AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2022-11-24, 09:07   Link #35501
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Restraining yourself from rolling is hard, right?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-24, 09:17   Link #35502
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
You see red, you press red, you win.

Edit:
Speaking of Heracles,
if you don't know about the about the xxx-Douji fight mechanics beforehand it's a real hassle without Pierce invincibility. I was lucky enough that I brought Napoleon for his NP, but that was still not enough for that monster fight. In the end, Heracles pretty much defeated the last 1.5 bars on his own with the help of 1 command spell.

The most annoying thing though is...
Spoiler for Annoying thing in Hein-Kyo:

That being said... The final battle was too easy. All I had to do was karma-Skadi-Castroria it, and I won... Would still like to know who the final caster was
Also if they ever add Abe-No-Seimei, I hope he and Merlin get some interactions together.
About that spoiler....

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2022-11-24, 09:48   Link #35503
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Restraining yourself from rolling is hard, right?
It sure is... especially when your Fate waifu is on rate up in a skimpy swimsuit. Nero > Sakura > Tamamo > Rin > Artoria for me. As for servants I discovered with the game, Okita is far ahead of the pack. She's really lovely and she's by far my strongest servant. Definitely don't regret rolling for her.

My head is telling me I should roll for King Hassan though since I have very little ST servants. But heart + dick >>> head.
Old 2022-11-24, 13:36   Link #35504
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I'd like another chance at GOLDEN, but I doubt he is as good as he is in the Pseudo-Losbelt anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
About that spoiler....

Spoiler for spoiler:
She is just afraid power might corrupt her, that only happened after her death though, which also happens only after this. It's also, apparently set 100 years before Tamamo goes Volcanic gas-spewer, and I can't imagine that Douman's machinations weren't crossing her plans.
Going by the way <potentially Amaterasu> has been displayed previously, she herself would probably also not really be thrilled about Douman's shenanigans and just take control of Tamamo again.

What I suspect is that the writers thought of including her for the lolz/she is popular, and then completely forget about the consequences of having her placed near the tree.

That also brings up another point though. Tamamo said that (maybe she only suspects it?) that Japanese Merlin can see her tails... Why did he only start the fox hunt 100 years later then, when she was most likely even innocent for a change lol. It's at least further proofed how much she is BSing everyone. I mean, aside that people keep "mistaking" her for Daji, despite her saying she is not.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-11-25 at 01:58.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-26, 18:16   Link #35505
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I had to play the prologue to part 2 since the pseudo-singularities didn't count for the Thanksgiving missions. I could have stopped at the third part, but it was so interesting I read everything.

I really wasn't expecting

Spoiler for spoiler:

I'm surprised they haven't made a servant version of him, at least as far as I'm aware. I mean, Kiritsugu, Iri, Waver, Shirou, Rin, Sakura, Illya, Karen, and Luvia are summonable as servants, it's weird someone as popular as him isn't. Just as weird as Herc never getting another class like we talked about before.
Old 2022-11-26, 19:24   Link #35506
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I had to play the prologue to part 2 since the pseudo-singularities didn't count for the Thanksgiving missions. I could have stopped at the third part, but it was so interesting I read everything.

I really wasn't expecting

Spoiler for spoiler:

I'm surprised they haven't made a servant version of him, at least as far as I'm aware. I mean, Kiritsugu, Iri, Waver, Shirou, Rin, Sakura, Illya, Karen, and Luvia are summonable as servants, it's weird someone as popular as him isn't. Just as weird as Herc never getting another class like we talked about before.
You should play at least the Edo-period one before you do Heian-Kyo though.
Kotomine will get his turn, as Rasputin.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2022-11-26, 19:49   Link #35507
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
You should play at least the Edo-period one before you do Heian-Kyo though.
Kotomine will get his turn, as Rasputin.
I'm planning to play everything in release order, when I said third part, I meant third part of the prologue. I just wasn't about to let those SQs pass by me, and the prologue turned out to be even more interesting than I thought it'd be so I ended up reading it all.

I'm stopping there and I'm going back to Shinjuku. Pretty cool that they've gone back to the "don't reveal your true names" rules for this. Don't spoil me please. Figuring out servants' identities has always been part of the fun of Fate, and FGO part 1 robbed us of that. Only Mash's heroic spirit was a mystery.
Old 2022-11-26, 22:28   Link #35508
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I'm planning to play everything in release order, when I said third part, I meant third part of the prologue. I just wasn't about to let those SQs pass by me, and the prologue turned out to be even more interesting than I thought it'd be so I ended up reading it all.

I'm stopping there and I'm going back to Shinjuku. Pretty cool that they've gone back to the "don't reveal your true names" rules for this. Don't spoil me please. Figuring out servants' identities has always been part of the fun of Fate, and FGO part 1 robbed us of that. Only Mash's heroic spirit was a mystery.
Don't worry no one will spoil you. In fact, I wish they'd always do the figure out name thing.
But I guess they are too lazy to associate two names with each servant they make. And since this isn't a spoiler: Don't worry, at least for certain Servants, their cards won't reveal their identity until it's revealed.

Old 2022-11-29, 09:37   Link #35509
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

My emperor is home. I had to spent a bit of money to get her, but I wouldn't do this for just anyone, and I wouldn't go higher than two digits. I got her on my final attempt, and as bonus I got the Imaginary Around CE which should make my Okita hit a lot harder with her NP. Also got a second copy of Berserker of El Dorado so I decided it was finally time to raise a Berserker.

Have to say I'm really relieved it ended up paying off.

Other than the GSRRs, the next servant I'd be willing to spend money on is Castoria. I need her. I'm going to try to save as much SQ as I can, but I'm not sure it's even possible to save 900SQs in such a short span. I never really got higher than 200 before spending them. And I think tickets don't actually count for pity, right? No use saving them, then.
Old 2022-11-29, 09:48   Link #35510
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Tickets count for pity. It doesn't matter what method you use, whether tickets, single quartz or multi quartz, it's the roll count that matters.

Quote:
Summons using Paid Saint Quartz, Free Saint Quartz, and Summon Tickets are all included in your summon count for a given Limited Time Pickup Summon. You can check your Summon History from the Summon Screen in question.
* The "+1 Bonus Summon" performed with each 10x Summon is also included in your summon count.
* The "+1 Bonus Summon" is calculated separately for each individual summon.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-29, 09:50   Link #35511
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Summon Tickets do count for pity.
Old 2022-11-29, 13:12   Link #35512
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Cool, thanks. I'll save them then. Hopefully it won't have to come to pity.
Old 2022-11-29, 18:03   Link #35513
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Sorry for the double post but I've been looking everywhere and it's driving me crazy.

Is there a way to choose the Servant who shows up on the Terminal? I know it's the first Servant you put in your last party and you can switch between other party members by clicking on her/him. But can you choose a favorite who will always show up there like with My Room?

As a side note, I noticed I have friends who have Ibuki who was released like two days ago grailed to level 100 and at 10/10/10 skills already. Literally how? It takes me days to raise a servant.

And after the all Artoria party, I found another amusing one that is loli only. Incidentally, it feels like a lot of people haven't realized you can display up to three support servants for each classes now. My list is still filled with Artorias and Skadis.

Edit: during my researches I found out JP received an update this year enabling players to use the NPs of support servants that aren't on their friend list. That's really useful.
Old 2022-11-30, 10:53   Link #35514
GDB

Unfortunately, no. It's always the first Servant in your party (ignoring the support slot if you move it to the front slot).

Quote:
As a side note, I noticed I have friends who have Ibuki who was released like two days ago grailed to level 100 and at 10/10/10 skills already. Literally how? It takes me days to raise a servant.
After playing long enough, you'll have everything you need to ascend and level a new unit barring any drops that released with said unit that they need. And if those are needed, the optimal farming location is already known in NA because of JP. To hit level 100, they either just rolled a second copy or farmed bond points to level 6 (would probably need a macro or be insane to do it in a day or two though if using the bond farm method).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-30, 11:42   Link #35515
grecefar

Quote:
Edit: during my researches I found out JP received an update this year enabling players to use the NPs of support servants that aren't on their friend list. That's really useful.
Really?, that's nice. I like my friends but sometimes you need an especific servant to get through since you friends doesn't have it or the one who has doesn't want to add you.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-30, 13:23   Link #35516
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Unfortunately, no. It's always the first Servant in your party (ignoring the support slot if you move it to the front slot).

After playing long enough, you'll have everything you need to ascend and level a new unit barring any drops that released with said unit that they need. And if those are needed, the optimal farming location is already known in NA because of JP. To hit level 100, they either just rolled a second copy or farmed bond points to level 6 (would probably need a macro or be insane to do it in a day or two though if using the bond farm method).
That explains why I couldn't find anything. Thanks for answering.

And yeah, I guess the reason it seems amazing to me is that I'm always trying to play catch-up. Since I'm still a relatively new player, I roll often to fill my roster and thus have more servants to raise. I've also only participated in one lotto event and I get this is where you can really stock up on everything. I should really work on skills, I've been ignoring that aspect lately. At least get everyone at 4/4/4, it's not too hard since you just need to farm gems, but all my AP go to farming EXP and QPs or progressing through the story.

My roster is starting to come together. Still lacking a bit in ST options (All I have are Sabers and Lancer Cu, an Archer would be nice). And I have zero supports besides Himiko who is offense oriented and Mash who is great at keeping the team alive but I understand that's going to change with the Lostbelts. Not there yet, though.
Old 2022-11-30, 21:48   Link #35517
larethian

Magic numbers for skill levels are 6 and 10. Cooldown reduction has a big impact.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-01, 04:43   Link #35518
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

LB7 is just around the corner. A few more dead weeks to go.
A big bait banner is here with Road to LB6 banners of Muramasa, Melusine and Oberon. Good luck to anyone going for them.
Seems like only LB6 is needed to go to LB7. I haven't moved at all in Traum. I really should do it, along with all the Main Interludes. I have no quartz going into LB7 at all. We won't get to roll for the new Servants until next year but never hurts to have a little stock.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-01, 20:14   Link #35519
Rizare

Managed to get Muramasa quickly. Now to wait for the big Melusine banner. I can buy 1 pack if I need to trigger the pity system. Hopefully luck hasn't run out and I can keep some for LB7 banners.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-12-02, 13:18   Link #35520
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Magic numbers for skill levels are 6 and 10. Cooldown reduction has a big impact.
I know, but going to 4 is easier since all you need are gems. And even then farming this much takes a lot of AP, as I'm discovering.

Christmas event should help me a lot in improving my servants.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon