AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-04-09, 18:23   Link #7841
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Yeah, I am wondering why Ishi didn't make angels weak to demonic power. Little wonder all of the original Maou died.
For me is rather the contrary, even though GoB was weakened due to have sealed Trihexa, he was always a powerful God who had the strongest holy power of the story and even if he faced the four Maous, he was still supported by Michael and Gabriel who are maous-class (Serafall consideres her her rival) and the others Archangels who are enough powerful to face the old Maous.

Anyway the Holy power if there is a power gap isn’t much useful.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-10, 18:04   Link #7842
zarmag

Quote:
Yeah, I am wondering why Ishi didn't make angels weak to demonic power. Little wonder all of the original Maou died.
I think holy power is effective upon physical contact against devils. As for the devils that depends how powerful their demonic power is that they can oppose holy power. Although their is some cases like Sairaorg, who took the wave of durandal head on unscathed.
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-10, 18:06   Link #7843
zarmag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
For me is rather the contrary, even though GoB was weakened due to have sealed Trihexa, he was always a powerful God who had the strongest holy power of the story and even if he faced the four Maous, he was still supported by Michael and Gabriel who are maous-class (Serafall consideres her her rival) and the others Archangels who are enough powerful to face the old Maous.

it might be depends the strength and the weapons they used.
Old 2023-04-11, 01:41   Link #7844
Xuanwu

In retrospect, they could have used the Malebranche since they ended up dying anyway.

I wonder how the devil Civil War would have gone if Sirzechs and the rest had to fight the Malebranche instead.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-11, 07:35   Link #7845
zarmag

Quote:
In retrospect, they could have used the Malebranche since they ended up dying anyway.

I wonder how the devil Civil War would have gone if Sirzechs and the rest had to fight the Malebranche instead.
Things will get difficult considering Malebranche is the devil's version sacred gear it is also dangerous for the wielder because it depends on compatibility and itself are dangerous battle maniacs that can kill them in their sleep. Nebiros probably planning to release them when all longinus are gathered although they're will be more longinus that since sacred gear tend to evolve into new longinus but depends on the wielder.
Old 2023-04-11, 13:42   Link #7846
Giuseppe1234

Quote:

It depends if Sirzechs and Ajuka were already so powerful like now because Melabranche are considered enough powerful to fight a whole mythology and even win (except for Hindu pantheon).
Old 2023-04-11, 14:54   Link #7847
Xuanwu

Quote:
It depends if Sirzechs and Ajuka were already so powerful like now because Melabranche are considered enough powerful to fight a whole mythology and even win (except for Hindu pantheon).
Wait, really? I don't remember it being stated that they could win against an entire mythology. That sounds really extreme.
Old 2023-04-11, 17:20   Link #7848
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Wait, really? I don't remember it being stated that they could win against an entire mythology. That sounds really extreme.
Why would we, other than a civil war against the Resistance?... The Second Great War between the three factions”
The head of House Nebiros, in response gave a suspicious smile:
“Or maybe with another faction; a war against a mythological deity”

It’s from high school zero
Old 2023-04-12, 07:42   Link #7849
zarmag

Quote:
Why would we, other than a civil war against the Resistance?... The Second Great War between the three factions”
The head of House Nebiros, in response gave a suspicious smile:
“Or maybe with another faction; a war against a mythological deity”

It’s from high school zero
Nebiros spending their time studying Malebranche. So its possible they gonna reveal it the world.
Old 2023-04-12, 07:45   Link #7850
zarmag

Lucifer's trait

Demonic Brilliance of Evil Light, i'm guessing it's an ability similar to angel's light ability but exact opposite that can deal effective damage against angels and other holy beings.
Old 2023-04-12, 13:25   Link #7851
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
Demonic Brilliance of Evil Light, i'm guessing it's an ability similar to angel's light ability but exact opposite that can deal effective damage against angels and other holy beings.
IDK if Ishibumi would run with that since the major enemies are the Malebranche (demonic weapons) and the Evies. So it wouldn't really be effective on them.

It'd probably be fine if it boosts him to Dragon God-class though.
Old 2023-04-13, 08:37   Link #7852
zarmag

Other Possible powerups

Xenovia -she's aiming to surpass Vasco Strada. She'll just polishing her destructive abilities while using Durandal and Excalibur's sheath aside regeneration semi-immortal it might have reflect/shield ability similar to Saber's Avalon.

Irina - polishing her basic abilities as well her swordsmanship.

Rossweiss - mastering all kinds of magic rather than norse type.

Ravel - clan trait and strategic mind etc.

Ouryuu - possible candidate of strongest humans
Old 2023-04-13, 11:12   Link #7853
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Xenovia -she's aiming to surpass Vasco Strada. She'll just polishing her destructive abilities while using Durandal and Excalibur's sheath aside regeneration semi-immortal it might have reflect/shield ability similar to Saber's Avalon.

I don’t think Rossweisse really needs a power-up, her raw power is far above Akeno and trough some boost from the wyverns she can create a barrier enough powerful to trap a Super Devil like Verrine. So she should be easily able to trap maou-class beings in barriers.
Old 2023-04-13, 12:20   Link #7854
Xuanwu

Quote:

I always thought Irina should have gotten an armour made out of Issei's dividing wyverns, as the counterpart to Xenovia's Crimson Destruction Dragonar. So, she would have Divide and Reflect. Or maybe Heaven can make a new weapon for her. Hauteclere doesn't seem strong enough.

Ouryuu can learn to drain energy from his opponents through the earth. Bova is also coming back stronger.
Old 2023-04-13, 19:54   Link #7855
cyberdemon

Quote:

For Rossweiss, she should train under Vali. He’d welcome the extra challenge it could bring and they are both geniuses in magic.

Ravel should train under Diehauser once they beat him. He could become an advisor to the team as well for the match with Indra
Old 2023-04-14, 07:46   Link #7856
zarmag

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
For Rossweiss, she should train under Vali. He’d welcome the extra challenge it could bring and they are both geniuses in magic.

Ravel should train under Diehauser once they beat him. He could become an advisor to the team as well for the match with Indra
Rosswiess is a genius in the field of magic, all she has to do is learn other kinds of magic. She doesn't need a tutor.

Having Diehauser mentor Ravel that will be interesting. The match between Sairaorg and Indra. I know how badly outmatch Sairaorg's team against a Team of Gods. Something interesting might happen in their match though i'm hoping for Sairaorg team to win.
Old 2023-04-14, 07:55   Link #7857
zarmag

Issei's possible team lineup against Babel Belial

King - Issei
Queen - Ingvild
Rook - Rossweiss
Bishop - Asia
Bishop - Ravel
Knight - Xenovia
Knight - Irina
Rook - Roygun
Pawns - Ooryuu, Bova, Eminhilde

although their dealing with the undefeated emperor of the rating games they need to comeup a better line up. Benia is a best choice with her speed or any members in Rias' peerage but my guess will be Rias, it might be her golden chance against the emperor plus showing the result of her training with Runeas.
Old 2023-04-25, 22:46   Link #7858
kiiro94

Quote:

Michael nor Gabriel nor any archangels are Satan Class, they are Ultimate Class.

God of Bible was equal to the Yondai Maou together while the archangels fought Ultimate class devils.

Look at Azazel who needed balance breaker to fight a real maou class
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-26, 13:17   Link #7859
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiiro94 View Post
Michael nor Gabriel nor any archangels are Satan Class, they are Ultimate Class.

God of Bible was equal to the Yondai Maou together while the archangels fought Ultimate class devils.

Look at Azazel who needed balance breaker to fight a real maou class
“Yes, he who is the Dragon that possesses infinite power. For the sake of the worldÂ’s reformation, I borrowed a little of his power. Thanks to that, I can fight against you. ThereÂ’s even a chance that I can beat Sirzechs and Michael. TheyÂ’re such foolish Governors, and so are you.”

So catleya, after she absorbed the snake that allowed her to reach the maou-class affirm she can fight now Azazel thank to that and has a possibility to beat even Michael.

“Such power! Even though you can say the Fallen Angel Governor AzazelÂ’s power is the first or second most powerful of those here today! And then”

During the conference between the three factions

Azazel is stated to be equal to Barakiel and Serafall considers Gabriel as her rival for a reason.
Old 2023-04-26, 17:35   Link #7860
zarmag

Sairaorg's possible power up

He needs a power up to face indra and his team of gods. Shiva might assist him (similar to Indra assisting Issei.) Or something similar to Vali's merging his dormant power with Regulus'. It might akin to from 'Beast of Supremacy' to 'Beast of Destruction'. Who knows he might end up similar to Jiren.