AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-07-16, 00:57   Link #41
Greenish Growth

I feel like putting on sunglasses while I'm watching this. That misty look reminds me of pre-high definition anime. It's so indistinct.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-16, 04:19   Link #42
magnuskn

Yeah, wow, the "I just made a connection to the FRICKING INTERNET" a thing kinda makes a mockery of the rest of the show. He basically can download advanced technology means of production methods. Also, better only enable safe browsing for Char...
Old 2023-07-16, 09:41   Link #43
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Yeah, wow, the "I just made a connection to the FRICKING INTERNET" a thing kinda makes a mockery of the rest of the show.
You're giving the story way too much credit; MC's primary motivation in life is to go back to a relaxed hikkikomori lifestyle. Of course he needs internet for that.

Charlotte pretty much carrying the series at this point, its a pretty solid dumb fun isekai overall though.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-29, 15:54   Link #44
Huh...?

There is Sub error in Episode 4.
Gold was talking in a typical Japanese gender-neutral format (when he was chatting with Haruto), so it isn't really clear who he was referring to when he was talking about the possibile future leader of the Kingdom, which Haruto thought meant Charlotte.

The Sub on the other hand translated Gold's dialogue as to "she", which is incorrect here.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-29, 19:46   Link #45
grecefar

Then he may be speaking about haruto. It's good to know since the main plot of the chapter was charlotte and the evil queen.

We got to the objective that is to get rid of the queen and put charlotte in the throne so haruto can live his happy life. Yeah, wishful thinking lol.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-30, 22:19   Link #46
Alchemist007
*Author

He's really becoming Lelouch now.

Old 2023-07-31, 04:42   Link #47
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 09:27.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-05, 21:45   Link #48
grecefar

I think the copy is a problem, he should get rid of it and create one more obedient, by now he should be able to do it.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-06, 12:05   Link #49
magnuskn

I mean, it'd be kinda killing himself, wouldn't it? But, yeah, that copy is probably going to be a problem before long and I kinda think it would be right in plotting its tyrannical originals downfall.

Man, this show vacillates between having some interesting stuff and being completely dumb and morally questionable to boot. I really don't know what to make of it and I'm not sure if it wouldn't be better to drop it, because I find myself not enjoying it because of all the morally questionable shit Haruto pulls all the time. I mean, putting a slave collar on your super-powerful and more-than-slighty psycho mom-by-blood and leaving it at that for five years? If that doesn't come to bite him and his family in the ass before long I don't know what else will. Especially since Ms. Blade Princess seems to have a special hang-up about being enslaved, if I got the subtext of that scene correctly. I'm sure Haruto will just OP Hax it away, like he does everything else, but that doesn't mean that the people surrounding him are as safe from his dumb idiocy exploding in his face.
Old 2023-08-06, 20:36   Link #50
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I think the copy is a problem, he should get rid of it and create one more obedient, by now he should be able to do it.
Yea, you'd think if you're gonna make an "automaton" of yourself to do things you don't wanna do, you'd design it to be obedient. Maybe that is too intricate for him yet. Of course, if he can make a freaking self aware thinking clone of himself using just barrier magic I feel like all bets are off lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
I mean, it'd be kinda killing himself, wouldn't it? But, yeah, that copy is probably going to be a problem before long and I kinda think it would be right in plotting its tyrannical originals downfall.

Man, this show vacillates between having some interesting stuff and being completely dumb and morally questionable to boot. I really don't know what to make of it and I'm not sure if it wouldn't be better to drop it, because I find myself not enjoying it because of all the morally questionable shit Haruto pulls all the time. I mean, putting a slave collar on your super-powerful and more-than-slighty psycho mom-by-blood and leaving it at that for five years? If that doesn't come to bite him and his family in the ass before long I don't know what else will. Especially since Ms. Blade Princess seems to have a special hang-up about being enslaved, if I got the subtext of that scene correctly. I'm sure Haruto will just OP Hax it away, like he does everything else, but that doesn't mean that the people surrounding him are as safe from his dumb idiocy exploding in his face.
I'd feel more bad about killing my clone than the whole mom slave collar thing. Blood relation or not, his mother is evil and screwed up in the head (she tried to have a little kid murdered because something she may do) so she wouldn't get much sympathy from me. Though I agree, it's stupid since he specifically told her to leave the Zenfys family alone. That's akin to painting a neon red X on them for if/when she breaks free. She will know since the Black Knight wants them protected, it would likely hurt him to hurt them. Dumb to single them out.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-07, 00:57   Link #51
Alchemist007
*Author

Wondering if the mother is demon possessed or something, and never truly defeated the Maou.
Old 2023-08-07, 01:07   Link #52
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
He already planned to do that, but stopped because of Char, as she said she felt sorry for the Clone Brother.
Char is also the reason why he didn't make anymore clones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Wondering if the mother is demon possessed or something, and never truly defeated the Maou.
Nah, she is just the power-hunger type (which is rare in a Shonen Series).
Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
I wonder if we would get an NSFW of the Actual Mother & the Adoptive Mother, since both are hot.

Old 2023-08-30, 14:09   Link #53
EroKing

Images
Megami

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 08:57.
Old 2023-09-02, 18:13   Link #54
Huh...?

Why did they remove this scene from the Anime adaptation?
Would have shown how much more deranged she was.
Spoiler:

Old 2023-09-03, 15:31   Link #55
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I am more concerned by how her hair color changed from brown to black.
That being said, from what I read out of crunchy's translations, she probably also has some resentment against Marianne, for not being her own child. Probably also who killed her mother.

thumbs down for the King to let his daughter suffer that woman too.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-10, 00:55   Link #56
scififan

Haruto attends the first day of the magic school. Because his career goal is becoming shut-in, he sends his clone to attend the school. His clone is the duplicate memory of Haruto's past, so he is also reluctant to attend the classes.

At the school's hallway, the clone encounters the cluelss sexy girl Haruto saved during the previous episode. The clone also encounters the vice president of the student body. The vice president looks like a girl magnet by first impression. The clone doesn't want to be close to the guy who lives the opposite lifestyle. but he gets involved into a conflict. The vice president turns out to be a bully and an idiot.

The vice president threaten the girl to remove her cloth. The real Haruto cannot stand it and steps in as a mask hero.

The preview suggest the girl is the demon monarch who was supposedly defeated by Haruto's mother. She is likely to become Haruto's new ally.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-29, 16:06   Link #57
EroKing

NSFW
Megami

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 08:35.
Old 2023-09-30, 14:46   Link #58
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Well... I guess that's a "go read the source" ending. Decently fun series but the second half didn't really work and MC became kind of insufferable past a point. 5/10 or so but without Char carrying this would have been a drop.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-01, 20:09   Link #59
Strahan

Yea, when it ended I had to go to AniDB to verify it is, indeed, a 12 ep run. I couldn't believe that was the end of a season, lol.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-02, 00:46   Link #60
Alchemist007
*Author

End of the day just an isekai comedy with cute girls and a guy supposedly trying to be lazy and failing. Char really did carry it.

7/10