Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-24, 15:47   Link #1
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
Aizen's murder mystery...

While looking back at episode 34 during the episode where Aizen was murdered I noticed something. When Aizen gets out of his room we see someone apparently following him. Could this be Gin? Don't think so. There is no reason why Gin would be following Aizen if he was his accomplice all along. So who is this "mystery person"? Could there be TWO Aizens!? :O
Old 2005-12-24, 15:49   Link #2
shud

I'd guess that it's Unohana. She and Isane figured out that he was making Central 46 decisions and showed up when Hitsugaya did.
Old 2005-12-24, 19:44   Link #3
ScytheBlade
Rawr!

Send a message via MSN to ScytheBlade
I don't know... It would be kind of stupid to have Gin and Tousen following Aizen...
Old 2005-12-25, 02:17   Link #4
midgard

Whoever that was he wasn't wearing a captain rope. of course Gin and Tousen could have taken theirs off.

It wouldn't surprise me though if there turns out to be a 4th accomplice who act like a sleeper and stayed behind to relay Soul Society movement.
Old 2005-12-26, 08:11   Link #5
Rhys
Interweb crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgard
Whoever that was he wasn't wearing a captain rope. of course Gin and Tousen could have taken theirs off.

It wouldn't surprise me though if there turns out to be a 4th accomplice who act like a sleeper and stayed behind to relay Soul Society movement.
Gin's captain robe is shorter than the others', so it could be him since we only get to see the lower body (I don't remember how much of this person was shown). But the main reason why someone's feet was shown was, as said above, to fool the audience into thinking Aizen was killed by that person.

I like the idea of a sleeper, but that doesn't seem likely in a shounen manga. My respect to Kubo will increase if there's indeed a sleeper. Someone like underestimated-Kira or goodie-Unohana.
Old 2005-12-26, 17:52   Link #6
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhys
I like the idea of a sleeper, but that doesn't seem likely in a shounen manga. My respect to Kubo will increase if there's indeed a sleeper. Someone like underestimated-Kira or goodie-Unohana.
It doesn't seem likely to you, but I think that it is Kubo's style exactly. He likes to hide little things like this. Hints that there is something else, but are easily forgotten. Then he shows you what they really meant and you exclaim, "No! Did he really intend that all along?" Except that the evidence is there when you go back to look for it.

It is quite possible.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-08-03, 17:17   Link #7
ichigo112

who is kubo??

srry i dont read manga
lol
Old 2006-08-03, 19:41   Link #8
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo112
who is kubo??

srry i dont read manga
lol
Kubo Tite is creator of Bleach, not only manga but he works with anime crew too :P

and why this person were "following" Aizen? if it was Gin or Tousen than he could just walk slowly from behind and say "hello, so this is The night... "
if it was someone else than it could be accident to see him that day, and that person might actuall didn't see him :P
Aizen as above capitan level so u really think that a person like that can be followed unnoticed in rage of less than 5m without any obstacles between them?
Old 2006-08-05, 11:38   Link #9
ichigo112

but maybe they jsut did the whole somone followng Aizen thing to keep us in suspense i propbably thing it was histuyga following.
Old 2006-08-05, 11:40   Link #10
ichigo112

but of course if hitsu was following him he would have known the whole time maybe hitsuyga is the sleeper or maybe Aizen used his souls slayers speical ability to fool whoever was following that he was kill by gin or something.
Old 2006-08-05, 17:03   Link #11
Snubben_Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo112
but of course if hitsu was following him he would have known the whole time maybe hitsuyga is the sleeper or maybe Aizen used his souls slayers speical ability to fool whoever was following that he was kill by gin or something.
if hitsugaya is the sleeper he is a hell of an actor because one could see the pain in him when he found hinamori when they found out that aizen was alive etc.. and he has always seemed like a real nice guy that actully would be one of them that have a good purpose of the captains, and if hitsugaya would be the sleeper i would find and kill kubo.. :P that wouldnt be fair to hinamori..

meanwhile gin i always knew was something very weird with, aizen you didnt get to see that much about, not his emotions anyway.. and tousen was very mysterious i think..if there is a sleeper i could only think it is the twelth captain..
if any1 else would be a sleeper i would be caught by very big surprise.. yet i cant say so much about the vice captains..
Closed Thread