AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-05-03, 15:06   Link #20081
Academus

E1 to E4 each has a seperate lock. E5 is free for all; you can use all ships locked or not.

17 Winter 17 Spring
16 Winter: E1&2 E3 Spring: Prep E7 Summer: Prep E1&2 16 Fall
15 Winter: E1&2 E5 Spring: Prep E6 Summer: Prep E7 Fall: Prep E5
14 Summer: E6 Fall: E4
Academus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 15:11   Link #20082
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Academus View Post
E1 to E4 each has a seperate lock. E5 is free for all; you can use all ships locked or not.
thx
17 attacks against sub fleets it is

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 15:24   Link #20083
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
You misunderstood me there. I meant that the word FBB might be a placeholder for now.
Ah, I get what you mean now.

Upon listening to Gangut's lines, I may have found a clue: usually, fast battleships in Kancolle (like the Kongou-class) call themselves "kousoku senkan", which is... well, 'fast battleship'. However, Gangut calls herself something along the lines of 'dokyu senkan' or something along those lines.

I'm now thinking the "FBB" classification may be due to KC3 understandably not having been updated with the newest info in regards to what class of BB Gangut is supposed to be.

Edit: I'm now hearing that Gangut's lines and the game may be referring to her as a Battlecruiser, and not a Fast Battleship.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2017-05-03 at 15:35.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 15:38   Link #20084
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Any suggestions on expendable Fast CVLs for E2?
I'm totally unsure whether I should actually bring the Seaplanetender converts to this and the english wiki doesn't have AS requirements up yet.

List:

My idea would be Chiyoda and Zuiho, as only fast ones can be taken and Chiyoda won't win any prizes on later maps anyway.

For the rest my idea for hard mode is:
Ashigara, Nachi, 2 CVL, Hatsuharu, Ushio -

Using Kasumi that early on seems a bit like a shame and I don't have a high enough hatsushimo to carry Daihatsus anyway.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2017-05-03, 16:00   Link #20085
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Ah, I get what you mean now.

Upon listening to Gangut's lines, I may have found a clue: usually, fast battleships in Kancolle (like the Kongou-class) call themselves "kousoku senkan", which is... well, 'fast battleship'. However, Gangut calls herself something along the lines of 'dokyu senkan' or something along those lines.

I'm now thinking the "FBB" classification may be due to KC3 understandably not having been updated with the newest info in regards to what class of BB Gangut is supposed to be.

Edit: I'm now hearing that Gangut's lines and the game may be referring to her as a Battlecruiser, and not a Fast Battleship.
弩級戦艦 probably, and it means dreadnought.
Old 2017-05-03, 17:03   Link #20086
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The Girls und Panzer groupings would need to beware as a battleship that fought tanks is now present as a shipgirl.
Old 2017-05-03, 17:22   Link #20087
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Who is her VA btw? Sounds epic imho.

Old 2017-05-03, 18:10   Link #20088
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

She and Kamoi share the same seiyuu, and I believe it is Seto Asami.
Old 2017-05-03, 19:59   Link #20089
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Done with E1H. 9 Sorties, 2 were aborted. The before last was off-routed due to LoS when I changed Oh!Yodo to Kashima. It got a little better when I switched Yamashiro's Type2 kai skilled to RO44. The difference in LoS checks 1 point can make...

Team was Yamashiro (flagship) Isuzu, Oh!Yodo (changed to Kashima when I found out that I'd need 5 OASW instead or 4), Bep, Ushio, Asashio. Before last dance, only Yamashiro and Ooyodo were specced for ASW. Yamashiro had 2 guns + Seaplane fighter in last slot and recon planes on 3rd slot. the Hayabusa was worth it I guess?

Édit: forgot to Say That Kashima had 2 recon planes and 2 sonars, and shes married.

Last edited by Sheba; 2017-05-04 at 00:10.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-04, 01:34   Link #20090
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

After 60+ sorties of trying to get a duplicate Hitomi on easy, I gave up and went to clear in hard. On the plus side, I have gotten a decent number of Takanami and Kazagumo drops so I now have a stockpile of skilled lookouts to upgrade the submarine radar.

E-1H results: 5 sorties, 1 retreat.
Route used: E-F-H-I-K-M
Boss node: All head-on engagements. All S rank.
Node and boss support used.
Images
fleet
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

All the ASW ships have OASW. Had no routing issues with 4 seaplane bombers. Managed to achieve AS on last kill.

With node support, the main fleet should be able to reach the boss node in good condition. The only danger is the CA in node K, the cause of my 1 retreat.
Boss support is actually overkill. It's not really needed except maybe during last kill to disable the CVL.

Last edited by Rocksmash; 2017-05-04 at 01:49.
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-04, 06:32   Link #20091
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

According to someone at NGA forums who has cleared E4, it seems that a fleet with one SS and no battleships will always go the shortest route (ABCEHI). His/Her composition for E4 last dance:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Other variants are 2CAV 3CV 1 SS/V and 1DD 4CV 1SS/V.

Naturally a damecon on the SS is a must. The person who posted this also noted that the Northernmost Landing Princess (E4 boss) is very strong in ASW and will definitely cost us the damecon if the SS goes into her node heavily damaged.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-04, 12:35   Link #20092
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Going by Ganguts hourlies we will apaprently get at least 2 more of her class - i.e. the 35.6 might loose its reason for existance if the Kongous can do as well with the 305 kai as they do with Bisko's guns

Edit: of course depends how you can get them too.

edit:
Damn I accidentially sortied Shoukaku to e2 instead of 1-1 ><
Oh well one Crane down :/ and 4 carriers in total - although the others were just copies anyway.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2017-05-04 at 16:29.
Old 2017-05-04, 19:09   Link #20093
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, going this event full kuso-mode and not even caring about rewards save for ships (since work takes almost 12 hours of my time, couldn't stock enough to try normal and mobile is not an option right now).
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-04, 21:09   Link #20094
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

The artist for the kaibokan lolis is actually UGUME-sensei o_o: https://twitter.com/ugume3732/status/859900788650328065

It seems even in Japan their design is not well-received?

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-04, 23:58   Link #20095
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
They look like rejected designs from early Aquaplus games. And I dont mean it as a compliment. They are a letdown after the Kamikaze class, designwise.
Old 2017-05-05, 00:59   Link #20096
Rocksmash
Trapped within boundaries

E2H cleared!

Spoiler for Farming Phase:
Spoiler for Transport Phase:
Spoiler for CA Hime Phase:
Rocksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 08:39   Link #20097
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
The artist for the kaibokan lolis is actually UGUME-sensei o_o: https://twitter.com/ugume3732/status/859900788650328065

It seems even in Japan their design is not well-received?
The thing is that those loli don't fit kancolle at all, even by "dd standards". their uniform is extremely generic looking with barely any naval motif, except maybe etorofu. You barely see any gear on them, and to make things worse, their color pattern and pose look like bunch of mob chara right from a generic galge.

To be honest, I was really wondering if those weren't some prototype design for the very start of kancolle. If you compare them to Furutaka and Kako kai ni and seasonal Kuma/Tama CG, the "downgrade" is quite apparent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksmash View Post
E2H cleared!
I'm more pissed off by the usual and extremely retarded armor of the boss. I was stuck for 20 runs in last dance because she just refused to sink whatsoever. To the point THIS happened multiple times (failed to screenshot 1 moment where everyone was in green against her alone and couldn't even put her to Taiha while she aimed at Hiryuu).
It doesn't help that she and the Nu class kai are resilient enough to withstand LBA strikes and boss support shelling without even taking enough damage for Shouha.
Old 2017-05-05, 09:28   Link #20098
AC-Phoenix
Detective

^
Pretty much same happened to me until I said 'Screw it I need my Bauxite for the other maps rtoo and went down to easy for this one map.

Old 2017-05-05, 19:06   Link #20099
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Going by Ganguts hourlies we will apaprently get at least 2 more of her class - i.e. the 35.6 might loose its reason for existance if the Kongous can do as well with the 305 kai as they do with Bisko's guns
The best gun for them is still the Prototype 35.6cm.
Old 2017-05-05, 20:02   Link #20100
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

That's a cute Yuubar- wait a second, is that YURA KAI NI?!?!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls