AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-12-19, 12:42   Link #161
Ka-el

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Sometimes the dreams of the issei are not fulfilled, as when I dream that Asia was married to diodora ... so the image of chichigami can be ideal before the desire of issei and not something concrete ... If it is a real spoiler .
Someone must be the party pooper
The one about Diodora was a nightmare and a way to push Issei X Asia ship. This one is just a dream given by a god.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 12:45   Link #162
JollyRoero

It's true either way.
JollyRoero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 12:52   Link #163
Parry999

Regulus and Sairaorgs touki counter swords and protectiles. Star buster dude can't fully control his Sacred Gear yet. Makes complete sense that Sairaorg would win.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 12:53   Link #164
Ka-el

and if was just a dream Issei would have for sure dreamed for sure about Gabriel as well. Remember that Issei called Gabriel's breast "chichigami" and Chichigami gave him that vision.XD
Old 2018-12-19, 12:54   Link #165
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoero View Post
People forget Issei's V2 dream of marrying Rias. Also you say that about Yasaka and Roygun but not Ingvild and Kunou as well.
Yep that also happened in life 0 of V2, M+M and his parents were crying in the V2 dream as well. Ishibumi probably did it intentionally like the "colour of his armour is same as the blood covering my hands" scene.
Old 2018-12-19, 12:56   Link #166
thefreakmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Regulus and Sairaorgs touki counter swords and protectiles. Star buster dude can't fully control his Sacred Gear yet. Makes complete sense that Sairaorg would win.
Glad that Ishibumi didnt nerfed Sairaorg just to showcase Shooting Star's power
Old 2018-12-19, 13:01   Link #167
godz

Changing the subject, with the victory of Sairaorg and his match against Indra, I think it would be interesting to see Saji in the Sairaorg team to face Indra ... The rematch for Vittra.

PS: I still doubtful about the spoiler, but as it was said that shin 3 would return to kyoto, this may be the situation that supports the dream created by the chichigami of the spoiler ... But while waiting for more context I will continue doubting.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 13:06   Link #168
Ka-el

Quote:
Changing the subject, with the victory of Sairaorg and his match against Indra, I think it would be interesting to see Saji in the Sairaorg team to face Indra ... The rematch for Vittra.

PS: I still doubtful about the spoiler, but as it was said that shin 3 would return to kyoto, this may be the situation that supports the dream created by the chichigami of the spoiler ... But while waiting for more context I will continue doubting.
Since Kunou lives at Issei's house and that Yasaka cannot leave Kyoto because of her role, the return to Kyuoto it's quite probable that will serve to this purpose.
Old 2018-12-19, 13:24   Link #169
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Spoiler for Life 1: The Debut of the New Devil (Ingvild):
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 13:32   Link #170
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
Spoiler for Life 1: The Debut of the New Devil (Ingvild):
Spoiler:
Lex79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 13:33   Link #171
Hakai

Quote:
Ravel has a headache because Ingvild has too much magical power to control, so theres a high chance the transfer could explode. This is proof of her power as a descendent of the Old Maou Leviathan, so Issei decides to accompany her
Damn. She really is like Vali. Blessed with large magical power and a broken SG.
Old 2018-12-19, 13:59   Link #172
syzorst
syzorst

People who were retired:

Spoiler:
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 14:04   Link #173
Pieandchickeneater

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
People who were retired:

Spoiler:
It sounds like Ravel's plan was to trap Asia and Crom in Asia's Balance breaker to effectively remove him from the fight
Pieandchickeneater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 14:20   Link #174
syzorst
syzorst

Also

Spoiler:
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 14:25   Link #175
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
Also

Spoiler:
LOL

Red>White
Old 2018-12-19, 14:25   Link #176
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Spoiler:
That'll be 4 payments of $49.99.

But Vali probably is thinking of giving her statements to say like the ones he came up with for himself.

@Hakai Hers is even more broken as hers is a high-tier. And it can allow her to control dragons.

Well I expected Xenovia to lose against Strada but I thought he was going to break her Durandal and Excalibur when she went in for CrossxCrisis. But it seems like he got hit by CrossxCrisis by looking at that wound on his face. Didn't expect her to destroy his Durandal ll. These holy swords break easily don't they?

So Issei didn't face Crom? That's surprising. Or did he?

I'm assuming that Akeno defeated either Grayfia or Roygun.

Ouryuu probably took out Lint.

Never mind about Crom Cruach.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 14:31   Link #177
godz

As Asia has grown, being a clumsy nun and the weakest of the group to be able to face beings of god or superior class.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 14:33   Link #178
Blazor 98

So basically Issei still half his team in the game while Rias only had 3 people left.

Issei, Rose, Ouryuu, Irina, Xenovia, Ravel (surprisingly)

Crom, Strada and Akeno.

I thought Koneko would take out Ravel but did Ravel actually beat Koneko? She probably had help.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 14:35   Link #179
Lucidrago

Quote:
As Asia has grown, being a clumsy nun and the weakest of the group to be able to face beings of god or superior class.
Asia was never a combatant though to warrant calling her weak. And she's never really been clumsy.

@Blazor Well Rias most likely had Gasper equipped when she retired. So she would have had 5 team members left the same as Issei before she retired if she was using her Balor Form. And she still had Strada and Crom. While Grayfia and Roygun retired. And Ddraig can only have that physical form for a limited amount of time.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-19, 14:35   Link #180
Raptor178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
So basically Issei still half his team in the game while Rias only had 3 people left.

Issei, Rose, Ouryuu, Irina, Xenovia, Ravel (surprisingly)

Crom, Strada and Akeno.

I thought Koneko would take out Ravel but did Ravel actually beat Koneko? She probably had help.
Apparently the person that said Koneko got retired was wrong. Just remember to keep a grain of salt in the back of your head when reading these.
Raptor178 is offline   Reply With Quote