AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-08-14, 12:26   Link #2021
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Really? Sounds good. I'm looking forward to that. Is N0m@n planning to translate any of them? TripleZerox can only translate the ones that have Chinese translations, so hopefully N0m@n will do the rest of them.
Old 2015-08-17, 09:29   Link #2022
jopjopjop

A newly-written, exclusive edition short story (only 500 copies) will soon be released. It is tied with an event hosted by Fujimi Shobo.

It is centered around the Rookies Four and Vali; and associated with the Norse mythology.

The short story's title is Pavilion Kingdom.
Old 2015-08-17, 09:36   Link #2023
Biohazardous

That could be an awesome story. How does stuff like that work? Do they write stuff that is not real important to the overall story since not everyone will know it?
Old 2015-08-17, 09:39   Link #2024
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
A newly-written, exclusive edition short story (only 500 copies) will soon be released. It is tied with an event hosted by Fujimi Shobo.

It is centered around the Rookies Four and Vali; and associated with the Norse mythology.

The short story's title is Pavilion Kingdom.
More Sairaorg and Agares Chick is always good news.

But damn, I wonder if it'll be possible at all for us to know what it's about if it's that limited.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 10:51   Link #2025
Biohazardous

That's the sucky part Chich would be nice to know. The ones who get it might not want to allow someone to see it who would share.
Old 2015-08-18, 11:09   Link #2026
jopjopjop

7 days.

At least 7 days before we have new info about the 2nd part of EX.
Old 2015-08-18, 11:25   Link #2027
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Really? So we only have about a week before the second part comes out, huh? Nice. So let's start the countdown, then, shall we?

Do you think we might see more of Ise's kids in the second part? From the girls whose kids we haven't seen yet, I mean.
Old 2015-08-18, 11:55   Link #2028
batman14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Really? So we only have about a week before the second part comes out, huh? Nice. So let's start the countdown, then, shall we?

Do you think we might see more of Ise's kids in the second part? From the girls whose kids we haven't seen yet, I mean.
I hope we get to see Ravel and Rose kids and I wanna know if the 2 Nekomimi are both Koneko or if one is Kuroka
batman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 12:10   Link #2029
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The EX stories are coming out with the BorN Blu-Rays, so it's doubtful that all of Ise's kids will be shown since not all of the girls who are in his harem were already in it by the end of Volume 7, which is where BorN is right now (albeit with a changed up timeline). Kuroka's kid probably won't be shown either, and if so, then both of those Nekomata kids should be Koneko's (but really, the other girls must be jealous of her since they all seem to only have had one kid each).
Old 2015-08-18, 12:15   Link #2030
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman14 View Post
I hope we get to see Ravel and Rose kids and I wanna know if the 2 Nekomimi are both Koneko or if one is Kuroka
Ravel's? Maybe. Koneko's? 100% sure one of them is. Kuroka's? Well she did ask for Ise's children in the anime so it's at least possible. Ross's? Sincerely speaking, it's impossible for her child to appear. She never showed any shred of interest in Ise until v17 so that would be a huge spoiler.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 12:18   Link #2031
Biohazardous

Koneko: I'm the better woman for Ise I have given him two kids. Nyan
Old 2015-08-18, 12:28   Link #2032
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Lol, yes, I can see her saying that and then adding "Nyan" in a cute way (with a wink added in for good measure). But now that Chichiryuushintei mentions it, it'd be good if one of those Nekomata kids is Kuroka's, just to make sure that Koneko doesn't really start to think she's the best one for Ise (that's supposed to be Rias' role), and yeah, Kuroka was already shown to want to have Ise's kid(s) in the anime, so it wouldn't be that big of a spoiler if one of those Nekomata kids was Kuroka's - I guess I'd forgotten, so my bad.
Old 2015-08-18, 13:09   Link #2033
Biohazardous

Yes hopefully it is Kuroka's but who knows.
Old 2015-08-21, 07:47   Link #2034
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
7 days.

At least 7 days before we have new info about the 2nd part of EX.
Lossy Chinese pic raws at any rate. I'm debating on whether or not to get it this time.
Did you or Gary leak it the last time? If I scan it I want all requests to go through me and they will not under any circumstances be shared with any "regular fan" ie. Non translators.
This is due to the fact that a leak can seriously harm sales. These are my terms, violate them and I'm out
Old 2015-08-21, 08:05   Link #2035
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Lossy Chinese pic raws at any rate. I'm debating on whether or not to get it this time.
Did you or Gary leak it the last time? If I scan it I want all requests to go through me and they will not under any circumstances be shared with any "regular fan" ie. Non translators.
This is due to the fact that a leak can seriously harm sales. These are my terms, violate them and I'm out
I did not give it to anyone else nor have the intention to.
Old 2015-08-21, 08:23   Link #2036
amtro
Distro

Alright, just making sure. I'll do the same as last time, though depending on delivery options I might be delayed for a few days, since I won't be at home to receive the packet due to classes.
Old 2015-08-21, 11:22   Link #2037
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Alright. I'll be looking forward to summaries, then, if they'll be posted here.
Old 2015-08-21, 11:42   Link #2038
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Well, you are not the only one buying it, maybe another person bought it and shared it.
Old 2015-08-24, 16:13   Link #2039
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Ravel's? Maybe. Koneko's? 100% sure one of them is. Kuroka's? Well she did ask for Ise's children in the anime so it's at least possible. Ross's? Sincerely speaking, it's impossible for her child to appear. She never showed any shred of interest in Ise until v17 so that would be a huge spoiler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Koneko: I'm the better woman for Ise I have given him two kids. Nyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
^Lol, yes, I can see her saying that and then adding "Nyan" in a cute way (with a wink added in for good measure). But now that Chichiryuushintei mentions it, it'd be good if one of those Nekomata kids is Kuroka's, just to make sure that Koneko doesn't really start to think she's the best one for Ise (that's supposed to be Rias' role), and yeah, Kuroka was already shown to want to have Ise's kid(s) in the anime, so it wouldn't be that big of a spoiler if one of those Nekomata kids was Kuroka's - I guess I'd forgotten, so my bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Yes hopefully it is Kuroka's but who knows.
are we really discussing this again?

yeah koneko having two kids is a possibility, but when every sign points elsewhere (they aren't mentioned as sisters by blood, the difference in their robe color being specified(matching that of koneko and kuroka), the fact that the black nekomata talks just like kuroka(which would make no sense if koneko was her mother), every child fitting the description of their respective mother (koneko isn't a black nekomata)) makes this possibility unlikely at best.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 17:33   Link #2040
amtro
Distro

The likelyhood that part 2 will feature the cat siblings is rather high. Cover art, episodes and bundled color art are all Koneko and Kuroka themed. It's not at all far fetched to assume that we'll at least learn the names and mothers of the cats.