AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2018-12-21, 05:46   Link #61
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

The OP has this LL feel to it. Already loving it!
Old 2018-12-21, 10:14   Link #62
Lex79

The opening gives me a Monster Musume/Kiss x Sis vibe.
Old 2018-12-25, 13:59   Link #63
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Nino as the Christmas Trailer Girl, bride confirmed? XD

Seriously speaking though, her Christmas trailer pretty much confirms... her 'normal' voice is fine, but going high pitched in tsundere mode just grates my ears. My personal opinion since it belongs to the Kugimiya style of tsundere (which I am tired of), but if Nino is just berating MC for most of the anime's run, I think it should be just fine.

And speaking of serious, Inorin's Itsuki blew me away. Ayaneru voicing the quints already gave us expectations on how the quints are going to sound like, but Inorin's "not quite Rei-clone, but not quite Cool either" is probably the biggest departure from the templates Ayaneru set up. Even I thought Inorin will be higher pitched sounding more like a Tomatsu 'main heroine' like Asuna, but instead we get something like Taneda's 'main heroine' voice, specifically Yatori from Alderamin.

If I can put it to a word, it's a very "serious" sounding voice with a touch of the trademark Inorin cutesy way of talking, which fits WAY more with Itsuki's character than Ayaneru's more genki version (yeah yeah context but same reason why I can't wait to compare them side-by-side). Even though Ayaneru is my #2 VA, I can understand how Inorin got the lead role, and dare I say it, has even more 'love' for the character than her?

(But yeah, I feel like 1k of the total views Itsuki's trailer is just from me - not having a new chapter for 2 weeks now is killing me lol)

As for HanaKana, I'm like very biased (she's my #1 VA - though I do think Inorin outdid everyone so far in the trailers), but there's a slight change from her usual voice. It's a bit faster from her usual dictation and she keeps it relatively higher pitched, so she's not going for the 'stern and reliable Onee-san' that she played in Kotoura-san (which is closer to what Ayaneru did in the 5toubun manga cm), but probably will be focusing on the 'teasing' aspect of Ichika. Not that we won't get both, or that HanaKana can NOT do either, but the latter is more pronounced early on and I say it fits well.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2018-12-26, 02:54   Link #64
DJBlitzkrieg

I'm still meh towards Ichika's voice, can't shake the feeling of "Generic Hanakana tone" from her and I'm not getting the "ichika" feeling from her.

Despite sounding better this time around, Nino still sounds like a 8 years old kid, not a fan of her voice either.

Miku's voice sounds higher pitched than I expected, but I feel that the VA nailed both, the mood and tone control with her, feels in-character which is good.

Now we wait for Inori and Ayanyeru, I expect Inori to sound the best of the five.
Old 2018-12-27, 05:41   Link #65
DJBlitzkrieg

Anime visual
Spoiler for .:

Anime poster

Spoiler for .:

Also Yotsuba's christmas message is out, sounds very good and fitting as expected.
So far I don't have any complaints with 3 and 4, expecting 5 to flex on the rest.
Old 2018-12-27, 10:52   Link #66
WingedAccelerator

New PV

Okay, with actual lines from the manga, they sound way better IMO. Ichika and Nino were one thing, but I found Itsuki too serious and deep actually with her Live2D lines, even if I have a hunch about why did they decide on that tone. It was still somewhat odd. Here, she sound softer, but the serious attitude is still there.

There are some QUALITY shots there, but it's still passable.
Old 2018-12-27, 11:02   Link #67
Ichinotachi

Still not convinced by Nino's voice, too high pitched imo.

The animation is just average as expected, I hope they make justice to Miku's legs.
Old 2018-12-27, 11:31   Link #68
EroKing

Old 2019-01-10, 04:52   Link #69
LG-MAX 2.o

Old 2019-01-10, 13:51   Link #70
WingedAccelerator

Skimmed through the first episode.

Somehow the experience I got was annoying AF. If I were an anime only, I sure as hell would think this is just your typical low quality harem series.

The next episode's preview has the first disguise of the series, and no hair color palette change or anything during the moment. *Sigh*
Closed Thread