AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-12-06, 23:09   Link #181
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

That's becaues angels are gears of the world, living concepts to say.

That's why Gabriel was so out of itself when trying to fix its body and that's why it returned to Heaven rather than being killed at the end.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 23:33   Link #182
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
That's becaues angels are gears of the world, living concepts to say.

That's why Gabriel was so out of itself when trying to fix its body and that's why it returned to Heaven rather than being killed at the end.
If they are living concepts because arthor have not said they are but if he have, tell me when it was said but if they are living concepts would it not mean that turning Accel into the Living Concepts of Vectors would happen on the pass to LVL6 or at LVL 6?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 06:30   Link #183
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I also do not understand the Biblical comparisons. Aleister outright said that Christianity is an outdated concept with respect to Aeons, so it would be weird if he would stick to the books.

There are some concepts that stuck though, I admit—Beast666 comes to mind—but as Nephthys said, Aleister is the kind of person who had been ripping off other Aeons to make his magical studies.
I suppose he could have outgrown his magic name... magicians start out with a magic name right? If he changed his way of doing things completely, then I suppose I could imagine that name not applying to him anymore. Though I suppose it depends.

I personally think Aleister is as knowledgeable as Laura just in different domains than her. I do think that she's a far more powerful villain than we have been shown so far. As for why he knows more about IB than other people in this series, he has talked to Aiwass about stuff. He probably learned from Aiwass about IB. That's totally believable and it would explain his in-depth knowledge. Other than that, it could just be that he focuses on Egyptian magic which lets him know things that the others do not. Either way, I assume Aleister knows more than other characters for an easily explainable reason. Even if we disregard all of that, he is also the person to master magic and science which gives him multiple perspectives for analyzing things. Keeping that in mind, I'd be surprised to see him not have more knowledge than everyone else.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-08, 09:23   Link #184
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

So now that the Magic God's who controlled 99% of the magic side are gone, does that mean the collective dreams of the rest of the magicians of the world will create something else?
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-22, 18:43   Link #185
DragonXX

Here a question could Othuins get back her power because Odin have huge connect to Santa Claus?
What do you think this Arc we are in To Aru is leading too will it be a big 3 part final which the level 5 shift and Yuiitsu Kihara or something competely different?
Something that I have really like in NT was making at least some of the Kihara more human like which is funny because one of them is a dog?

Something I am still hopeing Kamachi will do is a God fight and how insane that would be if a human vs God fight in NT9 was really awesone now I want to seen God vs God and also Fuse and Accel rematch which Archangel Gabriel without Touma and Aqua of the back saving there butt because the two of then would be stronger by that time. I think a God vs a Full power Archangel who isn't Michael because Michael have bet foreshadow by Fiamma to be broking by being about the same power of The One True God and Satan being there too.

It possiable to do a God vs Full Power Archangel because of the fact of Santa Claus having close tie to Odin and Gabriel which both have close ties too Christmas Eve and Day.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2015-12-22 at 19:19.
Old 2015-12-22, 22:50   Link #186
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Here a question could Othuins get back her power because Odin have huge connect to Santa Claus?
What do you think this Arc we are in To Aru is leading too will it be a big 3 part final which the level 5 shift and Yuiitsu Kihara or something competely different?
Something that I have really like in NT was making at least some of the Kihara more human like which is funny because one of them is a dog?

Something I am still hopeing Kamachi will do is a God fight and how insane that would be if a human vs God fight in NT9 was really awesone now I want to seen God vs God and also Fuse and Accel rematch which Archangel Gabriel without Touma and Aqua of the back saving there butt because the two of then would be stronger by that time. I think a God vs a Full power Archangel who isn't Michael because Michael have bet foreshadow by Fiamma to be broking by being about the same power of The One True God and Satan being there too.

It possiable to do a God vs Full Power Archangel because of the fact of Santa Claus having close tie to Odin and Gabriel which both have close ties too Christmas Eve and Day.
*imagines miniskirt Santa Othinus* *Dies from nosebleed*
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 00:51   Link #187
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Well now, I had the exact same idea from that.
silently prays for it to happen

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 00:57   Link #188
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Well now, I had the exact same idea from that.
silently prays for it to happen
You do realize Othi-tan's regular outfit shows way more than any miniskirt could, right? I know it's season appropiate, but still.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 04:52   Link #189
Takeshi senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
You do realize Othi-tan's regular outfit shows way more than any miniskirt could, right? I know it's season appropiate, but still.
Sexiness is not dependant on revealing clothing alone. If thats the case, then uniform fetishes won't be a thing. You need to imagine, the contrast between Othinus in a Santa Claus miniskirt and her personality.
Takeshi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 21:47   Link #190
DragonXX

How many people here think that Kamachi will Time Arc because he already did a Universe destorying Arc which left him which something like Time is one of thing that can be use to rival Universe destorying to up the level of Universe destorying Mutiverse destorying or thing beyond the Universe because to what I seen Magic Gods are beings at the top of the thing know as the World which mean thing beyond The World would not be under a Magic God contarl which I think the Gold Stuff made at the end of WWIII is.

6 shift on a keyboard is ^.
Old 2015-12-23, 23:57   Link #191
entei08

Just a thing I've noticed in NT 12, when Noukan said "the Kihara you left behind are still here“, the original had the "you" as a female, so I assumed it was a female Kihara who gave Noukan his human heart.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because in this volume, when Noukan says "I understand their wills and I have attempted to follow in their footsteps", the original had "their" as a collective of females. So I guess this means the Original Seven were all female Kiharas? What do you guys think?
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 06:07   Link #192
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Sometimes, more(skin) is less(appeal).

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 07:32   Link #193
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
Just a thing I've noticed in NT 12, when Noukan said "the Kihara you left behind are still here“, the original had the "you" as a female, so I assumed it was a female Kihara who gave Noukan his human heart.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because in this volume, when Noukan says "I understand their wills and I have attempted to follow in their footsteps", the original had "their" as a collective of females. So I guess this means the Original Seven were all female Kiharas? What do you guys think?
That's an interesting detail.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-25, 20:01   Link #194
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post

Super interesting detail. Thank you for being a boss.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2015-12-27, 03:46   Link #195
linkjames24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
How many people here think that Kamachi will Time Arc because he already did a Universe destorying Arc which left him which something like Time is one of thing that can be use to rival Universe destorying to up the level of Universe destorying Mutiverse destorying or thing beyond the Universe because to what I seen Magic Gods are beings at the top of the thing know as the World which mean thing beyond The World would not be under a Magic God contarl which I think the Gold Stuff made at the end of WWIII is.

6 shift on a keyboard is ^.
Othinus already manipulated time. It's nothing special.

New Testament 9.
Quote:
It seemed like time had stopped.

Or perhaps only this place where Othinus was had changed.

It may have been like a waking dream or when one’s life flashed before their eyes.

“No matter how many people surrounded you, none of them were actually looking at you. After seeing your name, your outer shell, and a list of your actions, they decided for themselves what kind of person you must be. That is why their impression of you was so easily manipulated by changing their point of view.”

Othinus continued to speak while ignoring Komoe-sensei raising the knife.

“Now, is all this really necessary?”

She knew the answer, but she asked again just to check.

“Is this really worth risking your life to protect? All of you are nothing more than different individuals.”

“…”

While collapsed on the ground, Kamijou Touma moved his eyes slightly in response.

For some reason, he regained the slight strength needed to form words.

“…It is.”

“?”

“Despite all that, it is certainly worth protecting.”

No matter how much tragedy a person was thrashed by, they deserved a chance to stand back up. Some people had twisted their relationships, surrounded themselves with hatred, and gave no thought to living a happy life, but even they had the option of reversing each of those decisions.

That was how Kamijou Touma had overcome a few different incidents in the past.

He had seen people who returned to the light.

It was now Kamijou’s turn to struggle.

He may have been the source of this world, but he was prepared to accept it all, make up for all of it, and continue forward.

Everything would return to normal.

He would make sure of it.

“I see.”

Othinus smiled a bit.

It was a dark, dark, dark smile.

“It seems you are no different from the foolish frog that does not notice the heat of the water he is being boiled in. I had thought the immutability of your right hand was my greatest enemy, but it seems another obstacle has presented itself. But it is so pathetic that it would be foolish to face it seriously. In that case, I will make a slight change of plans and enjoy this.”

“What are you going to do?”

He received no response.

The girl known as a Magic God gave an exaggerated snap of her fingers.

In the next moment, time sped back up to normal and Tsukuyomi Komoe swung the knife forcefully down.
linkjames24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 07:44   Link #196
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkjames24 View Post
Othinus already manipulated time. It's nothing special.

New Testament 9.
That didn't affect the Magic Gods nor Aleister either though. It should affect everyone or everything else including the person casting it to count as more interesting than what we have previously seen. That'd be cooler.

Old 2015-12-27, 08:17   Link #197
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
That didn't affect the Magic Gods nor Aleister either though. It should affect everyone or everything else including the person casting it to count as more interesting than what we have previously seen. That'd be cooler.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. Yeah, the fact that Othinus wasn't able to affect Aleister himself or the Gremlin layer kind of implies that the whole layers resting on top of the original world aren't actually physically real. It sort of makes me think that the whole ordeal only happened inside of Touma's mind, since after his point of origin was used, there was a delay which somewhat hinted that time was probably flowing differently for the both of them. Which makes me wonder...besides the distortions it most likely caused, was the original world actually changed at all? Unless his timing was just that good, wouldn't Aleister have been erased and recreated along with everyone else?
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 13:00   Link #198
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

She didn't manipulate time per se, she changed the results of events she doesn't took part of.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 14:08   Link #199
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiken View Post
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. Yeah, the fact that Othinus wasn't able to affect Aleister himself or the Gremlin layer kind of implies that the whole layers resting on top of the original world aren't actually physically real. It sort of makes me think that the whole ordeal only happened inside of Touma's mind, since after his point of origin was used, there was a delay which somewhat hinted that time was probably flowing differently for the both of them. Which makes me wonder...besides the distortions it most likely caused, was the original world actually changed at all? Unless his timing was just that good, wouldn't Aleister have been erased and recreated along with everyone else?
It's interesting to consider whether or not the phases are just in Touma's mind, but I sort of imagine that the real world is essentially takes on a form that is a negotiation between the beliefs of everyone inside of it that can influence it, so you could argue that the phases are as real as the real world, just more artificial and can only be created by beings of a certain tier of power.

I wonder if a real world exists at all. Though I sort of believe it does.

As to whether the real world was changed, that's unclear. Well, Touma was changed and so the real world was changed. And oh wait, Kamisato Kakeru probably got his powers because of the event, which is how the real world was changed. That was probably foreshadowed last volume I think. And this fits into what you just talked about. This makes sense.

Makes me wonder if Laura was also unaffected by what happened given how she knows about Kakeru's powers so quickly.

Old 2015-12-27, 15:35   Link #200
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

New Theory: (Hopes and Dreams)

The Omega world is actually the dreamworld. When people are dreaming, their perceptions are not aligned with what is actually happening around them.

Laura Stuart is one of the three fates who control the threads affecting destiny. Her using a chess board somehow hints that she is probably, most likely influencing the world at large.

And one last thing, the High Priest mentioned that fate doesn't affect the Imagine Breaker or its wielder. So why did a piece of the IB suddenly break away from the whole and become a part of Kakeru? Was it because what Othinus did to him make Touma as an individual somehow less perfect, or rather, a crack in his plot armor making him vulnerable for just a slight moment in time for fate to flow through the crack to his constitution?

Did Laura have a hand in creating World Rejector?

I don't know. But thats the best I've got. I'm probably wrong though.
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote