AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-05-24, 04:31   Link #2101
saucerKing

if it happens i kind of hope its a female, it would be fun to see vali meeting a girl just as much of a battle maniac to fuse whit.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 04:55   Link #2102
bashkim1234

Well just a quick question were can I read the 0 volume ? This is a very interesting topic.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 05:12   Link #2103
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
if it happens i kind of hope its a female, it would be fun to see vali meeting a girl just as much of a battle maniac to fuse whit.
Verrine was the best choice coff coff
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 07:18   Link #2104
Itsmepatrick

Maybe Verrine will become Issei's Foster sister as she wants to have an older brother .
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 16:52   Link #2105
Emperor of D.

https://occult-research.club/project...olume_4_Life_0

Entire Vali vs Sun Wukong match is finally up.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 17:09   Link #2106
Blazor 98

Looking at the battle between Vali and Nezha, I'm reminded of Vali's hax abilities. This guy can control battlefield to his advantage. He makes Issei's abilities seem lame.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 17:15   Link #2107
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
https://occult-research.club/project...olume_4_Life_0

Entire Vali vs Sun Wukong match is finally up.
Amazing, I did not even know that there was a new translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Looking at the battle between Vali and Nezha, I'm reminded of Vali's hax abilities. This guy can control battlefield to his advantage. He makes Issei's abilities seem lame.
Mainly yes, except for Penetrate issei has not hax abilities, but there is the infinity that can not be influenced by others hax abilities being very Op(Rivezim/Apophis for exemple).

However you are right, Satan compression divider is very op and is more versatile, as for the 12 wyverns that can fire explosions of demoniac power with Vali, giving him an advantage in attack with Half dimension to block the enemy.

Furthermore it seems that Vali in raw power is stronger than issei, because his casual attacks are able to damage and destroy completely the field, while Issei has to use an infinity blaster
Old 2020-05-24, 18:27   Link #2108
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Amazing, I did not even know that there was a new translator

Mainly yes, except for Penetrate issei has not hax abilities, but there is the infinity that can not be influenced by others hax abilities being very Op(Rivezim/Apophis for exemple).

However you are right, Satan compression divider is very op and is more versatile, as for the 12 wyverns that can fire explosions of demoniac power with Vali, giving him an advantage in attack with Half dimension to block the enemy.

Furthermore it seems that Vali in raw power is stronger than issei, because his casual attacks are able to damage and destroy completely the field, while Issei has to use an infinity blaster
Furthermore, he can even use Compression Divider (his strongest technique in EJOD) in his DxD L form. I wish Issei could use Crimson Blaster in his DxD form but that seem like it would would take too much stamina for him. Furthermore Vali's casual aura shots seems much stronger than Issei's Dragon shots and top of that Vali's speed is ridiculous. Then there's the huge gap of demonic power. Looking at all this Issei P DxD would definitely lose to Vali DxD L. He would need True DxD G to match him.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 18:33   Link #2109
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Furthermore, he can even use Compression Divider (his strongest technique in EJOD) in his DxD L form. I wish Issei could use Crimson Blaster in his DxD form but that seem like it would would take too much stamina for him. Furthermore Vali's casual aura shots seems much stronger than Issei's Dragon shots and top of that Vali's speed is ridiculous. Then there's the huge gap of demonic power. Looking at all this Issei P DxD would definitely lose to Vali DxD L. He would need True DxD G to match him.
I forgot Compression divider, however T DxD increase only the strength of issei, not giving to him others abilities except the infinity power. Issei would have not any possibility to contrast 12 wyverns with their attacks together or Half dimension for me.
Old 2020-05-24, 18:45   Link #2110
Emperor of D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
I forgot Compression divider, however T DxD increase only the strength of issei, not giving to him others abilities except the infinity power. Issei would have not any possibility to contrast 12 wyverns with their attacks together or Half dimension for me.
But True DxD would give Issei the raw power necessary to break through them. Remember how Crom was able to combat Vali's abilities with his raw power despite him lacking hax abilities.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 18:47   Link #2111
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
But True DxD would give Issei the raw power necessary to break through them. Remember how Crom was able to combat Vali's abilities with his raw power despite him lacking hax abilities.
But Crom has surpassed completely the heavenly dragons in terms of strength in attack and defense. Issei would be only equal to Vali in terms of statistics, not Crom
Old 2020-05-24, 19:05   Link #2112
Itsmepatrick

True DxD G also unlocks his God's Aura so in True DxD G he has the Aura of Devil, Dragon and god. As for how strong True DxD G is or the full extent of its power not much is known as Angra is too weak for Issei in True DxD G.
Old 2020-05-25, 00:19   Link #2113
bashkim1234

Well his true DXD mode has not reached his full potential yet, but Ise did not gain extra abilities after awakened GR power .
Old 2020-05-25, 00:20   Link #2114
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
True DxD G also unlocks his God's Aura so in True DxD G he has the Aura of Devil, Dragon and god. As for how strong True DxD G is or the full extent of its power not much is known as Angra is too weak for Issei in True DxD G.
True DXD mode would be the power of Ophis and AxA full power should be the level of GR. And his ExE and the final power up will be beyond this level.
Old 2020-05-25, 00:32   Link #2115
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Well just a quick question were can I read the 0 volume ? This is a very interesting topic.
super late response but if you talk about DxD 0 i read it here just use goggle translate and it should be readable, the only thing it will get wrong is calling sirzechs a she and grayfia a he
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-25, 00:37   Link #2116
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
super late response but if you talk about DxD 0 i read it here just use goggle translate and it should be readable, the only thing it will get wrong is calling sirzechs a she and grayfia a he
Thank you very much for the link.
Old 2020-05-25, 03:30   Link #2117
Itsmepatrick

True Dragon Deification is basically Ophis power with the infinity aspects + Great Reds body + CxC .Well the battle between Issei in True Dragon Deification and Angra Mainyu only takes a short time that's why not much is shown about True Dragon Deification.
Old 2020-05-25, 23:32   Link #2118
bashkim1234

Yeah but the full potential is Ophis power level and his AxA is the power level of GR.
In volume 23 it was stated, that his AxA form is his final form this is the result, that Ise who is the reborn child of Ophis and GR. In volume 3 of shin highschool DXD it was mentioned, that Ryuumeteriu change was expected.
Old 2020-05-26, 05:13   Link #2119
bashkim1234

shin volume 23 life 3 part 4

“Former Governor Azazel classified your powers into B×B, C×C and D×D. A power lies even beyond it or rather that is something that already dwells within you. If you could, somehow, fully master the eight [Mutation Pieces] and unleash the powers of Ophis and Great Red, you might be able to handle Dragon Deification with ease and even attain a stronger form-A×A. I think that this is the final answer that you will arrive at as the product of the [Ouroboros Dragon] and [True Red Dragon God Emperor].”

—Ophis, Great Red. This was the possibility that could be achieved by liberating the power of both of those two.

“AxA huh. The answer that I’ll obtain by releasing both Ophis’ and Great Red’s power…. But, it isn’t going to be ExE? I thought that it would feel more suitable if the name was a reference to the organisation that is to be set up in the future.”
Old 2020-05-26, 23:52   Link #2120
Itsmepatrick

AxA with the Eros Engine should be completed by time the Evies invade.