Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-03-17, 19:13   Link #201
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
The real Lufas can be described as a muscle head however the current Lufas is more of a Otaku. I wonder why the real Lufas (a female) is more of boy than the current Lufas.

It is questionable why Lufas' friends are so powerful even among other level 1000. I would think technique, intelligence, and etc would be unrelated to level.
The current Ruphas look to be more otaku because she has access to Earth scientific knowledge, which Old Ruphas doesn’t have

The 6 Heroes is more powerful than normal Lv.1000s was probably due to influence of staying close to Ruphas and had access to the Golden Apples much earlier than other
Or it’s just one of Ruphas’s characteristics to attract powerful and talented individuals
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-17, 19:52   Link #202
mickbis

Current Ruphas did growcup in Otaku environment and as a "male" but this isn't far from old Ruphas either as she is initially also love to do a lot of thing especially adventuring and is fun to be around not typical muscle head with dumb personality
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-30, 08:23   Link #203
Fufufu
Doffy

So chapter 34 in the manga where exactly takes place in the novel.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-30, 08:27   Link #204
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
So chapter 34 in the manga where exactly takes place in the novel.
Around chapters 100-101
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2021-10-21, 21:53   Link #205
Gerard07

Hello everyone! I join the forum, I am sorry if my English is bad, I am still learning.
Seen the manga and the wn of this series, I liked it a lot, be it the story and the characters, we will have to be missing more news.
I have a question:
It seems that the WN is finished but, the manga and the LN end of the series also finished?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-21, 21:55   Link #206
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Hello everyone! I join the forum, I am sorry if my English is bad, I am still learning.
Seen the manga and the wn of this series, I liked it a lot, be it the story and the characters, we will have to be missing more news.
I have a question:
It seems that the WN is finished but, the manga and the LN end of the series also finished?.
The LN had already finished, while the manga already go half way
Old 2021-10-21, 22:12   Link #207
Gerard07

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
The LN had already finished, while the manga already go half way
Then the LN ended ..., and the manga stayed in chapter 40 (at least that's what I have seen), well I guess there is not much chance that there is an anime of the series, we will have to wait for news of it sleeve.
Old 2021-10-21, 22:16   Link #208
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Then the LN ended ..., and the manga stayed in chapter 40 (at least that's what I have seen), well I guess there is not much chance that there is an anime of the series, we will have to wait for news of it sleeve.
Considering that the LN had already ended for a couple of years, it’s very unlikely that the series will receive an anime adaptation
Old 2021-10-23, 20:00   Link #209
Gerard07

Read about the translation, I liked the series, I would have liked some characters to have more development or a different one, but it is still good, and although it is a pity that surely we will not see Lufasu animated, perhaps in a certain way, it is what better, since there is no guarantee that it will be a good adaptation (considering the large scale that fights have, it is not difficult for me to imagine a bad adaptation), wait for news from the manga and the author.
Old 2021-10-24, 23:29   Link #210
Zanmaken

What happened to the manga ?

no update since march
Zanmaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-25, 14:29   Link #211
mickbis

At this point... all I want is for someone to licence the novel
I heard some publisher did LC it for my local language
But they didn't even release first volume for years!!
English version will do as well someone pleaseee TT
Old 2021-10-25, 22:15   Link #212
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
At this point... all I want is for someone to licence the novel
I heard some publisher did LC it for my local language
But they didn't even release first volume for years!!
English version will do as well someone pleaseee TT
The LN had already been licensed in English up to volume 6 iirc
Old 2021-10-26, 13:46   Link #213
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
The LN had already been licensed in English up to volume 6 iirc
Nice to hear! I will look into it

Tags
gender bender, tribadism, yuri, yuri/lesbian