can anyone translate/upload the synopsis? huhu
Boni66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-29, 11:41   Link #2062
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
So what's the new synopsis?
ルビア王国での予期せぬ強襲から離脱し、無事に王女姉妹をガルアーク王国城へと送り届けたリオ 。
一連の不穏な動きについて国家間での情報共有が進む中、リオは度重なる功績の褒賞として、ガルアーク王城内 にある屋敷を下賜されることに!
さらにガルアークの王女シャルロットが、リオに思いもよらぬ提案を持ち掛けて――?

Rio escapes succesfully from the assault in the Rubia kingdom and delivers the sister princesses safely to Galarc kingdom's royal castle. While the information sharing about several disturbing moves continues between the nations Rio will be rewarded with a house on Galarc's capital for his achievements until now. Also Galarc kindom's second princess Charlotte brings an unexpected suggestion to Rio.

PS: Rio receiving a house in Galarc's capital isn't really surprising, in the WN Rio was given a house there too after explaining François about Silvie's ambush for him to have a house near Satsuki, the official reason/excuse was to reward him for bringing back the information, I always thought that this will happen in the LN too.

About Charlotte, I can't see the future so I can't really deny the possibility of her finally getting things her way and being able to become Rio's fiançee, but in this case I think the synopsis means Charlotte's request of meeting with all of the girls acquainted with Rio for asking them about their feelings for Rio.

Last edited by jagt; 2020-02-29 at 12:02.
jagt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-29, 13:19   Link #2063
Denker

Wasn't the reasoning in the WN about not losing compared to Restoration who also gave him a house already?
Bringing the info sounds like a better excuse though, but regardless, Francois wants him to have a base in the capital so he can visit Satsuki and Charlotte more often to deepen their relationship.

In the WN they just had some tea, and everyone was jelly about how openly clingy Charlotte was to Rio.
Charlotte suggesting something is "new" so I wonder if she will do this privately?
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-29, 16:43   Link #2064
Roberto1

Charlotte might ask to live with Rio there, that's what i think she is gonna ask, it would be extremely good if all the girls move to live there, but i don't think it would happen
Old 2020-02-29, 17:01   Link #2065
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
Wasn't the reasoning in the WN about not losing compared to Restoration who also gave him a house already?
Bringing the info sounds like a better excuse though, but regardless, Francois wants him to have a base in the capital so he can visit Satsuki and Charlotte more often to deepen their relationship.

In the WN they just had some tea, and everyone was jelly about how openly clingy Charlotte was to Rio.
Charlotte suggesting something is "new" so I wonder if she will do this privately?
That does play a part. Since they don't know or understand Rio's motivation, their appeals to Haruto Amakawa are political pandering in the hopes he will officially declare allegiance. Of course, they can't outright use the big guns like a royal engagement since he was a nomad before. But as he accomplishes more and the opposite party rewards him more, so the other side will increase their respective reward to him.

So here is what I recall for rewards:
Galarc - Honorary Knoghthood
Restoration - Estate in Rodania
Galarc - Estate in capital (at least the likely plan in next volume).
Restoration - hm, their move....
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-29, 17:10   Link #2066
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Keep in mind that the volume 16 preview that was included in vol 15 mentions Charlotte getting together with all the girls that came to the castle and asking them what kind of relationship they want with Haruto.
Old 2020-02-29, 17:11   Link #2067
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
That does play a part. Since they don't know or understand Rio's motivation, their appeals to Haruto Amakawa are political pandering in the hopes he will officially declare allegiance. Of course, they can't outright use the big guns like a royal engagement since he was a nomad before. But as he accomplishes more and the opposite party rewards him more, so the other side will increase their respective reward to him.

So here is what I recall for rewards:
Galarc - Honorary Knoghthood
Restoration - Estate in Rodania
Galarc - Estate in capital (at least the likely plan in next volume).
Restoration - hm, their move....
Restoration- Cristina or Flora or both
Old 2020-02-29, 17:23   Link #2068
Snowbold

Quote:
Eventually, but I think Huguenot would actually be scared of that scenario, because Haruto would become capable of supplanting his position in the faction. He has power, wealth and better connections that with a marriage/s to royalty would make him a more desireable partner to ally with than Huguenot. It would also give Christina more power to order the Duke vs debating him about what he wants to do. I think that is why he is trying to lock him into a marriage with a lower ranked noble like Elise or Dorothea now so it can't be something as extreme as marrying the royal daughters.
Old 2020-02-29, 19:43   Link #2069
Denker

Quote:
Quote:
Eventually, but I think Huguenot would actually be scared of that scenario, because Haruto would become capable of supplanting his position in the faction.
We meme about this here, but being realistic, what is necessary to marry into bloody King-hood? Christina should be by all means, untouchable for Rio.
At most he could get a second princess like Flora or Charlotte (Charlotte has an older brother who is the crown prince) but the first princess in a family with no male heirs?
He would be undoubtedly become the next king of Bertram.

What kind of accomplishment would you need to get that as a "nomad with unknown previous background"?
This is why I keep bringing up Rio's royal bloodline. Only way Christina is a viable marriage partner.
Old 2020-02-29, 20:01   Link #2070
Snowbold

Quote:
We meme about this here, but being realistic, what is necessary to marry into bloody King-hood? Christina should be by all means, untouchable for Rio.
At most he could get a second princess like Flora or Charlotte (Charlotte has an older brother who is the crown prince) but the first princess in a family with no male heirs?

What kind of accomplishment would you need to get that as a "nomad with unknown previous background"?
This is why I keep bringing up Rio's royal bloodline. Only way Christina is a viable marriage partner.
Like defeating 4 of the summoned Heroes in combat?
- (really more like 5 but one was supposed to be secret while another was a mock duel)
Heroes who are equal to the king in authority of their respective kingdoms.

Last edited by Snowbold; 2020-02-29 at 20:49.
Old 2020-02-29, 21:47   Link #2071
Roberto1

Quote:

defeating the demon lord is more than enough to take Cristina, to be truthful defeating nidor proxia and his empire is also more than enough, but even if Rio takes Flora and Cristina (he must take both, it's a bundle) he would never accept to be king in that Kingdom, if the best ending is happening then Rio takes all the girls with him far away from problems and shitty nobles, beltam (if it survives) is going to be ruled by loris beltram, she can take that dumpster and have hiroaki or Rui with her while Rio takes with him the 2 purple national treasures.
Old 2020-02-29, 22:29   Link #2072
Denker

Quote:
Like defeating 4 of the summoned Heroes in combat?
Heroes who are equal to the king in authority of their respective kingdoms.
Strength alone shouldn't do it, otherwise Alfred would've been engaged to at least Flora (Yes, I know the age gap)
Accomplishments are things like what he did when aiding Amande (saving Flora) the noble party, and when saving Christina from the rebel faction. Those are all military exploit, but if I learnt something from other medieval stories, is that those are just not enough to claim a first princess.
Now, if Rio actually brought Nidor Proxia's head (or captured... both work, really) then it would be another story.
But so far, being a "nomad of unknown origin" is the biggest barrier for that.
Quote:
defeating the demon lord is more than enough to take Cristina
Now this is some Endgame planning here, and Its obviously true... But we still don't even know if such being exists. It could be that Reis is the closest to this, and his mission is to unleash a "Wave" of demons/monsters onto the world.
Old 2020-02-29, 23:37   Link #2073
Snowbold

Quote:
Strength alone shouldn't do it, otherwise Alfred would've been engaged to at least Flora (Yes, I know the age gap)
Accomplishments are things like what he did when aiding Amande (saving Flora) the noble party, and when saving Christina from the rebel faction. Those are all military exploit, but if I learnt something from other medieval stories, is that those are just not enough to claim a first princess.
Now, if Rio actually brought Nidor Proxia's head (or captured... both work, really) then it would be another story.
But so far, being a "nomad of unknown origin" is the biggest barrier for that.
Now this is some Endgame planning here, and Its obviously true... But we still don't even know if such being exists. It could be that Reis is the closest to this, and his mission is to unleash a "Wave" of demons/monsters onto the world.
The age gap actually means nothing. After all, Arbor was going to marry Celia when he was like 20 years older than her.
If Rio remained as an honorary knight, yes, the barrier would be impassable. But as Charlotte said, Haruto Amakawa is bound for greater things which is why she wants to arrange a marriage with him. She is the princess of a wealthier and more powerful country, so it would be a considerable gap to just marry her. True, the gap between Charlotte-Flora and Christina is still large given she is the inheritor but he is certainly closer.
Old 2020-03-01, 02:44   Link #2074
Misha Necron

I don't think Rio will take Christina and Flora as his wives while he is extremely devoted to Miharu. His love for her transcends time and space. So I don't think he will think of polygamy.
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-01, 07:41   Link #2075
haseo0408

Quote:
defeating the demon lord is more than enough to take Cristina, to be truthful defeating nidor proxia and his empire is also more than enough, but even if Rio takes Flora and Cristina (he must take both, it's a bundle) he would never accept to be king in that Kingdom, if the best ending is happening then Rio takes all the girls with him far away from problems and shitty nobles, beltam (if it survives) is going to be ruled by loris beltram, she can take that dumpster and have hiroaki or Rui with her while Rio takes with him the 2 purple national treasures.
I´m with you there my friend, it´s only a matter of time for Rio to archive something so great that no reward could be enough. He already has the hearts of Flora, Christina, Celia and Lisselotte among the noble ladies and given his position he most likely go fo the harem route in my opinion. Yes, he indeed loves Miharu so much that death meant was just a minor inconvenience to him but after seeing the sheer amount of devotion Celia, Latifa and Aisha have for our hero I don´t see any other way but the harem way!.

P.S.: Hiroaki king of Beltrum? Why don´t they just nuke the place? Better that than to have that moron as head of estate!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-01, 08:01   Link #2076
silenceblade

I don't see why you guys like the royalty that much. They are much more suited to heroes like Hiroaki. Christina wants power while Hiroaki wants looks. I feel Christina is a hypocrite for looking down on Hiroaki considering what she did in the past.

Hiroaki as the Beltrum's king, huh? In a sense, he is the perfect person for the job considering their similar policies. Honestly, I want to it happen (it will be better than forcing everything on Rio).
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-01, 09:51   Link #2077
Denker

Quote:
The age gap actually means nothing. After all, Arbor was going to marry Celia when he was like 20 years older than her.
She is the princess of a wealthier and more powerful country, so it would be a considerable gap to just marry her.
Yeah, thats why I mentioned the age gap, its not a problem in this medieval society.
ANd I didn't consider Galwark being wealthier at all. Thats indeed true, so maybe they would see the benefit in engaging the first princess to someone that also has the second princess of this country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellCranell View Post
I don't think Rio will take Christina and Flora as his wives while he is extremely devoted to Miharu. His love for her transcends time and space. So I don't think he will think of polygamy.
Rio has never thought of anything, including polygamy. He was laser focused on his revenge and probably dying off somewhere after it. Its just nw taht he has leeway to consider romance with Miharu, let alone an harem. We wills see in what direction it goes next Vol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
I don't see why you guys like the royalty that much. I feel Christina is a hypocrite for looking down on Hiroaki considering what she did in the past.

Hiroaki as the Beltrum's king, huh? In a sense, he is the perfect person for the job considering their similar policies.
Even as a someone that was a known "Christina-hater" I had to go bruh here.
And its no like we like "royalty" we just like Flora and Christina. Charlotte has yet to earn trust points from me, and I think its the case for most here.
What do you mean "Hiroaki as a king huh?"? You are the one suggesting it!
And no, Hiroaki has no policy to speak of, besides "I am at the top and everyone else below me"

Remember how he was parading around he wouldn't make his wives "First wife" and so forth, despite of that being absolutely necessary for their system.
Old 2020-03-01, 13:20   Link #2078
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
I don't see why you guys like the royalty that much. They are much more suited to heroes like Hiroaki. Christina wants power while Hiroaki wants looks. I feel Christina is a hypocrite for looking down on Hiroaki considering what she did in the past.

Hiroaki as the Beltrum's king, huh? In a sense, he is the perfect person for the job considering their similar policies. Honestly, I want to it happen (it will be better than forcing everything on Rio).
We don't like "royalty" we like Cristina and Flora lol, i don't like Charlotte, i don't like Liliana, i don't like Silvia.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-01, 17:07   Link #2079
Snowbold

Quote:
And no, Hiroaki has no policy to speak of, besides "I am at the top and everyone else below me"
So he is like Beltrum?
Their hierarchical society is so broken that merit was actually dangerous to have.

In fact, I think that is why the Emal family was not sabotaged when it came to Alfred as the King's Sword. He was undeniably strong, but he showed loyalty and little ambition. And I haven't heard of Alfred having any great merits besides being the King's Sword. So that might be how the Emal family and others survive, is by showing no ambition and not accomplishing great feats even when they have potential, or else they will end up like Aria or Lucius' families.

So Hiroaki would fit perfectly, all fluff and no buff.
Old 2020-03-01, 18:44   Link #2080
Denker

Quote:
So he is like Beltrum?
Their hierarchical society is so broken that merit was actually dangerous to have.

In fact, I think that is why the Emal family was not sabotaged when it came to Alfred as the King's Sword. He was undeniably strong, but he showed loyalty and little ambition. And I haven't heard of Alfred having any great merits besides being the King's Sword. So that might be how the Emal family and others survive, is by showing no ambition and not accomplishing great feats even when they have potential, or else they will end up like Aria or Lucius' families.

So Hiroaki would fit perfectly, all fluff and no buff.
You just answered yourself tho.
Hiroaki clearly has no "ambitions" but he is still egotistical enough to carry on with no consideration for others' ambitions.
Egotistical people don't want egotistical people above them. Its all about dem balance.
Hiroaki was already starting to a be a burden for Huguenot.

We still don't know enough about Aria and Lucius' families.
We know Aria's was already a low-ranked one in problems that fell off, but we don't know much beyond that. All we know is that she had to drop the academy and work in another country by relaying on her skill with the sword.
We don't know much about Lucius either, besides what Huguenot (unreliable narrator) said.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai