AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-02-09, 10:56   Link #1201
melonchan27
xitykan27

i forgot in the wn what is the last line that shall not be crossed to leon before retalliation against alzer that caused him ptsd?

and i think rachelle kingdom will be included on the war in vol6
melonchan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 11:07   Link #1202
linhle

The author said light novel would take different part starting in volume 5. So far I'ven't seen much of a big different.

Some small events were changed and few more characters were added but main storyline stay the same.

What do you guys thing?
linhle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 11:12   Link #1203
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Actually it's already different from vol 4...
Basically the epilogue of LN vol 5 is epilogue of WN vol 4 without Cordelia and Yumeria.
Also Noelle also didn't really appear in WN vol 4 until epilogue thus the misunderstanding.
Old 2020-02-09, 13:19   Link #1204
mickbis

Seem like republic arc will end with same final boss and same conclusion with more additional details.
As it does hinting toward WN arc ending

Serge + Ideal boss battle
Safe Tile + Sacred Tree turn final boss
The Former last boss end up executed for his adopted son sin

Last edited by mickbis; 2020-02-09 at 22:57.
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 13:34   Link #1205
linhle

What I wonder is the Leon Sara Rault thing. It obvious that the author intentionally did that to make LN different than WN.

So far I'ven't seen it. The final boss in this arc look likely the same.
linhle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 13:38   Link #1206
human6861

Why do i keep feeling that all the mess was created by Lelia tried to be smart but end up ruined everything ?
I mean look at Marie SS , things progress pretty smoothly even though Olivia is sufferd
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 17:25   Link #1207
Jazteer

So far I am quite interested in how the changes that have happened so far will influence the ending of this arc, since while some may seem not much different compared to the WN , t would cause certain events to be different.

One thing I just noticed is that in the WN the Holy Kingdom Rachelle had no role at all other that being mentioned, even during the final war against the Empire they didn't participate at all nor will be the setting for the 4th,5th and 6th game yet at the end of Volume 5 of the LN they sent a lot of ships to Alzer, something I don't remember happening in the WN, so maybe they will take a more active role in the LN.
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-09, 22:59   Link #1208
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by human6861 View Post
Why do i keep feeling that all the mess was created by Lelia tried to be smart but end up ruined everything ?
I mean look at Marie SS , things progress pretty smoothly even though Olivia is sufferd
It does, Leila mess up the scenario in very bad way
and try to ship her big sister with the worse possible candidate in hope that the ending is the same as in game
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-10, 00:11   Link #1209
avocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazteer View Post
So far I am quite interested in how the changes that have happened so far will influence the ending of this arc, since while some may seem not much different compared to the WN , t would cause certain events to be different.

One thing I just noticed is that in the WN the Holy Kingdom Rachelle had no role at all other that being mentioned, even during the final war against the Empire they didn't participate at all nor will be the setting for the 4th,5th and 6th game yet at the end of Volume 5 of the LN they sent a lot of ships to Alzer, something I don't remember happening in the WN, so maybe they will take a more active role in the LN.
I remember The Holy Kingdom of Rachelle have a role in Vol.6 of the web novel. They cooperated with the rebels (Woman forest) and attacked Holfort Kingdom
avocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-10, 00:13   Link #1210
avocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by human6861 View Post
Look at Marie route short story in vol.6, perhap Leila have success for pushing Loic with Noelle.
Old 2020-02-10, 03:19   Link #1211
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocat View Post
Look at Marie route short story in vol.6, perhap Leila have success for pushing Loic with Noelle.
Unless you mean "successfully forces Noelle into a DV marriage" I doubt it. From what Noelle said, the situation that led to heart disliking Loic happens long before Leon comes into the picture, and Leila was already pushing for the two of them.
Old 2020-02-10, 06:05   Link #1212
Exia237

Quote:
yeah, the tree had became corrupted, it manipulated many events in the commonwealth
what do you mean by corrupted?
i already read the WN but there many details that i skiped
Exia237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-10, 07:19   Link #1213
Jazteer

Quote:
I remember The Holy Kingdom of Rachelle have a role in Vol.6 of the web novel. They cooperated with the rebels (Woman forest) and attacked Holfort Kingdom
Oh right, that happened. That "rebellion" got taken care of so fast I honestly forgot about it.

I guess thay means that they may take a more active role earlier (or maybe it will foreshadow the rebelleion)
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-10, 08:27   Link #1214
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia237 View Post
what do you mean by corrupted?
i already read the WN but there many details that i skiped
Corrupted by Lespinas house, by Noelle and Leila's parent.
Albergue destroyed Lespinas house under sacred tree's order.
Marie's route might be the game route with Angelica married off to Leon.
Kyle's mother might be the reincarnation of the first priestess of sacred tree, Which happen to be an elf too.
Her coming to Alzer might affect the 3rd AI's ending.
At the end of Second game, Jane gave a charm to Leon…… A charm of safe marriage life.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-10, 08:46   Link #1215
avocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
At the end of Second game, Jane gave a charm to Leon…… A charm of safe marriage life.
Can you explain more. I think in the Marie's route ss , Anjie and Leon do not much feeling for each other now. How can Anjie married off to Leon?

And Jane gave a charm to Leon…… A charm of safe marriage? What's chapter in WN? Thank a lot.
Old 2020-02-10, 09:10   Link #1216
Exia237

Quote:
Corrupted by Lespinas house, by Noelle and Leila's parent.
Albergue destroyed Lespinas house under sacred tree's order.
Kyle's mother might be the reincarnation of the first priestess of sacred tree, Which happen to be an elf too.
Her coming to Alzer might affect the 3rd AI's ending.
how did they corrupted the sacred tree?
doesn't that mean Lespinas house is evil?
Exia237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-10, 09:35   Link #1217
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Can you explain more. I think in the Marie's route ss , Anjie and Leon do not much feeling for each other now. How can Anjie married off to Leon?

And Jane gave a charm to Leon…… A charm of safe marriage? What's chapter in WN? Thank a lot.
It's not stated explicitly, Leon just said in volume 1 that Angelica then married off to a frontier Baron.

Epilogue of Alzer act, right before Leon and co back to the Kingdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia237 View Post
how did they corrupted the sacred tree?
doesn't that mean Lespinas house is evil?
Forbidden research.
Yes, they're the evil one. Albergue Might be happy instead when his engagement with Previous priestess got cancelled, he can marry the woman he love after all.
Old 2020-02-10, 09:45   Link #1218
avocat

Quote:
It's not stated explicitly, Leon just said in volume 1 that Angelica then married off to a frontier Baron.

Epilogue of Alzer act, right before Leon and co back to the Kingdom.

Forbidden research.
Yes, they're the evil one. Albergue Might be happy instead when his engagement with Previous priestess got cancelled, he can marry the woman he love after all.
Thank you for you information.
Old 2020-02-10, 09:49   Link #1219
CNine
Inactive Member

The skit deleted by the author
Old 2020-02-10, 10:08   Link #1220
avocat

Quote:
The skit deleted by the author
I found the chapter but how could you know the charm Jeane give to Leon is A charm of safe marriage?

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem