AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 24 48.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-05-09, 15:59   Link #2041
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
After thinking about it, if Rias team face Diehauser in her next match then she might lose. I just don't see Rias beating Diehauser without her actual peerage members. She will either lose to him.or face a different team and beat them before she face Issei.

Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, and Gasper are her actual peerage members. She traded Asia, Xenovia, and Rossweisse to Issei so they are no.longer hers.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-09, 16:23   Link #2042
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, and Gasper are her actual peerage members. She traded Asia, Xenovia, and Rossweisse to Issei so they are no.longer hers.
Yes I know but I'm talking about when she get her new peerage along with Issei and beat Diehauser in a professional game. If she beats the champion in this tournament then if kind of lose weight of accomplishing her dream.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-09, 17:17   Link #2043
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Lucidrago and @everyone else: I think he's right, actually. I think she should use her completed peerage, including Ise, to face Diehauser in a professional Rating Game match and win with her peerage.
Old 2018-05-09, 20:43   Link #2044
Jedsada

It's possible that Rias will face Diehauser in this tournament, but is defeated instead.
Jedsada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-09, 20:49   Link #2045
Lord Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedsada View Post
It's possible that Rias will face Diehauser in this tournament, but is defeated instead.
If she gets beaten by Diehauser then she won't face Issei since the upcoming rounds are elimination rounds. This tournament is the only time Rias will face Issei in a rating game match and hopefully Ishibumi doesn't rob us of that. Unless he writes it so that Rias actually beats Issei and then lose to Diehauser but I don't see Issei's team losing to Rias team.
Lord Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-09, 20:51   Link #2046
Lucidrago

I just see no one better suited to taking down the Champion.
Old 2018-05-09, 22:03   Link #2047
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
I just see no one better suited to taking down the Champion.
Maybe it will be Indra to showcase his overwhelming power.
Old 2018-05-10, 08:09   Link #2048
sbh1fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
The novel said Maouification. The full English version would be Demon Kingification. That sounds more awkward and it's not even a word.
well, it's true that "maou" is usually translated into "demon king", but it can also be translated it into "Satan" specially since it should be a biblical figure,
so maybe instead of "maoufication" it can be "satanification".
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 08:48   Link #2049
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

What do you guys think that the Slash Dog team will look like?

Here is my ideas for the Slash/Dog Azazel Cup team:

King — Tobio Ikuse
Queen — Susanoo
Rook — Kouki Samejima
Rook — 4th Fiends user
Knight — 3rd Fiends user (Blitz)
Knight — Natsume Minagawa
Bishop — Lavinia Reni
Bishop — Suzaku Himejima
Pawns- Another god or Grigori Sacred Gear users
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 11:24   Link #2050
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
What do you guys think that the Slash Dog team will look like?

Here is my ideas for the Slash/Dog Azazel Cup team:

King — Tobio Ikuse
Queen — Susanoo
Rook — Kouki Samejima
Rook — 4th Fiends user
Knight — 3rd Fiends user (Blitz)
Knight — Natsume Minagawa
Bishop — Lavinia Reni
Bishop — Suzaku Himejima
Pawns- Another god or Grigori Sacred Gear users
I do not believe that a God is subordinated to a human, and less a God like Susano who is portrayed as proud.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 11:38   Link #2051
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

I think Lavinia is the Queen of Tobio team
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-10, 11:44   Link #2052
DragonOsman
Dragon King

As Lord Kai said, this tournament is the only time when Rias and Ise will get to face each other in a Rating Game match since Ise is in her peerage and I don't think they will or would have to face each other in the professional Rating Games with their respective peerages. And if she faces Diehauser before facing Ise, and she loses, she'll never face Ise in the tournament since they're elimination rounds. So unless she beats Diehauser and then faces Ise, she won't face Diehauser at all before facing Ise. And while it'd be cool to see her beat Diehauser in the tournament, I'd rather see her face him with her full peerage (with Ise in it and with it having gotten another Rook, Knight, and Bishop each to fill the openings created from trading with Ise). Though we might need to wait for an Epilogue or a sequel showing the match after Rias has made her professional debut if we don't see it in Shin.

According to the Japanese Wiki, there are Japanese gods with Tobio in the Slash Dog team. But since the bit about Emperio Juggernaut Overdrive having been nerfed still hasn't been verified yet, we'll have to take this as well with a grain of salt for now (that too is on the Japanese Wiki).
Old 2018-05-10, 20:14   Link #2053
kiiro94

Maou Class does not enter in the top 10 or top 100.

Also, Airi like you said, I know she is strong but it is thanks to her sacred gear using Fafnir.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 07:31   Link #2054
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's not just because of the Sacred Gear. She was taught by Sairaorg and she's really strong on her own as well. She's said to be tied with Ex as the strongest of Ise's children. That's literally what's said in EX.
Old 2018-05-11, 08:16   Link #2055
Lucidrago

When you got Sairaorg (whom It's heavily implied) training you in martial arts, you're going to be OP. Besides she might have been inspired by Issei's and Sairaorg's fighting styles upon seeing them in Rating Game videos.
Old 2018-05-11, 09:18   Link #2056
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's certainly said that out of Ise's kids, she's the one whose fighting style is the most similar to Ise's. I forgot who it was that said it, though.

And both Airi and Ex have artificial Longinus. Airi has a Fafnir-powered one and Ex has a Boosted Gear replica (plus Galantine III).
Old 2018-05-11, 09:18   Link #2057
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

I'm trying to determine which of the Four Fiends belongs to which vice that azazel mentioned in Slash Dog vol.1?

Quote:
<<They discovered the owners of the sacred treasures in which the evil spirits known as the “Four Fiends” had been sealed. Those ones possess top class abilities among the independent-avatar types. Minagawa Natsume, Samejima Kouki, there seems to be no mistake that you possess “Four Fiends”.>>

Natsume and Samejima looked at the falcon and cat respectively. Tobio turned towards Jin.

……This is one of ‘The Four Fiends’? To begin with, we haven’t even been informed about these ‘Four Fiends’. I understand that, for some reason or another, they are called evil spirits. These animals, there exists plenty enough for one to perceive that they aren’t exactly ordinary animals.

……But, that this would be related to the ‘Four Fiends Project’ Doumon had previously spoken of.

<<The Four Fiends, consisting of Konton (Chaos), Toukotsu (Ignorance), Toutetsu (Gluttony), and Kyuuki (Deviousness), they are legendary monsters that appear as bringers of ill fortune. They were exterminated in ancient times, and were turned into Sacred Gears. Those have been passed down until today, and have now become your power.>>
So I imagine that these would be the four categories:

Konton (Chaos)-Samejima Kouki: Due to his wrath, Kouki fits the chaos archtype. he will stop at nothing to achive his goal of saving his best friend is prone to getting angry.

Toukotsu (Ignorance)- Minagawa Natsume: Since Natsume has a airheaded and light personality, she is good at causing confusion.

Toutetsu (Gluttony)- We know that the fourth of the Four Fiends possessors SG has the Gluttony attribute since it absorbed Augusta's Incinerate Anthem flame when the fought her in vol 2.

Kyuuki (Deviousness)- Blitz possessor: Tying into his swiftness attribute, the wielder of the Blitz Four Fiends SG would be devious. Alternatively he & Minagawa Natsume can swap desriptions.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 09:29   Link #2058
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Funny how there's one of the Seven Deadly Sins in there (Gluttony).

I don't how Tobio thought Jin was one of them. Azazel never referred to the "Dog" as one of the Four Fiends. Nobody did, in fact.

I wonder if all four of the Four Fiends are in Tobio's team in the tournament. Would be cool if they are.
Old 2018-05-11, 09:30   Link #2059
Lucidrago

I think that belongs to the Slash Dog forum.

So who do you guys see Rias facing, because I see her getting a win. I see her facing Diehauser and beating him. Who do you guys see Rias facing? I just don't see her facing Issei's rivals and winning(Sairaorg, Cao Cao, Dulio, Tobio). And she's already faced Vali. So It's either going to be Diehauser or some god she's defeating. Maybe Mahabali but I don't see him suffering another loss so soon after he lost against Team Black Satan.
Old 2018-05-11, 11:04   Link #2060
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
I think that belongs to the Slash Dog forum.

So who do you guys see Rias facing, because I see her getting a win. I see her facing Diehauser and beating him. Who do you guys see Rias facing? I just don't see her facing Issei's rivals and winning(Sairaorg, Cao Cao, Dulio, Tobio). And she's already faced Vali. So It's either going to be Diehauser or some god she's defeating. Maybe Mahabali but I don't see him suffering another loss so soon after he lost against Team Black Satan.
Maybe Shooting Star. I Don't think she'll face Diehauser unless she has her full peerage in official rating games.