by and watch it be destroyed? Will they side with the invaders? Can Leon pull these factions together and repel several attacking nations?

Surrounded on all sides with no allies and a ton of internal strife... This war will be Leon's greatest challenge yet!
Old 2022-06-27, 07:46   Link #2136
Huh...?

Quote:
Surrounded on all sides with no allies and a ton of internal strife... This war will be Leon's greatest challenge yet!
Well, the upcoming plot is supposed to be the Final Arc for the LN, i think (as someone had said that Author mentioned that he would be Ending the Series soon, in the Afterword of LN v10).

I think, this is also the reason why we are getting "Marie Route LN", as it would probably be taking the release spot for the "Main Story LN" for sometime (since the closer a LN story is to its Climax, the further gap there is with LN Volume releases, so they needed something to fill in the gap).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-30, 18:53   Link #2137
cyberdemon

I really didn’t think I’d enjoy this series as much as I did lol.

So in the jp version has Leon finally manned up?

After reading the translation of volume 7, I have a theory

Spoiler for Leon theory:

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2022-07-03 at 17:24.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-09, 11:02   Link #2138
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I really didn’t think I’d enjoy this series as much as I did lol.

So in the jp version has Leon finally manned up?

After reading the translation of volume 7, I have a theory

Spoiler for Leon theory:
Hate to break it to you but I'm just done reading volume 10 and Leon is still a wuss when it comes to romance.

Interesting theory but I don't think there's any indication that it went that way. I think that SS about Louise brother is just a "what if" Leon reincarnated as Leon Rault instead of Leon Bartfort

On another topic are Clarice and Deidre and Louise ever gonna enter the Harem? There are some build up of that possibility happening but some of the girls in Leon's Harem are possessive (Angie) and kinda of Yandere (Olivia). Angelica has proven that she can be persuaded to agree to other girls entering if there's a benefit involve for the Kingdom but she's very on guard against Deidre and Clarice for some reason and those two just brushes off her hostility like they know something she don't.

Quote:
Her sister Dorothea is also a little crazy. Leon actually has no idea that Deirdre likes him, and thinks of her as a weirdo with some kinky ideas. If he does get another wife, I'm thinking Louise from the Alzer Republic is a better choice. Not to mention it could help solidify ties between both countries. Thanks to Roland's negotiations, Albergue ceded 1/6 of the Republic's land to Leon, the entirety of the Feivel Family's territory after they committed treason.

So far Leon has done nothing with his new land. I'm not even sure what use it is.
I always wondered about that. Leon keeps saying he's a landless Duke but he does have land granted to him by the King and The House of Rault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
The Spanish translation returned with volume 10.

Spoiler for vol 10:
She never got over her attraction to him. Some SS shows she still reacts giddily whenever Leon send her letters and gifts or visits her from time to time.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2022-07-09 at 13:12.
Old 2022-07-09, 12:46   Link #2139
AndrewR5D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
On another topic are Clarice and Deidre and Louise ever gonna enter the Harem? There are some build up of that possibility happening but some of the girls in Leon's Harem are possessive (Angie) and kinda of Yandere (Olivia). Angelica has proven that she can be persuade to agree to other girls entering if there's a benefit involve for the Kingdom but she's very on guard against Deidre and Clarice for some reason and those two just brushes off her hostility like they know something she don't.
Angie is pretty much perfect. Despite her feelings, she was willing to cancel her engagement to prevent her father from using Leon. When Leon made it clear he truly loved her, she left everything behind she ever knew, just to stay by his side. Olivia is usually harmless. She comes on strong, but fits the innocent waifu trope very well, and even beats herself up when she upsets other people.

Deirdre is kinky, and Leon finds it a turnoff even without knowing she likes him. Clarice is a stalker. Just ask Jilk if you need confirmation. Louise is viable politically, and seems like a decent person. Not to mention, it would complete Leon's set of the first two game's protagonists and villainesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I always wondered about that. Leon keeps saying he's a landless Duke but he does have land granted to him by the King and The House of Rault.
With everything going on, I would be surprised if he simply forgot. Not to mention he doesn't even live in the Republic. The Fievel Family's old land is useless to him. It's badly damaged due to Luxion bombarding the place during the incident with Pierre, and Leon shows no desire to live on it. He also doesn't have a consistent source of revenue to maintain such a large amount of land. Roland used the negotiations with Rault to screw Leon, and it worked well.
Old 2022-07-09, 13:09   Link #2140
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Angie is pretty much perfect. Despite her feelings, she was willing to cancel her engagement to prevent her father from using Leon. When Leon made it clear he truly loved her, she left everything behind she ever knew, just to stay by his side. Olivia is usually harmless. She comes on strong, but fits the innocent waifu trope very well, and even beats herself up when she upsets other people.

Deirdre is kinky, and Leon finds it a turnoff even without knowing she likes him. Clarice is a stalker. Just ask Jilk if you need confirmation. Louise is viable politically, and seems like a decent person. Not to mention, it would complete Leon's set of the first two game's protagonists and villainesses.
I agree with you on the whole set of getting both Portag and Villain which is why I want Louise to join them so that Noelle has someone she can partner with like with Angie and Olivia because often times Noelle comes off as an extra. Clarice and Deidre can also act the same. So far those two seem to ally when their against Angelica so if they do manage to enter the group they can be a set. Deidre being a pervert and Clarice being a stalker isn't really that much worst than Angie and Olivia's possessive nature. As Julius once pointed out Leon seem to be surrounded by girls with "Heavy" love.

Quote:
With everything going on, I would be surprised if he simply forgot. Not to mention he doesn't even live in the Republic. The Fievel Family's old land is useless to him. It's badly damaged due to Luxion bombarding the place during the incident with Pierre, and Leon shows no desire to live on it. He also doesn't have a consistent source of revenue to maintain such a large amount of land. Roland used the negotiations with Rault to screw Leon, and it worked well.
Leon doesn't really need land to generate income as Luxion is capable of turning even rocks into gold. But people will become suspicious if his wealth doesn't diminish if he doesn't have territory to get his income from.
That said was there ever a map for this world made? How far is the Republic from the Kingdom of Horfolt?

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2022-07-09 at 13:24.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem