AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-05-11, 10:17   Link #21
Tri-ring

Finally they announces the front cover of volume 15.

Looks as if they are going over the top with magic, elves and other Fantasy things.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-11, 10:37   Link #22
Gingermash

this series is still going, wut
Gingermash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-25, 10:57   Link #23
Tri-ring

Finished reading this volume and boy enjoyed every page.
Basically they author is setting up the stage for the Renza Union arc changing the dynamism of the cast so Kajishima can pursue further character development of Seina and others.

Spoiler for [Over view]:

Can't wait to read the next volume.

By the way,
Spoiler for concerning the images within the cover:

Last edited by Tri-ring; 2017-05-28 at 06:20.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-04, 13:36   Link #24
Gatmar

Can someone explain to me how Dual is actually connected to Tenchi Muyo?

I am missing a lot of details and im confused.
Gatmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-04, 13:50   Link #25
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Finished reading this volume and boy enjoyed every page.
Basically they author is setting up the stage for the Renza Union arc changing the dynamism of the cast so Kajishima can pursue further character development of Seina and others.

Spoiler for [Over view]:

Can't wait to read the next volume.

By the way,
Spoiler for concerning the images within the cover:
Thanks for the summary, Tri-ring. It all sounds really interesting.
Old 2017-07-04, 14:35   Link #26
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatmar View Post
Can someone explain to me how Dual is actually connected to Tenchi Muyo?

I am missing a lot of details and im confused.
It's yet another alternate dimension made by the Choujin to find the being that exists above themselves (Tenchi-kami) but many of the people there have counterparts in the TM universe. Ironically Ken and Hiroshi switch names in TM universe.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-04, 16:18   Link #27
Gatmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
It's yet another alternate dimension made by the Choujin to find the being that exists above themselves (Tenchi-kami) but many of the people there have counterparts in the TM universe. Ironically Ken and Hiroshi switch names in TM universe.
than why did the author state that seina and the rest of the gang are reincarnations of the dual cast and why is the robot in tenchi's muyo ryo-hki universe and is over 3 billion years old and the fact it has the first generation jurian seed?
Gatmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-04, 17:10   Link #28
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatmar View Post
than why did the author state that seina and the rest of the gang are reincarnations of the dual cast and why is the robot in tenchi's muyo ryo-hki universe and is over 3 billion years old and the fact it has the first generation jurian seed?
They are reincarnations of the dual cast because it was another alternate dimension made by the Choujin after all Kazuki is a reincarnation of Zinv since in his world it was destroyed. As for the seeds it seems that that was touched on a bit in Goodbye 21st Century, they were given to the founders of the Great Precursor civilization which seems to be mentioned in multiple of the universes (TM, Dual, AR, and maybe Geminar as it seems to have a lot on common with the one in Dual) after Tsunami killed the B1, the last of the Washu clones that was trying to kill the imprisoned Washu. The early gen trees are also somewhat higher dimensional beings which could allow them to exist in more then one dimension simultaneously.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-18, 13:18   Link #29
SILENTANIMELOVER

I don't know if anyone knows this, but Vol. 16 is supposed to be released on the 20th.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-19, 23:04   Link #30
SILENTANIMELOVER

The 17th volume is out this week.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-28, 00:58   Link #31
AstroNerdBoy

I'm hoping sales of the True Tenchi Muyo! novels are good enough so that Seven Seas is tempted to license the GXP novels. That aside, I need to get versed in the GXP novel content.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote