AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-31, 11:03   Link #101
LKK

The anime also skipped parts of the manga that you may want to read. The dominant story in volume 1 was skipped, for example. I didn't particularly mind that it was cut because it's my least favorite story so far, but you may enjoy it more than I did. There's also more information about Kaede scattered throughout the books than the anime gave us if you're interested in her. I agree with kuromitsu. I recommend starting from the beginning too. It's a quick read if you're concerned about the time committment.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 12:58   Link #102
kuromitsu

Plus even in the chapters adapted by the anime there's a bunch of info that was cut I assume because of timing/pacing reasons. Did you know that it takes about 300 years for a child oni to grow into an adult? (So Tazuki will never see Conny looking like Yamada-san...)
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-02, 08:50   Link #103
Mistyclear

...The cute anime of the season has ended. I wish Anubis had more screen time though. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to overdose myself on this manga and go read about some nukos.
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote