AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-17, 17:35   Link #2041
iheartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfeed View Post
Since there is no information about "the youngest edo sister", it is assumed to be Shalltear because of her fearsome close-combat damages.

However, if Sebastian reveal his true power, the power level needs re-arrangement.
Personally, it feels like a set-up for Rubedo being the strongest NPC, just because if it was Shalltear, they probably would have said "Albedo, Cocytus, Sebastain, and Shalltear" instead of just naming three people but saying there were 4 really strong NPCs.

Also, I just wanted to confirm, but wasn't Rubedo supposed to be Momonga's personal guard NPC (being the guild leader and all)?

Last edited by iheartz; 2014-12-17 at 17:49.
iheartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 02:15   Link #2042
mPervy
Professional NEET

^I thought Momonga personal guard was Sebastian double as a butler. I remember in vol 1 Sebastian said that it wont be good if He never beside Momonga (after the guardians meeting). Beside, If Rubedo was momonga's personal guard why did She never showed up around Him?
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 02:31   Link #2043
iheartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post

Beside, If Rubedo was momonga's personal guard why did She never showed up around Him?

I would assume that she would only be activated when people are raiding Nazarick. But I may be wrong.
iheartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 06:03   Link #2044
mPervy
Professional NEET

^That's also make sense, since I remember in vol1 Momonga talk about His bodyguard and a protector of a part of His floor.
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 08:46   Link #2045
imram

I have a question:
When momonga went to the magic school, did he go as student or a teacher?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 10:35   Link #2046
aurel1

new chapter up... thank you~
Old 2014-12-20, 11:19   Link #2047
SomeLv3

Missed Legend Blue's but at least I can read a new chapter before work. Thanks!!!
SomeLv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 22:50   Link #2048
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
I have a question:
When momonga went to the magic school, did he go as student or a teacher?
I'm not sure since I didn't actually read ahead, but I seriously doubt the Empire allows anyone (no matter how powerful) to just go and teach/indoctrinate other Magic Chanters-in-training.
He's probably going as a student...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeLv3 View Post
Missed Legend Blue's but at least I can read a new chapter before work. Thanks!!!
Sorr for asking, but what's "Legend Blue"?
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 23:04   Link #2049
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
I'm not sure since I didn't actually read ahead, but I seriously doubt the Empire allows anyone (no matter how powerful) to just go and teach/indoctrinate other Magic Chanters-in-training.
He's probably going as a student...
Everybody are 10-12 years old and he's the only old man in the class, he's gonna feel awkward sooner or later.
Old 2014-12-20, 23:09   Link #2050
travelingbum

no they aren't all 10-12 years old

there are younger and older students as well.
and the oldest (excluding Ainz in disguise) would be the ex court mage since he was sent to go as a student.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 23:14   Link #2051
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post

and the oldest (excluding Ainz in disguise) would be the ex court mage since he was sent to go as a student.
So the classroom have children to granpa student, that's a fancy classroom I say. lol.
Old 2014-12-21, 04:28   Link #2052
imram

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post

You mean the same court mage who was with the emperor when he visited nazarik?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 04:35   Link #2053
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
You mean the same court mage who was with the emperor when he visited nazarik?
Spoiler for :
xzpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 05:12   Link #2054
VooXoo

Thanks for the chap, it surprised me when the pharmacist kid connected all the pieces of info together that way, is a bit bad he got it right at the first try, thinking of 2 different groups of veterans warriors coming from the same place at the same time is a possibility too, Momon said he was covering his face because of his religion, if the mysterious Ainz was doing the same and was with a different companion one would think they are the same person OR are from the same land, from the info the "2" fight in a totally different way after all.
Oh, well that was the only strange thing, for the rest is perfect like usual, probably the author decided to make a story with intelligent people around, too many novels have a retarded cast.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 06:06   Link #2055
ComaLoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Thanks for the chap, it surprised me when the pharmacist kid connected all the pieces of info together that way, is a bit bad he got it right at the first try, thinking of 2 different groups of veterans warriors coming from the same place at the same time is a possibility too, Momon said he was covering his face because of his religion, if the mysterious Ainz was doing the same and was with a different companion one would think they are the same person OR are from the same land, from the info the "2" fight in a totally different way after all.
Oh, well that was the only strange thing, for the rest is perfect like usual, probably the author decided to make a story with intelligent people around, too many novels have a retarded cast.
I thought almost the same... but rather than 2 group from the same place I expected him to think that they may actualy be related... like "momon probably got the potion from Ainz" or something like that... even the name Albeido that made a clear connection between them... the fact that both act as a pair of one man and one woman but with inverted roles... and the fact that nabarel talked about Albeido clearly indicating that she is a different person in my opinion should have pushed the idea of them being related but not actualy the same person even more :/ actualy even the fact that he has aknowledged the idea that mono/ainz is someone with hero level magic abilities and hero level martial abilities while that is something that should not normaly be possible seem really a stretch.. it should have actualy been the base for the reasoning that they CAN'T be the same person
ComaLoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 06:33   Link #2056
Lazaroth

Still can't believe that little girl will become bloody enri
Lazaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 07:35   Link #2057
Sarka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComaLoL View Post
I thought almost the same... but rather than 2 group from the same place I expected him to think that they may actualy be related... like "momon probably got the potion from Ainz" or something like that... even the name Albeido that made a clear connection between them... the fact that both act as a pair of one man and one woman but with inverted roles... and the fact that nabarel talked about Albeido clearly indicating that she is a different person in my opinion should have pushed the idea of them being related but not actualy the same person even more :/ actualy even the fact that he has aknowledged the idea that mono/ainz is someone with hero level magic abilities and hero level martial abilities while that is something that should not normaly be possible seem really a stretch.. it should have actualy been the base for the reasoning that they CAN'T be the same person
Normally that is true. But everything he seen and heard already defy explanation, what's one more?
Ainz is extreme lvl caster. Mom on is extreme lvl fighter. Both hide face. Albedo seem known to both. Those reasons would support your argument.

But then the red potion is just too much coincident.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 09:56   Link #2058
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Ainz "hid" his face under the pretence that people might try to mess with him (and maybe his companions) if they see that he's a foreigner. The "religious reasons" were used to explain why he didn't eat with everyone (which he couldn't do because it would've disrupted the illusion he used to create his "fake" face).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaroth View Post
Still can't believe that little girl will become bloody enri
In that case you might be relieved to know that we already established that THAT wasn't Enri.
It was Beta, the last Battlemaid we haven't bee introduced yet.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 10:10   Link #2059
Blankdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
Normally that is true. But everything he seen and heard already defy explanation, what's one more?
Ainz is extreme lvl caster. Mom on is extreme lvl fighter. Both hide face. Albedo seem known to both. Those reasons would support your argument.

But then the red potion is just too much coincident.
Also add in that is is pretty 'sheltered' -- conversation asking about why they though Momon was so amazing.

Then there is also the whole giving things away, things with exceedingly high value to them, like it was nothing.
Blankdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 17:00   Link #2060
bakato

So I was wondering about that incident where a bunch of adamantite adventurers challenged Nazarick. I understand that they were put down in the end, but how did they even find Nazarick? Did they even know what it was?

Last edited by bakato; 2014-12-21 at 17:15.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, lich, transfer to another world, world domination