AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2015-10-02, 12:44   Link #2001
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
that tiny mascot ghost thing, what's his name again? has annoyed me even before the debut of the 1st episode of Ghost, his voice reminds me of a bitchy tsundere loli school girl from a terrible harem anime that you will forget in just micro seconds later............
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 13:10   Link #2002
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I just watch the Drive talk show and damn, it was sooo entertaining despite not all the cast shows up and this took place during mid series. Gou and Brain really stole the show.

Too bad talk show like this rarely ever subbed. I can only understand so much with my so-so Japanese >.>
LOL at Inaba Yuu reaction at Uchida Rio's favorite moments, especially the last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot's Blade View Post
that tiny mascot ghost thing, what's his name again? has annoyed me even before the debut of the 1st episode of Ghost, his voice reminds me of a bitchy tsundere loli school girl from a terrible harem anime that you will forget in just micro seconds later............
Spoiler for ...:
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 13:38   Link #2003
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Yurusen is voiced by Yuuki Aoi? no wonder the voice sounds familiar, with this role sounding similar involving tsundere loli & not loli girls, despite Yurusen may not be a tsundere arch type, i know Symphogear's Tachibana Hibiki is played by her who is a hot blooded heroine, now lets ruin everyone's image that the mighty Kaname Madoka was reduced to a Kyubey-like character

well in many of her other roles she also voiced a blonde genius loli in Gosick, a ditzy idiot girl in Daily Lives of High school Boys, attention whore bitch in Gundam Build Fighters, a shut in hikkikomori in Valvrave the Liberator, & recently her best role as a hardcore psychopath sorceress in Overlord
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2015-10-06, 05:50   Link #2004
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

What a scrub, didn't even survive one episode.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-06, 06:24   Link #2005
The 48th Ronin

I've seen the raws. Looks like I'm in for another ride this year.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-06, 08:36   Link #2006
Galaxian

My favorite character in Ghost at the moment is Yurusen.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-06, 09:47   Link #2007
The 48th Ronin

Finally, subs are out.

Aoi Yuki's doing a good job as Yurusen. A really fun character.

Damn, that's one hell of Rider Kick. Ghost doing seals is pretty unique.
Old 2015-10-06, 16:52   Link #2008
GDB

Why do I get the feeling Takeru will gather 14, seem to fail to get the last one in time, and then have it revealed that he's honed his own soul into that of a hero's and it counts as the 15th?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 20:53   Link #2009
Galaxian

He's going to get 15 and then the girl, I'm sure she has a name, is going to be mortally wound it so he will use the power to save her instead.
Old 2015-10-07, 21:29   Link #2010
The 48th Ronin

These are the possible 15 Eyecons needed by Ghost.
Old 2015-10-08, 09:07   Link #2011
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Ghost Episode 1

How should I put it-- It's kinda awkward to see the direction about Takeru.
For someone who have little confidence because of easily worried trait, he's looks like Ryotaro by time he doing his first "Henshin!"

"Ore" truly one of the strongest base form for a Rider.
Allowing you to fly freely--combined with fact that Ghost is invisible unless he didn't want to, the advantage is guaranteed. LOL.
On the other side, speaking about Yurusen, I do agree that its surprisingly more appealing compare to other casts in this episode.

I love how the break is about Takeru doing prank to Ninninger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
He's going to get 15 and then the girl, I'm sure she has a name, is going to be mortally wound it so he will use the power to save her instead.
So I'm not the only one who think like that after seeing the heroine in this series. LOL.
Old 2015-10-08, 11:25   Link #2012
Galaxian

Also, for this year's All Riders movie, there should be another set of 15 Eycons, but these would be based on the 15 Main Heisei Riders that came before him.
Old 2015-10-09, 05:19   Link #2013
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Maybe because Drive second half was always in top gear, I can't get the same excitement from Ghost debut episode. Everything including the battle fell flat for me, those stuck on my head were only Sennin because his eccentricity and Yurusen because... well, Yuuki Aoi Oh that one villain in black did too technically, because of his teeth >.>

As for the driver, whoa that was too noisy and I couldn't get what it said except "Kaigan! [Spirit name]!" and "Overdrive". Even Wizardriver wasn't at this level

Oh and I made Mach and Chaser 4koma series starring SHFiguarts Mach and 66-Action Chaser. Basically my headcanon of how Chase resurrected until crossover movie ruins it You can see more of it on my FB page if you're interested
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-10-09, 09:18   Link #2014
The 48th Ronin

It's Omega Drive, not overdrive.
Old 2015-10-09, 11:45   Link #2015
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Maybe because Drive second half was always in top gear, I can't get the same excitement from Ghost debut episode. Everything including the battle fell flat for me, those stuck on my head were only Sennin because his eccentricity and Yurusen because... well, Yuuki Aoi Oh that one villain in black did too technically, because of his teeth >.>

As for the driver, whoa that was too noisy and I couldn't get what it said except "Kaigan! [Spirit name]!" and "Overdrive". Even Wizardriver wasn't at this level
I do agree that the first episode wasn't exciting enough, not because of Drive, it lack of something that hard to describe.
LOL. I also shocked when the man in black smile; I thought it'll be an evil smile, turned out way more 'eccentric' instead of evil ...

Old 2015-10-12, 19:45   Link #2016
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

you know what, i think i can coupe with Yurusen's annoying voice if i just imagined him as Kaname Madoka spouting insults at Takeru for failing to be a badass undead hero
Old 2015-10-13, 02:09   Link #2017
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

My problem with this show is that girl.

Science freaks who can't believe their own eyes weren't funny in 1990, they aren't funny now.

People like that are an insult to scientists everywhere. >_>

On a slightly more funny note.

"Mad Scientists" in fiction are usually just mad engineers instead.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 12:36   Link #2018
Galaxian

I already hate the girl, plus the overabundant slapstick in this season is also becoming annoying.

Ghost's hoodie can only do so much to keep me watching the series...
Old 2015-10-13, 21:29   Link #2019
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

so as of now we currently have three Riders in total confirmed for Ghost, the two being Specter & Necrom, which i am not sure would complicates more of Takeru's journey of finding Eyecons & to be resurrected within 99 or now 98 days left if they have their own goals involving the hunt for the Eyecons, becoming an all out race between them.
Old 2015-10-14, 08:35   Link #2020
anime fan99

Anyone else think Takeru Defeating The Gamma that Killed Him a bad Writing decision and wasting a good rivalry

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu