6th Princess of the Shiga Kingdom
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 01:50   Link #2042
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Holy Crap I completely forgot about Zena
I don't blame you. there was a time i thought author forget about her too, god..it took about 10 chapter for Zena to reunites with Satou again...

Well at least in LN Satou remember to send her a letter, look at her she look really happy when she got a letter from him

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 18:07   Link #2043
moridin84
Custom User Title

I like how Satou makes the world a happier place where ever he goes. Not just normal hero things like defeating demons and rescuing princesses but small things as well.

He does it in sensible ways as well. He doesn't just donate to the orphanage as charity, he gives them employment. He also gives them a reasonable (though probably a far bit higher than normal) wage, rather than something excessive like a gold even though he could afford it, because it's better in the long run.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 18:18   Link #2044
Xacual

That Intermission wasn't Satou, that was the young merchant guy Satou met in Seryuu City. The one that Satou bought the learning cards from.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 18:35   Link #2045
Ninza

^ He mean Satou's group influence to that world wherever they go. The words give the merchant idea and motivate is from Satou , Arisa made the learning cards become a playing-learning words set...... In the end Satou (and Arisa) indirectly gave works to the kids at the orphanage ...well that what the post b4 you mean.
Ninza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 19:15   Link #2046
Xacual

I thought so too, but then he said he could easily give them gold and that's definitely not the case.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2015-08-26, 06:53   Link #2047
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
That Intermission wasn't Satou, that was the young merchant guy Satou met in Seryuu City. The one that Satou bought the learning cards from.
Oh opps. Totally thought that was Satou.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 14:27   Link #2048
tfate
true harem seeker

I'm looking to a Harem genre that has a strong romance to it. So is this novel is what I'm looking for?
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 14:39   Link #2049
s.a.w..

I would say probably not. This is slice of life with an occasional dash of romance with a harem clambering to be the MC's favorite. And lots of harem jealousy.
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 14:53   Link #2050
tfate
true harem seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.a.w.. View Post
I would say probably not. This is slice of life with an occasional dash of romance with a harem clambering to be the MC's favorite. And lots of harem jealousy.
So he's choosing only one girl and not going Harem route?
Old 2015-08-26, 15:01   Link #2051
bones

He doesn't believe in harems whether the girls can change his mind on that is still up in the air. Although, the lolis are at a severe disadvantage
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 15:10   Link #2052
tfate
true harem seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
He doesn't believe in harems whether the girls can change his mind on that is still up in the air. Although, the lolis are at a severe disadvantage
So basically no chance for Harem route huh. BTW thanks.
Old 2015-08-26, 15:25   Link #2053
s.a.w..

Did he ever mention his opinion on harems? I thought he just wasn't interested in most of the people in question.

In the new intermission(translated) was it Satou who gave the Orc the sword? What was the mention of the hero who tried to stop the death march of the orcs?

Last edited by s.a.w..; 2015-08-26 at 16:16. Reason: New chapter
Old 2015-08-26, 16:29   Link #2054
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Satou left the Orc the sword as a farewell gift.
Right before that, he was talking about how the old hero tried to stop the Orcs who were marching towards Saga Empire. (edit: I think so anyways. That paragraph is the only confusing one, I think?)
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 16:33   Link #2055
Xacual

Yeah they were marching towards the Saga Empire, Shiga Kingdom obviously wasn't around back then yet since Yamato was the one that founded it after fighting with the Wild Boar King Demon Lord.

Old 2015-08-26, 17:26   Link #2056
Ninza

Well this is a sad story though...the Orc army did not fight for world conquest but for the rights of demi human...Well it turned wrong when the wild boar king --->demon lord ( evil god trick I guess? <.<), the wild boar king demon lord under effect of ego (demon lord curse) become evil...and Yamoto could not stop them and forced to destroy them all. The only good thing for the Orc(leftover) is Yamoto made a country where human and demi-human are equal (the orc's ideal/ambition ) so they accept their fate and choose to stay underground ( they do not need to in my opinion....).
PS: the holy sword is named nanashi is a big clue that the one leaved it behind is Nanashi (Satou).
Ninza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 17:39   Link #2057
s.a.w..

I know that, however the transition from the story about the ancient hero blended poorly with Satou's actions/feelings.
Old 2015-08-26, 18:56   Link #2058
goblehook

Is that holy sword something that he looted from the dragons or did he made it himself?
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 20:23   Link #2059
Xacual

Considering it was a nameless holy sword, most likely it was something Satou made.

Old 2015-08-26, 20:47   Link #2060
aurel1

will that orc appear again...? in which chapter...?

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring