AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2019-01-09, 23:01   Link #2041
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Ishibumi is pretty much done developing the girls that have already been confessed to if you haven't noticed.
No, you think I haven't noticed
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-09, 23:17   Link #2042
fan

@Parry999 Rose's developent isn't done yet sona wants Rose to teach at her school and Rose wants to make a place to train female devils into valkyries
fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-09, 23:24   Link #2043
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan View Post
@Parry999 Rose's developent isn't done yet sona wants Rose to teach at her school and Rose wants to make a place to train female devils into valkyries
I am aware Rose is kind of underrated.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-09, 23:47   Link #2044
X102reddragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Well truth be told since the main focus is on the RG now any new character will probably not receive any character development.
I have my doubts about that. Would be a terrible mistake to introduce a new character especially someone as important as Ise’s Queen and not go into depth.
X102reddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 04:50   Link #2045
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by X102reddragon View Post
I have my doubts about that. Would be a terrible mistake to introduce a new character especially someone as important as Ise’s Queen and not go into depth.
For all we know, Ise may obtain another servant next volume. Then there'll be two people pending character development.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 05:48   Link #2046
TommyG

I personally think Issei will get another servant either volume 3 or 4 but I'd still like some proper development for Ingvild sometime soon. I saw in a tweet by Ishibumi that he was trying to think of a way to bring yumi back at least once more. I'm curious if that will be in the main story or a side one this time round.
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 06:21   Link #2047
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I personally think Issei will get another servant either volume 3 or 4 but I'd still like some proper development for Ingvild sometime soon. I saw in a tweet by Ishibumi that he was trying to think of a way to bring yumi back at least once more. I'm curious if that will be in the main story or a side one this time round.
Ingvild is getting development. Just because it's not all in one volume doesn't mean she isn't getting it. I rather it develop gradually over a period of time instead of it all being jammed in one volume.

And Yumi will split off from Kiba and she is completely in love with Issei. Kiba stops being gay for Issei as that part of him is out. She was technically a part of Kiba so she has Sword Birth like he does and that's it and it's just in his base state. And she becomes his knight adding another beautiful blonde bombshell to his peerage.

I can't think of any youkai that are powerful like the Nekomata or Kyuubi so I'll leave that one alone. Does anyone know of any Chinese Youkai species though?

Unless Ishibumi ends up adding Kunou to Issei's peerage.

A being from Hindu mythology. A Yaksha or Rakshasa if they exist in DxD.

A human who inherited the spirit of a famous Japanese hero.

Those are just some ideas for Issei's peerage.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-10, 17:51   Link #2048
B214

Quote:
He never said that.
Old 2019-01-10, 21:20   Link #2049
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Ingvild is getting development. Just because it's not all in one volume doesn't mean she isn't getting it. I rather it develop gradually over a period of time instead of it all being jammed in one volume.

And Yumi will split off from Kiba and she is completely in love with Issei. Kiba stops being gay for Issei as that part of him is out. She was technically a part of Kiba so she has Sword Birth like he does and that's it and it's just in his base state. And she becomes his knight adding another beautiful blonde bombshell to his peerage.

I can't think of any youkai that are powerful like the Nekomata or Kyuubi so I'll leave that one alone. Does anyone know of any Chinese Youkai species though?

Unless Ishibumi ends up adding Kunou to Issei's peerage.

A being from Hindu mythology. A Yaksha or Rakshasa if they exist in DxD.

A human who inherited the spirit of a famous Japanese hero.

Those are just some ideas for Issei's peerage.
Any type of dog youkai would be powerful, Oni youkai, monkey youkai, Mizuchi which is like dragon or serpent. Honestly any youkai could be powerful just depends on the author. Personally I wouldn't mind a Oni princess like in Orihime Vs
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-11, 03:12   Link #2050
TommyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
He never said that.
31st of December he tweeted "I cannot say it with a loud voice but I am contemplating how Yumi can reappear with true D×D".
Old 2019-01-11, 03:44   Link #2051
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
Any type of dog youkai would be powerful, Oni youkai, monkey youkai, Mizuchi which is like dragon or serpent. Honestly any youkai could be powerful just depends on the author. Personally I wouldn't mind a Oni princess like in Orihime Vs
I mean that in DxD there really aren't any youkai that can really compare to the Nekomata, the Kyuubi, or the descendant of Sun Wukong. Ishibumi has set the standards really high. Not saying there aren't any other powerful Youkai or youkai species but anything else other than what I listed above looks pretty tame in comparison.

Koneko and Kuroka can manipulate ki allowing then to perform senjutsu and youjutsu and also utilize touki to enhance their physical abilities. Same with Bikou and Sun Wukong. And the Kyuubi is a legendary creature that rules over Kyoto and is like the power source for the city or something like that.

Mizuchi are basically just dragons.

And didn't Ishibumi say something about not wanting to introduce any oni in the series?

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2019-01-11 at 09:05.
Old 2019-01-11, 04:51   Link #2052
TommyG

Tanuki. Let their be a tanuki girl in his peerage (just my personal hope for if a youkai joins his peerage).Also tengu are youkai so they could pop up.
Old 2019-01-11, 09:21   Link #2053
B214

Quote:
31st of December he tweeted "I cannot say it with a loud voice but I am contemplating how Yumi can reappear with true D×D".
Care to share the link cause i've checked back from 30 December to 2nd Jan and saw no such tweet.
Old 2019-01-11, 09:27   Link #2054
TommyG

https://twitter.com/ishibumi_ddd/sta...906117632?s=19
Old 2019-01-11, 09:31   Link #2055
B214

Quote:
Interesting. Thanks for the link. Well lets not get our hopes too high though, it may end up being an Ishibumi troll.
Old 2019-01-11, 11:07   Link #2056
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
I mean that in DxD there really aren't any youkai that can really compare to the Nekomata, the Kyuubi, or the descendant of Sun Wukong. Ishibumi has set the standards really high. Not saying there aren't any other powerful Youkai or youkai species but anything else other than what I listed above looks pretty tame in comparison.

Koneko and Kuroka can manipulate ki allowing then to perform senjutsu and youjutsu and also utilize touki to enhance their physical abilities. Same with Bikou and Sun Wukong. And the Kyuubi is a legendary creature that rules over Kyoto and is like the power source for the city or something like that.

Mizuchi are basically just dragons.

And didn't Ishibumi say something about not wanting to introduce any oni in the series?
The point is the author can make any youkai strong or look strong or whatever your talking about. What makes you think they are the only ones that can do that? There are probably plenty of youkai we haven't seen that can do that. Not to mention we haven't seen enough of the youkai for you to say something like that.
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-11, 12:59   Link #2057
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWu8128 View Post
The point is the author can make any youkai strong or look strong or whatever your talking about. What makes you think they are the only ones that can do that? There are probably plenty of youkai we haven't seen that can do that. Not to mention we haven't seen enough of the youkai for you to say something like that.
I mean that there's only a certain length to which Ishibumi can take certain species. And he seem to have already been introducing the most famous Youkai species already. Yes this is Ishibumi's series and he can do whatever he wants with it.

Just saying that Ishibumi set the bar really high with the Youkai that have already been introduced.
Old 2019-01-15, 09:44   Link #2058
bluestahli1

Yumi?... isn't that Fem Kiba?
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-15, 10:05   Link #2059
TommyG

Yes Yumi is fem Kiba
Old 2019-01-20, 10:43   Link #2060
Blazor 98

https://mrleoo01.com/shin-highschool...sterious-diva/