Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-09, 01:23   Link #181
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterdieb View Post
If you die in the real world you go to soul society. If you die there, apparently you get reborn in the human world again. I think they mention this circle of souls at sometime in the series - probably with one of Rukia's bunny pictures.
Actually does someone have the page where they say this? Later on its revealed that when Shinigamis die they turn into spirit particles that form into the physical structure of Soul Society.
Old 2009-05-09, 16:21   Link #182
Uncreativex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Actually does someone have the page where they say this? Later on its revealed that when Shinigamis die they turn into spirit particles that form into the physical structure of Soul Society.
Perhaps it goes both ways, the people in the real world dying are reborn in SS but also leave organic waste while people in SS dying leave spiritual residue/particles yet their soul is reborn in the real world.

Personally I'm a fan of the "age in SS is determined by self-image" theory, despite few things pointing to it. I do however also think that age, much like self-confidence, can't simply be decided. When a person in SS gets tired of life or feels that s/he has gained much experience/growth, s/he also ages and eventually dies, regardless of a actually desiring death or not.
Old 2009-05-17, 15:45   Link #183
imogen

One thing that confused me...Rukia was a baby when she entered soul society and she has grown up there, but is 150 years old, aroundabout, looking like a teenager....when the group first visited SS Sado meets the little boy they saved when he was a bird, and the other boy they were with made a comment about people staying the way they were when they died, he is really old, having died many years ago, but hadn't aged a bit.

So in terms of reincarnation, if you die in SS you are reborn in real world naturally, as a baby, with no memory of that past life. But if you die in RW you go to SS as you were when you died...and don't change much, with all your memories intact. Yet do people give birth in SS? It is a parallel dimension and people can die from poverty, but not much is explained about life there.

Can anyone explain this for me?
Old 2009-05-17, 15:52   Link #184
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by imogen View Post

kubo, but he doesn't post here
Old 2009-05-18, 07:38   Link #185
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by imogen View Post
One thing that confused me...Rukia was a baby when she entered soul society and she has grown up there, but is 150 years old, aroundabout, looking like a teenager....when the group first visited SS Sado meets the little boy they saved when he was a bird, and the other boy they were with made a comment about people staying the way they were when they died, he is really old, having died many years ago, but hadn't aged a bit.

So in terms of reincarnation, if you die in SS you are reborn in real world naturally, as a baby, with no memory of that past life. But if you die in RW you go to SS as you were when you died...and don't change much, with all your memories intact. Yet do people give birth in SS? It is a parallel dimension and people can die from poverty, but not much is explained about life there.

Afaik the only people BORN in SS are the nobles, just a sec till I find the # of posts.
Old 2009-05-28, 03:53   Link #186
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Afaik the only people BORN in SS are the nobles, just a sec till I find the # of posts.
I was pretty positive some of the people outside seireitei we're also born in Soul Society.
Old 2009-12-28, 21:42   Link #187
strategos

The thing is during the bird arc, when the kid went to SS and chad saw him; he remembered Chad. But in the movie of memories of nobady, Ichigo ask about memories and rukia said no one should remember their past after death.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2009-12-29, 01:23   Link #188
kamyu

if that was said in the movie then the movie was just plain wrong.
not only the bird kid, but every other ghost/soul that ichigo and company ever help prove that memories continue after death in the bleachverse. at least back when saving souls for soul society actually mattered to anyone...
Old 2009-12-29, 02:17   Link #189
strategos

I think it was said, when the Girl that had the memories of everyone appeared at Ichigo.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Closed Thread