Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-03-24, 13:35   Link #21
Kampai-Drink-It-Dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
Just finished volume 3!
So, the main plot is actually already in the manga (the play, thing with Robot Girl), though really condensed, so this time it'll be really short:

Spoiler for Vol 3:

There's going to be a little break between Vol 3 and 4 because KonoSora's TL is finally out and I'm the type to immediately play/read something I waited for years when it finally comes out. Should only be a few days, so not enough for me to not be motivated to continue to read this novel, so don't worry.
Could you TLC the translation like you did last time and report incorrect parts to the translator?

thanks

p.s. I think the wrong translation you pointed out wasn't reported jet.
Kampai-Drink-It-Dry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 19:38   Link #22
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampai-Drink-It-Dry View Post
Could you TLC the translation like you did last time and report incorrect parts to the translator?

thanks

p.s. I think the wrong translation you pointed out wasn't reported jet.
Hmm...? Error in translation... ah, you mean for KonoSuba perhaps? You missread, I'm reading a VN, "Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete" (in short, KonoSora), not KonoSuba. It wouldn't take me a few days to read a LN volume, and there isn't even a new one in English (just spin-off). Besides, already read until the last released volume in Japanese.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 23:28   Link #23
Kampai-Drink-It-Dry

Quote:
Hmm...? Error in translation... ah, you mean for KonoSuba perhaps? You missread, I'm reading a VN, "Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete" (in short, KonoSora), not KonoSuba. It wouldn't take me a few days to read a LN volume, and there isn't even a new one in English (just spin-off). Besides, already read until the last released volume in Japanese.
Yes, I meant KonoSuba

Quote:
Hey guys, finally got volume 12 in Japanese, so I can now say it clearly, the translation was a little wrong. (didn't want to say it without seeing the Japanese).

Here are the lines (Translated in English, too lazy to copy them in Japanese):
Even though it's an other world and I could just go for polygamy.
Even though I could just not choose anyone and everything would conveniently turn out fine.

So yeah, Kazuma isn't that dumb.
Kampai-Drink-It-Dry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-28, 07:09   Link #24
Rinvelt
駄目人間

And I'm back! So, volume 4 is all about the play during the school festival.

Spoiler for Gist of volume 4:

Aaaah, should never have said I would do summaries, it takes more time than I thought it would and it's a pain.

Last edited by Rinvelt; 2018-03-28 at 20:08.
Old 2018-03-29, 01:27   Link #25
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Volume 5:

Spoiler for Gist of vol 5:
Old 2018-03-29, 11:44   Link #26
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Honestly I'm tired, but I want to write it before sleeping, and not after, so going to be really short without much details.

Volume 6:
Spoiler for Gist of vol 6:

Writing summaries is really hard. I never realised that before. Guess it's a good experience.
Old 2018-03-29, 12:37   Link #27
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Thanks you for the summaries. It's really appreciated.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-29, 20:37   Link #28
Rinvelt
駄目人間

By the way, forgot to mention we learn that Personae are made to live in a special district for a few years after graduation and only family can meet with them. But Saitou says that if you marry them before graduation to become family you could get the right then. Then he follows by saying that Satou needs to choose between Ryuugamine and Tsubasa.
Old 2018-03-30, 09:02   Link #29
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Gonna be short. And I think the next ones will be too, I'm just not motivated at all.

Spoiler for vol 7:

There are a few incoherences this volume, like in vol 2 (I think) Ryuugamine said she believed in Santa, but that's not the case in this volume. Also a thing about Valentine and how he normally received chocolate from Tsubasa each years before, but in this volume it's an horrible day where he has to do a quest to get it.
Also, in this volume it's said that Personae can't marry in highschool, which contradict what was said in the previous volume (see above).
Old 2018-03-31, 08:28   Link #30
zerodragon

Quote:
Gonna be short. And I think the next ones will be too, I'm just not motivated at all.

Spoiler for vol 7:

There are a few incoherences this volume, like in vol 2 (I think) Ryuugamine said she believed in Santa, but that's not the case in this volume. Also a thing about Valentine and how he normally received chocolate from Tsubasa each years before, but in this volume it's an horrible day where he has to do a quest to get it.
Also, in this volume it's said that Personae can't marry in highschool, which contradict what was said in the previous volume (see above).
thx for the info, no need to rush and burn yourself out. take your time
Old 2018-04-10, 09:00   Link #31
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Wanted to do vol 8-11 in one go, but shouldn't have because my memory is bad and my SSD died in between, so there was a blank of a few days.

Oh well, will just say the end:
Spoiler for End:

And that's it. Personally, I really liked this novel, easy to read, nice comedy and some deep insight about the Villagers/Personae. No regret for buying it!
Old 2018-04-10, 14:46   Link #32
zerodragon

Quote:
Wanted to do vol 8-11 in one go, but shouldn't have because my memory is bad and my SSD died in between, so there was a blank of a few days.

Oh well, will just say the end:
Spoiler for End:

And that's it. Personally, I really liked this novel, easy to read, nice comedy and some deep insight about the Villagers/Personae. No regret for buying it!
feel better about knowing what happen in this ln. if you ever get the time down the line, could u give the basic of volume 8-9. either way thx for the summary
Old 2018-04-10, 19:34   Link #33
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Well, in a few sentences:

Spoiler for Vol 8-9:
Old 2018-05-02, 02:33   Link #34
VooXoo

Thanks for the summary, really helped bring closure to this novel.

For all this years I believed a rumor of MC being a Sage Persona...
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 02:47   Link #35
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Haha, no, he's just a plain villager. And that's what's good about it, it's not some special BS, he's just used to interact with a Persona, Tsubasa, and thanks to that he doesn't have prejudices against them. That basically means that anyone could do what he did during the novel if they actually made an effort to interact with Personae.