AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-12-10, 11:48   Link #101
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I guess we're meant to sympathize with Elephas a little in that he was being controlled by the Dowager Empress for the sake of his family who were being held hostage at her whim, and then he became another Lilia simp (and Aileen is not about to hear yet another sappy story about someone falling in love with Lilia) which screwed him over. Aileen may never forgive him for what he did to Almond or her, but she can still use him if he begs hard enough. Although to his credit, ripping out his own eye so they can use it to save Claude is a pretty strong start to redeeming himself .
That's damn good reason to sympathize with someone, if you ask me.
Old 2022-12-10, 16:35   Link #102
magnuskn

This turned out to be so much better than what I expected at the start. Quite honestly, the best series this season for me. 8.5/10.

Given that they got a pretty definite ending, I hope we don't get a second season, so that Aileen and Claude can have their happy ending together.
Old 2022-12-10, 17:47   Link #103
Alchemist007
*Author

Almond not only lived, he divebombed the final boss's door, who needs keys.

Loli monster was practically destroyed. Cedric redeemed to a degree, but presumably choosing to get imprisoned with the crazy villain, which was her most fitting punishment. Imagine screwing up so badly in a game world by intentionally being a terrible person and spending the rest of time in jail.

7/10