AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-06-17, 07:15   Link #11081
zarmag

any news or updates for DxD.... so far Slash Dog manga chapters are updating
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-18, 11:27   Link #11082
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
any news or updates for DxD.... so far Slash Dog manga chapters are updating
No news. Where do you read the manga from?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-18, 12:22   Link #11083
SILENTANIMELOVER

Actually, the Slash/Dog manga ended at 12 chapters.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-18, 17:30   Link #11084
zarmag

i wish Ishi to get healthy but its already a year..... i wish they could reboot DXD season 3 or continue the manga considering they only covered it from the light novel vol 1-5...
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-30, 06:25   Link #11085
Lucidrago

Just had a speculation that maybe Sefaira could beome Rias' new bishop. I know about the speculations about her joing Issei's peerage, but if she's a miko, it would make sense that she would have spiritual powers and powers of purification and healing. So she could easily full the gap that Asia left in Rias' peerage.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-30, 11:35   Link #11086
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Just had a speculation that maybe Sefaira could beome Rias' new bishop. I know about the speculations about her joing Issei's peerage, but if she's a miko, it would make sense that she would have spiritual powers and powers of purification and healing. So she could easily full the gap that Asia left in Rias' peerage.
Perhaps but honestly for me there could be more chances that she could be Issei's mutated rook as some people have speculated.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-30, 11:55   Link #11087
Xuanwu

So, that blue device Ajuka has (the one he showed in v20) is related to Innovate Clear, right? Narration mentioned it's related to a Longinus and I can only think it's Innovate Clear based on Ajuka and Kanzaki's frosty relationship.
Old 2023-06-30, 12:19   Link #11088
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
So, that blue device Ajuka has (the one he showed in v20) is related to Innovate Clear, right? Narration mentioned it's related to a Longinus and I can only think it's Innovate Clear based on Ajuka and Kanzaki's frosty relationship.
Maybe, from what I remember the term Innovate was present even in Denpachi in which Kanzaki and other has used their phones as fighting device.
Old 2023-06-30, 19:38   Link #11089
Dareal_truth

Also that device was mentioned to be used against shiva if I remember
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-01, 10:38   Link #11090
Xuanwu

Yeah. I'm very curious about it. Shiva said Ajuka could use it to destroy him along with the world. That's if Shiva attempted to make a move.

Imagine if it's actually based on Innovate Clear. Kanzaki might be more OP than we think.
Old 2023-07-01, 13:43   Link #11091
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Shiva said Ajuka could use it to destroy him along with the world.
When this was said? I'm asking since I don't remember it.

Imagine if it's actually based on Innovate Clear. Kanzaki might be more OP than we think.[/QUOTE]

Maybe we would find out if he and Issei may have a fight.

This is what was said about Kanzaki in the Vol 25:

Quote:
<<Kanzaki Mitsuya. He is like…the dead. You could say that he is an existence that was assembled from human hatred and karma itself. He will be harmful even to Gods if he were to come in conflict with them. However, we shall eradicate all Longinus users.>>

One of the formless phantoms, the primordial God who ruled Hell, Tartarus, said.

{Oh, God of Death whose name is unknown, you had better remember this. At times, a human’s curse is scarier than that of a God’s. [First Dark] can possibly reform the human world. That guy is the unexpected person who attained the Balance Breaker of the detestable thirteenth Longinus, [Telos Karma].]

Erebus added.

[While Telos Karma is, there is also this rumour of the newly acknowledged Longinus being troublesome as well… As expected, the Longinus are indeed a threat. [DxD] and [XxXCross Times Kiss]… As [ExEEvie Etoulde] approaches…we shall purge them once again.]

https://occult-research.club/project...5_Gods_of_Hell
Old 2023-07-08, 06:31   Link #11092
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
When this was said? I'm asking since I don't remember it.
I believe it's the Deterrence chapter in v20.
Old 2023-07-08, 06:42   Link #11093
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

@ Xuanwu thanks.
Old 2023-07-08, 10:21   Link #11094
Xuanwu

What do we think about Kanzaki's potential future opponents? Could there also be a Malebranche or one of the Evies that can match up well with Transcendental Arrival?

It's gonna be a letdown if Ishibumi goes with unga bunga opponents for Kanzaki.
Old 2023-07-08, 10:47   Link #11095
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I hope it would be a Eevie, Kazyuka unlike Issei probably don't have problems in kill his opponents and I don't want the Malebranche get destroyed.

I was also thinking that maybe Mitsuya could have a brief conflict with DXD, perhaps he could figth and defeat Strada and Tobio after the match with Vali, in this way he would show how much he deserve the position of strongest human.

Maybe Cao Cao True Idea and the combination of the powers of Dream and Infinity of Issei are among the few thinghs that could counter Kanzaki's HAX.
Old 2023-07-09, 18:50   Link #11096
Xuanwu

I'm looking at that illustration Miyama drew for Issei's AxA some months back. Not really important, but I was wondering if anyone likes the design of the mech now that it's fully revealed.
Old 2023-07-11, 16:57   Link #11097
Dareal_truth

It pains me there will never be a SS where ise actually give speeches for the underworld
Old 2023-07-11, 17:32   Link #11098
Xuanwu

Adult Issei gives speeches around the world, if I'm remembering correctly.

Well, one issue holding Issei back currently is that he wants to settle his match against Vali before venturing into politics. I believe this is what Zekram implied in Shin DxD 4.
Old 2023-07-11, 20:39   Link #11099
Lucidrago

Quote:
Adult Issei gives speeches around the world, if I'm remembering correctly.

Well, one issue holding Issei back currently is that he wants to settle his match against Vali before venturing into politics. I believe this is what Zekram implied in Shin DxD 4.
Unless it comes out of Issei's mouth directly, what anyone else implies doesn't really matter.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-16, 14:09   Link #11100
Dareal_truth

I've never understood Shin 4 leading to True Dxd it was said way back to Unlock it you would need ophis and Lilith to fuse , but it recon even tho ophis and Lilith will fight in the evasion why not make them fuse when he fought hades?