AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-13, 06:34   Link #41
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I still can't get over at this arc. It's like a harem of bishonen archetypes living together while studying.

EDIT: Also, can't get over the scene where Ciel's aunt catches Sebastian offguard and gets pissed at his hairstyle again. XD A human scarying a demon

Last edited by Mad Pierrot; 2024-05-13 at 10:43.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-18, 11:33   Link #42
Frontier

Vincent Phantomhive, in the flesh! In a flashback at least. He was a carefree and smooth Blue House Prefect, but he was definitely not the type you wanted to bet against...or be on the losing side of a wager, lest you end up becoming his German dog. Sorry Dietrich .

I love how the Midfords' only reaction to that story was that their dad was a drudge and younger than Ciel's dad .

Look, the gang is all here! Baldo, Meyrin, Finny, Lizzie, Tanaka, and even Lau and Ran-mao! And of course the latter is there to not only support Ciel but also take bets .

Ciel doesn't need a "Sapphire Miracle" to win when he can just as well have Sebastian slip laxatives into Red Houses' meals and take them all down. Sorry boys, your play was excellent, but you went up against the wrong Phantomhive .

They knew exactly what they were doing with that scene of poor Harcourt sprawled on the ground and acting like he's about to do something he wouldn't want seen in public. It doesn't always pay to be a femboy. And of course Druitt was into that .

Look, it's the real Tanaka-san (RIP Shunji Fujimura)! There to take measure of Sebastian's methods while also hoping for another Sapphire Miracle .

Cheslock has ace finishing moves, but Green House has Greenhill! Meanwhile, instead of helping his house, Violet just makes their logo in the grass. I mean, points for artistic creativity .

It's Blue House vs Green House, just like in Ciels' dads' time! And while Green House has the skills and the power, Blue House has...an orchestra that lets them know when to hit, conducted by none other than Sebastian. IT'S NOT CRICKET...but it's a very Blue House way to win .

Edward might not have Lizzie's support, and he might not be as exceptional as she is with a blade, but he's got good instincts, realizes Ciel's plan, and can turn his ability to respect and emulate his betters into his own skills...and that's the makings of a real genius !

But I guess in the end Ciel's priority was never winning, it was finding the Head Master, and with him finally out in public, it's time for Sebastian to make his move .
Old 2024-05-18, 19:42   Link #43
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

It's not just me, right - Hayami Show and Nakata Jouji sound eerily similar? I mean, 6:03-6:05, when they transition between the Marquess and the assistant headmaster with no pause, is uncanny.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-18, 19:48   Link #44
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
It's not just me, right - Hayami Show and Nakata Jouji sound eerily similar? I mean, 6:03-6:05, when they transition between the Marquess and the assistant headmaster with no pause, is uncanny.
I just recently watched Escaflowne and totally assumed Van's brother was Hayami instead of Nakata because they sounded so similar .
Old Today, 07:18   Link #45
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The "butler" appeared for less than a minute this episode. There was a sense of satisfaction despite the disgusting work these guys made