AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think of anime love dolls?
Awesome, I want one 0 0%
Maybe want one 2 25.00%
Neutral 5 62.50%
Not interested 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2020-07-17, 15:29   Link #1
animelover45

How do you feel about Anime dolls?

How do you guys feel about life-size Anime Dolls? Not just for in the bedroom, but I suppose mainly for art and as a collector item.

Here are some examples:

Cute Anime doll (128 cm)

Japanese Anime doll (80 cm)

Android 18
animelover45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-14, 04:34   Link #2
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

Too big for the living room and your examples look creepy. But they don't have to.

As long as they're somewhere with enough space, like a store, they can be awesome.
Old 2020-12-09, 14:29   Link #3
-G1-

Eerie.

I think small dolls are fine as collectibles - I don't have any, but I would buy a bunch if they were more affordable.

Life-size dolls strike me as being one-step away from being anime sex-dolls.
-G1- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-09, 17:07   Link #4
Weechi

Quote:
Originally Posted by -G1- View Post
Eerie.

I think small dolls are fine as collectibles - I don't have any, but I would buy a bunch if they were more affordable.

Life-size dolls strike me as being one-step away from being anime sex-dolls.
They are sex dolls.... And nothing wrong with that as its up to you why you want it and what you use it for and not others opinion.
Weechi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-09, 17:14   Link #5
Weechi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0cean View Post
Too big for the living room and your examples look creepy. But they don't have to.

As long as they're somewhere with enough space, like a store, they can be awesome.
The only one that could pass as creepy is the first pic as for the rest looks fine. They do not take up much space when you stand them so it makes no sense to assume they will only be a fit for a store which is a dumb idea for a silicone or TPE doll as you would not want anyone to touch it just like you would not want random people touching your anime figures.
Old 2021-08-09, 17:25   Link #6
Weechi

I'm late on this but i think Anime sex dolls (thats what they are) are great idea for collectors because why would you not want a 4ft5"to 5ft tall anime doll that looks as good as any anime 16" figure. The anime dolls are articulated from head to toe and you can dress them and put w/e wig on them and cosplay them as w/e you like. These dolls are not perfect as they can tear and break down if you do not take care of them and they will not last as long and they are prone to staining if you put cheap colored outfits on them.

That said, Aotume dolls have the best Anime dolls on the market at a fair price and they will make w/e you want if you give them a picture. My opinion, if you are a anime fan and collect anime figures, you're not much of a collector if you do not have least one.

You can order these as a non sex version but why would it matter?
Old 2021-10-18, 19:17   Link #7
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weechi View Post
You can order these as a non sex version but why would it matter?
Well, if a person is in the US it'd be best to order a non sex version depending on the character. I read about people getting arrested for importing loli hentai, I can imagine a loli looking sex doll wouldn't fare much better.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sex doll