AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-08-23, 14:58   Link #2001
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Oh Merlin and Morgan Le Fay could have easily found a way to prolong their lives
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 15:09   Link #2002
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, it's possible. They're powerful magicians, after all. Morgana Le Fay is said to be a great sorceress in DxD as well. I remember reading that when Le Fay Pendragon was introduced in this series.
Old 2017-08-23, 16:58   Link #2003
Lucidrago

We already have Le Fay so basically it would make no sense for Morgan Le Fay to come along. And Merlin. How do I say this? He's way too famous to be a servant and still alive at this point. Not to mention he's older than the evil pieces. Now someone as famous as Merlin? Not being introduced as a servant beforehand?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 17:02   Link #2004
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, the latter part I can agree with, but about his age, like Bennia Lover said, it's possible that he and/or Morgan Le Fay managed to find a way to prolong his/her/their lives. Now the Le Fay who is Ise's fan and Arthur's sister could be related to Morgan Le Fay, too (and she probably is). Possibly a descendant.
Old 2017-08-24, 10:33   Link #2005
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

No she and Arthur are descendants of Morgan Le Fay
Old 2017-08-24, 10:36   Link #2006
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Checking the wiki says that both Le Fay and Arthur are descendants of both Morgan Le Fay and King Arthur.
Old 2017-08-24, 10:38   Link #2007
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't want to put too much stock in the Wikia since it can be edited by anyone, but I'll take your word for it for now. It does make sense since Le Fay and Arthur are siblings and Le Fay is named after Morgana Le Fay.
Old 2017-08-24, 12:51   Link #2008
Lucidrago

Azazel did mention how King Arthur and Morgan Le Fay were siblings. But besides that those two are too legendary to still be alive or prolong their lives to be servants of devils. This isn't the 'Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel' series where human magicians are basically immortal.
Old 2017-08-24, 14:46   Link #2009
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If King Arthur and Morgan Le Fay were siblings and Arthur and Le Fay are also siblings, then the latter two can't both be the former two's descendants, can they? It's not like those two committed incest and had Arthur and Le Fay (which is what it sounds like from how you worded that).
Old 2017-08-24, 14:54   Link #2010
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Versions of the stories for King Arthur, Mordred is his son with his half-sister Morgan Le Fay but two didn't know they were related til much later after they did you know what so its possible that both Arthur and Le Fay are descendants to both them thanks to Mordred.

Last edited by CCPDarkraiRules; 2017-08-24 at 15:21.
CCPDarkraiRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-24, 15:04   Link #2011
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ah. I see. So if it's like that in DxD's version, then that would explain it (let me ask for a clarification, though: is Mordred Morgan Le Fay's half-brother, or is King Arthur Morgan Le Fay's half-brother?).
Old 2017-08-24, 15:21   Link #2012
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

King Arthur and Morgan Le Fay are half-siblings.
Old 2017-08-24, 15:25   Link #2013
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, and thanks for this clarification and also the edit in the earlier post as well. It makes more sense now.
Old 2017-08-24, 15:27   Link #2014
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

King Arthur is her half-brother.

Also Life.1 is complete: https://www.zxzxzx.info/highschool-d...-23-life-1/#P3
Old 2017-08-24, 19:04   Link #2015
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Just read it.

We just got an explanation about Devils' growth. I'm glad. So yeah, now we can say that Asia's breasts are growing naturally. I'm looking forward to them becoming bigger than Mirana's. But speaking of Mirana's breasts, was Dulio purposely enticing Ise to make him let his guard down? I think he was already planning to use Mirana's breasts as a weapon in their match. He acted like he just thought of it after Xenovia mentioned it, though. I'm not sure which one to believe, but a part of me does think that that was an act.

Anyway, I really would like it if Mirana could join Ise's harem at some point. She's totally Ise's type.

The situation on the bed was getting good, but then Rias showed up. Actually, I'm happy that she came back at that time. That way Ravel will probably have to go back to her own room. I feel kind of bad for her, though, since her getting to sleep in Ise's room with him and Asia might have been a nice change of pace and she also really wanted it. But still; that is that, this is this.

Ise mentioned that his peerage is still part of the Gremory peerage. Is this how it'll always be? But then they also say that he's going to be completely independent from her aside from official Rating Games with Rias as King, in which Ise will have to participate as her Pawn (unless he also has matches as King at the same time, in which case she'd need a substitute Pawn) and at some special situation in the Devil society. I'm confused now. Will his peerage count as a part of the Gremory peerage even then? Meaning that his servants will also take orders from Rias from time to time, since she's their master's master?

When is Ise going to propose to Asia? It's in this Volume, right? I'm looking forward to that. There's also Ajuka's prediction about AxA and ExE and Ise's Pieces mutating. Both are thing I'm looking forward to.
Old 2017-08-24, 19:23   Link #2016
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

No a reincarnated devil's servants do not have to obey that devil's master. They do not belong to that master.
Old 2017-08-24, 19:28   Link #2017
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So why is it still considered a part of the Gremory peerage, then?
Old 2017-08-24, 19:40   Link #2018
Lucidrago

What he meant was that they're still a part of the original Gremory group. Rias can't give his servants orders because those are Issei's servants. It just meant that everyone in Issei's peerage besides Ravel(and in a way you could include her) are still part of the Gremory group. He is independent from her but him and his servants are still part of the Gremory group. They're still going to fight together, they still live together, etc. Nothing has really changed besides Issei becoming independent and Asia, Xenovia, and Rossweisse being Issei's servants. Besides that they're still the Gremory group.
Old 2017-08-24, 23:17   Link #2019
Joeemm

@ Bennia, thanks for the headsup of the update. It was a nice read. It's amazing that Issei, despite his delusions, can't stand as a man as yet and tips in front of oppai just as a drunk tips by just seeing a bottle of alcohol.
Joeemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-25, 05:57   Link #2020
Tbolt

Still.......nose bleeds!!!!!! come on, that's the only thing for me that needs to go away.