AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-02-14, 09:00   Link #2001
usaamahahmed101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient113 View Post
He was tyrant level 3 the last time he was mentioned, YC's current cultivation is sky-profound level 10, Qingyue's cultivation was Emperor level 4 the last time she was mentioned. There hasn't been any news about Qingyue since YC left Sky profound continent, so it's still unknown.
Will yc be able to take the rapist on currently?
usaamahahmed101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-14, 11:09   Link #2002
Mahesvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by usaamahahmed101 View Post
YC defeated many Tyrant 5-6 lvl opponents without a break while he is Sky 10. Considering large gaps between Tyrant realm he can wipe floor with him while not even using quarter of his real power(if rapist is a lvl 3 Tyrant)
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-14, 12:25   Link #2003
ser4

we have seen at least 3 domains that can be used with his powers ice, phoenix and the dragon one. He should be able to use ice and fire , but ..... who knows if the author will think of it.
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-14, 12:52   Link #2004
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by usaamahahmed101 View Post
Vaporize him with his farts, probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
we have seen at least 3 domains that can be used with his powers ice, phoenix and the dragon one. He should be able to use ice and fire , but ..... who knows if the author will think of it.
I doubt he will use any domains related to elements but I hope he will get something like Evil God domain or sort. Since his veins are of the Evil Gods.
Old 2016-02-14, 20:21   Link #2005
kazenoade

Can someone give me a spoiler in latest chapter (585). I only understand that Yun Che want to duplicate tyrant pill and he meet his grandpa(?).
Old 2016-02-14, 20:25   Link #2006
Hokoga

Chapter 585
I didn't understand most of the chapter but it seems Yun Che has met his maternal-grandfather and his uncle finally realized why Yun Che refused to become his sworn brother. Now that Yun Che is back I guess it's time for a family get together.(Well whoopty fuckin' doo isn't that great?)

And also some shit happened on the Demon Empress side.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-14, 21:19   Link #2007
Breidaluk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Chapter 585
I didn't understand most of the chapter but it seems Yun Che has met his maternal-grandfather and his uncle finally realized why Yun Che refused to become his sworn brother. Now that Yun Che is back I guess it's time for a family get together.(Well whoopty fuckin' doo isn't that great?)

And also some shit happened on the Demon Empress side.
explain, please. We are listening.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 02:29   Link #2008
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Lol yeah we are listening. At least it sounds like something progressed...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 03:32   Link #2009
Kristoped

Seems like she entered crow valley alone or alteast someone is there.
If the translator isnt messing with me

"And at the moment, there is a dark gray, delicate figure, quietly appeared in front of the Jin Wuxuan array."
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 03:38   Link #2010
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

If that was yuechan.... Then I will crying..
Old 2016-02-15, 05:06   Link #2011
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
If that was yuechan.... Then I will crying..
Lol watch it be her killer who is impersonating her

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 05:31   Link #2012
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Where are you, my little fairy.... I want to see you!!!
Old 2016-02-15, 12:45   Link #2013
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I have a feeling that when yun che remach against fen juechen... It would be very disappointing chapter... Yun che will overwhelmed him like before... And when yun che about to kill him... Little aunt will stop him... I hope it won't happen...
Old 2016-02-15, 13:00   Link #2014
Hiyono

Confirmed that it's Xiao Yao Hou, unsurprisingly.
Old 2016-02-15, 13:08   Link #2015
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Who is that? Part of Xiao sect or Xiao clan?
Old 2016-02-15, 13:12   Link #2016
Hiyono

Little Demon Empress. I don't like that English name, though. Anyway, author just set the flag for Yun Che.

Turns out that Xiao Yao Hou's body can't endure the Golden Crow inheritance because she's female (men are yang - which is the type of energy the Golden Crow is, and women are yin). The only option is - drumroll, please - if she does the deed with a male possessing either the Scarlet Bird or Phoenix bloodlines.

Last edited by Hiyono; 2016-02-15 at 13:24.
Hiyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 13:16   Link #2017
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

New harem member warning.... Isn't good?
Old 2016-02-15, 14:55   Link #2018
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post
Little Demon Empress. I don't like that English name, though. Anyway, author just set the flag for Yun Che.

Turns out that Xiao Yao Hou's body can't endure the Golden Crow inheritance because she's female (men are yang - which is the type of energy the Golden Crow is, and women are yin). The only option is - drumroll, please - if she does the deed with a male possessing either the Scarlet Bird or Phoenix bloodlines.
Dammit you beat me to the punch. (not really, truth be told I was going to write something vague then leave everybody guessing.)

Yep another harem member that's what he needs in this time where his loved ones are currently suffering.

*sigh* tired of him treating girls like their his one and only then flat out ditching them to go do something else and seemingly getting a new girl in the process
Spoiler:
I didn't like the setup with the Phoenix Princess and I'm not too fond of this whole forced Demon Empress setup either. Mars needs to stop constantly adding new harem members and spent a little more time developing the ones already there.(y'know the girls he keeps shelving in order to add more girls.)
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 15:45   Link #2019
Ed Perax

Xia Qingyue is still virgin? i only read 228 chapters so want to know is something bad will happen... cause i saw word rapist in this thread...
Ed Perax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 17:35   Link #2020
senjiro
ecchi sage

Uhm.... I stop reading raws about ch.300 so my question is... Did he meet again with little fairy? He did it right?....
*run away*
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem